This Question To All Westerners

Topic locked
This question to all Westerners Dec 27, 2008
I know from experience that the majority of Western people are just and peace-loving folks. I know they’d stand up against racism or unfair treatment to another human being. However, what is always puzzling me is that, Western people haven’t done anything that is noticeable (large protest similar to the one against Vietnam War) to voice their opposition and rescue the Palestinian people from the injustice which they are suffering every single day at the hand of the Israeli government.
I honestly don’t understand why.
I don’t buy all the baloney excuses that the Media are strictly controlled by wealthy Jewish people. In which the truth is distorted and formatted in way which the public can only hear/see/read certain news stories that fit well into the gatekeepers’ agenda. Come on, people in Western countries are fairly educated and well travel, so they surely understand what is happening? Don’t they?

By the way, I have nothing against Jewish people. In fact one of my best friends in here is a Jewish, he doesn’t approves of the what is happening to the Palestinian people at all.
I hate injustice, and we all know what’s the cause of the conflict in that part of the world – so why can’t we make a stand.

You’re thoughts please. Let’s have an intellectual discussion on this one.

Peace/love

Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 27, 2008
given the fact that educational system of Europe is known for being conservative and a system of elite for centuries, it still needs a reform in all EU countries. As a result of it, the percentage of university educated in european continent are quite law; similar applies to the US..
Besides, education is not the only prerequisite for a nation to become aware of the world politics and other social concepts; French farmers may be an example..
Considering that the whole planet is suffering from issues like aids, war, terrorism, global warming, the people of this very planet are still acting nationalistic rather than global..
There fore, the Palestinian issue -I am sad to say it- will suffer those facts for the unseen future..

xl
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Re: This question to all Westerners Dec 28, 2008
Israeli warplanes and helicopters pounded the Gaza on Saturday, killing at least 205 people in the bloodiest one-day death toll in 60 years.

USA response is, “Israel should avoid killing civilians.” You get be kidding. However, when Palestinians try to fight off the occupation, they call them “terrorists”. What a double standard and injustice.

Where is the value of human right and justice that the United State and other counties preach about!
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 28, 2008
Because it's a topic many of us will nto be drawn on. This is an issue that has been going on forever already. Why should others step in to force a resolve, then can resolve it themselves. THe whole thing is ridiculous in the first place.

Sorry, but I'd rather care about people than can do nothing for themselves, like those starving and suffering from AIDS in Africa.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 28, 2008
Humbleman,

I live in Israel. And I want peace, as all of NORMAL people are. But please tell me, where's yourdouble standart when you taking your kids to the school and a kassam hits your car? Or where's "occupation fighting" when the palestenians hurt the most gentle innocent women and children?
Nobody wants to hurt civvilians there, but tell me honest, would you live long under a cilty with attacked kindergardens constantly? Did you know that children there cannot sleep at nights and they stay there just because they have no other place to go? We will not argue the historic rights because actually, they not matter anymore. Just not relevant just as Indialns or Aborigins that forever lived at USA and Australia and I dont see Australians or Americans giving back someones land. The point is who's sitting there now. And if Palestenians want, they can leave. And if they want - and unfortunately they dont - there will be peace. The government offered enough, and that just won't satisfy. What will satisfy, is that all 5 million Jews will go and kill themselves - does that look ligoc to you? Have we started with that war? Please open the history book and see who have started to spill the blood. Who have started to teach their children to hate. In our schools we NEVER teach to cause ain, hurt and ut bombs all over our body. No, there is "human rights" and "equal treatment". That's why we sent there, if your newsapers dont write that, tons of medical treatment to civillians. And that's why the alestenian who hit his head yesterday and didnt receive a proper care in palestenian hosital was transferred to Ichilov, in Tel Aviv, to get a treatment. And you know why he was hurt? The kassam that they threw, hit him and killed 2 small palestenian girls. So, please explain me the double standart issue, because I can see that the people there are poor and suffering - buth the only reason is the evil government they choose.
twilight-wing
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Dec 28, 2008
Dear Twilight

First of all, my heart goes out to both Palestinian and Jewish people, they are good people – I wish they sort out this terrible conflict that has been destroying both countries, economically and socially.

My dear friend, please let me give you this simple example,

If I come to your house and forced you out of it, and then occupy it and refused to give it back to. What on earth would you do to me, smile at me and say good luck occupying my house, or would you try whatever you can to get me out of your house. Look, it’s humans nature to fight and repel when they felt being forced to do or accept something which otherwise they wouldn’t.

My friend, I find it laughable and illogical when Israel is occupying the Palestine’s lands and wants to set back and expect them to be inactive or peaceful toward her. Even a child with proper common sense would says of course not. They surely are going to do something in order to get their lands back, just like any other nations would do.

Look, 99% of Palestinians and Arabs in that matter don’t want Israel to disappear, they want Israel to gives back the lands that aren’t her and exist within her territories. I see that logical and fair. Why cant Israel does that. I guarantee you if Israel does that then the majority of Arabs will stand by Israel.

Look, Arabs don’t hate Jewish people, you have to understand that there are large number of Jewish people lives throughout the Gulf countries, as well as in Iran and other Arab countries, freely and peacefully. In fact the ambassador of Bahrain to United State is a Jewish female.

I remember once a watched documentary about the holocaust, and I couldn’t help it but to broke down in tears and feel so sorry for what had happened to those innocent people.

I honestly thought, if there is a nation on earth who would know the meaning of justice and compassion would be the Jewish people – because they had experienced the taste of true injustice.

I hate the fact that the Israel government has been imprisoned and starving these people, and then massacre them just before a new year – what an inhumane government.

Peace/ love
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 28, 2008
Humbleman likes to pick on the Jews it seems.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 28, 2008
twilight-wing wrote:Just not relevant just as Indialns or Aborigins that forever lived at USA and Australia and I dont see Australians or Americans giving back someones land.

WASP killed them all. Are you going to do exactly the same?

As I know about Canadian aborigines their government paid every single person 2000 CAD per month. The amount is enough for drinking during 20 days. The rest 10 days they are very unhappy.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 28, 2008
The Arabs like to fight over land, its all they ever do. Even the UAE and Saudi had a fall out a few years ago that would have come to a fight if the late Shiek had not basically told them to take it.

Drive from Dubai to Hatta and look at the silly borders with Oman.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 29, 2008
Ariengang you are right in there in term of the importance of lands to Arabs.

In their traditions, one has to fight to death in order regain/protect a land. This tradition is deeply ingrained in their cultures and will be there forever.

Land in the Arabs cultures is like a supreme honour that must be protected and honoured at all cost. However, they do tend to like compromise, negotiation and truce, as they are good methods of face-saving and avoidance of humiliation.

So if Israeli’s government hoping that the land-grapping method, disproportionate force and isolation technique will eventually get the Palestinians to cave in and embrace living as one country, then am afraid their efforts will be in vain, because that’s isn’t going to happen.

You do have to understand that lands importance varies from one culture to another. For example, the main reason that the British succeeded at colonizing Australia was mainly because the Australian Aboriginal at that time were a small number of scattered Nomads whom were living in a vast country. They were only interested in hunting and that’s pretty much it and day to day survive. They eventually didn’t mind the British presence because they realized that they wouldn’t survive on their own. And the truth need be told, British has brought blessing to Australia because it helped to create the modern Australia today.

Personally, I wish all people realized that we are on this earth to live certain period of times, thereafter we pass away leaving everything behind – so why can’t we get along and live peacefully, and accommodate for one another.

I wish I was from a different planet where its humans are more intelligent enough to understand that in order to advance as human beings, thus we have to help one another to a better life, and only then, we can work intelligently (NO religions) to fully understand the universe and how we exactly came about and why we are in it, and how we fit etc.

Peace/love
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 29, 2008
Instead of bickering about all these conflicts and feeling sorry for all the people that are being killed or are homeless as a result of war or international events.

Why not be thankful for what you have ? and shower our money on women that make us feel good and on alcohol which makes life more enjoyable ?

As a 24 yr old muslim college student I will choose to take the more "immoral" path and hope to seek forgiveness from my creator later on in life.

When I become old with gray hair I want to look back and say you know what ? I actually had some fun when I was young.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 29, 2008
what do you think Humbleman ? I look forward to your response.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 29, 2008
The Israel situation is incredibly complex and is the result of political decisions made in a different time when human social values were less considered and governments rode rough-shod across normal sensibilities.

At the end of WW2, there was a great outpouring of sympathy towards the Jewish religion as a whole because of the treatment they had suffered at the hands of the Nazi regime. The foundation of Israel was an attempt to appease the situation and was flawed on many levels. Hitler had an even greater plan to relocate every Jew on the planet to the island of Madagascar and turn the whole country into one giant concentration camp! Thankfully he was stopped.

The Jews who first arrived in the Levant were hardy, battle hardened and forced to create a new life in what was then a very barren location. They had to fight hard just to survive and this hardened the future generations in almost the same way as the Spartans. Having won a lifestyle from the land (and I will point out that the indigenous peoples of the area had no interest in that land until they saw it become fertile and productive...it was then that they started to make claim) they fought hard to keep it. Any threat to Israel was therefore met with extreme force. A look back at the attempts by Jordan Syria and Egypt in the 1960's to re-claim occupied lands, shows the efficiency of the Israeli defence system.

Many people claim the US is propping up Israel with weapons and aid. The Israelis have their own weapons manufacturing industry that is a result of their in-bred need to defend themselves. Its actually one of their biggest export industries now.

The problem is an old one: Religion and politics being used to control or incite the masses.

Take these out of the equasion and you may see a different future for the Middle East, but unfortunately they suit the objectives of the power hungry few and we will continue to see war and strife from both sides because of it.

:( :( :(

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dec 29, 2008
project3030 my friend.

I cannot comment on what you said mainly because it’s what you want to do in life. My principle always has been to respect individuals’ choices and lifestyles. :)

Peace/Love
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 29, 2008
Habibi I believe you don't understand what I said.

My proposal is to forget about these on going politically motivated conflicts which will continue well into the future because of strategic interests of various major players for xyz reasons.

Enjoy life, drink, change women every week, dance and let go of your inhibitions.......by the way im Muslim and not some corrupt western influenced individual Humbleman.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 29, 2008
Here is a brief history about how Israel came about according to Wikipedia

“Early recognition of the Zionist movement

The British Balfour Declaration of 1917 both advanced the Zionist movement and gave it legitimacy. The US Congress passed the first joint resolution stating its support for a homeland in Palestine for the Jewish people on September 21, 1922.[2] The same day, the Mandate of Palestine was approved by the Council of the League of Nations. The League's goals included disarmament, preventing war through collective security, settling disputes between countries through negotiation, diplomacy and improving global quality of life.
Woodrow Wilson was sympathetic to the plight of Jews, in Europe. In 1919 he stated that U.S. policy was to "acquiesce" in the Balfour Declaration but not officially support Zionism.[3] That policy continued until after WWII
During the war, US foreign policy decisions were often ad hoc moves and solutions dictated by the demands of the war. At the Biltmore Conference in May, 1942, the Zionist movement made a fundamental departure from traditional Zionist policy[4] with its demand "that Palestine be established as a Jewish Commonwealth.

One important issue that damaged Palestinian interests in the US and British governments were agreements between Germany and the Palestinian religious leaders. In exchange for their support, Germany would free the Palestinians from British control and grant them a sovereign Palestine

On May 12, 1948, in the Oval Office, Marshall told Truman he would vote against him in the next election if the U.S. recognized Israel.1 In the end, Truman, recognized the state of Israel 11 minutes after it declared itself a nation

Israel–United States relations are an important factor in overall United States policy in the Middle East. The United States Congress places considerable importance on the maintenance of a close and supportive relationship. The main expression of support for Israel has been foreign aid, which Congress monitors closely along with other issues in bilateral relations. Congressional concerns have affected different Administration's policies over the last 60 years.
Bilateral “relations have evolved from an initial American policy of sympathy and support for the creation of a Jewish homeland in 1948 to an unusual partnership that links a small but militarily powerful Israel, dependent on the United States for its economic and military strength.”

Guess the burning question is, why can’t Israeli government adopt some of the peace solutions that have been presented by few countries, if it really after peace.

The latest peace solution comes from the French President Nicolas Sarkozy when he
visited Israel on June 22-24. He really hits Israel where it hurts.

He spoke as an intimate friend - certainly Israel's best friend in Europe - but he did not mince his words, both on his arrival and in the Knesset.
"The time to make peace is now," he told the Israelis. "Tomorrow, it will be too late." Rarely has a foreign leader spelled out so clearly what Israel has to do for peace - and what it has sought at all costs to avoid.
Sarkozy laid particular emphasis on three points, which he hammered in at every opportunity. The first, and most important, was this: "Israel's security will not be truly assured until we see, at last, at its side an independent, modern, democratic and viable Palestinian state."
Two other themes were given equal prominence - and were equally unwelcome to many Israelis. "There can be no peace without an immediate and complete halt to settlements," he declared. The settlers, he said, should be compensated and brought back to Israel. And then - in a statement which was nothing less than sacrilege for Israeli hard-liners - he added: "There can be no peace without recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of two states and the guarantee of free access to the holy places for all religions."
In his reply to Sarkozy, Israel's Prime Minister Ehud Olmert was quick to say that "We don't always agree on every issue, on every detail, see things exactly the same way".

At a visit to Israel Condoleezza Rice dared to say that "continued settlement activity has the potential to harm the peace talks." The chairman of the settlement council called her remarks "impertinent and shameless". "Israel he has been spat in the face and the government treats it as rain drops".

The benefits of peace for Israel would be enormous. Normal relations with all 22 members of the Arab League; an end to the armed resistance of Hezbollah and Hamas; a new chapter in relations with Iran.

Peace/Love
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 29, 2008
project3030, you seem to have sense of humour hehehe

I have to say that the majority of ordinary people in the West especially where I live (NZ) are peace-loving, compassionate and aren’t afraid to make a stand against injustice. In fact there will be a large protest hold tomorrow against what is happening in Gaza.

It’s always worth it to stand up peacefully against racism and injustice even if it’s against your own brother/sister. For an experiment, try to do it once, I promise you will experience some sort of inner-satisfactions that you wouldn’t get from alcohol or any other potent drugs. You’d feel you are doing something good for your fellow humans – it’s priceless feeling.

By the way, binge drinking is detrimental for your health hehehehe

Just out of curiosity, what nationality are you, if I may ask

Peace/Love
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 29, 2008
India Habibi.

I will give this peace loving this a try, maybe they will hand out free booze and hashish
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 29, 2008
Hehehe
Indian people are lovely people; I’ve got few nice friends from India.

You take care

Peace/Love
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: This question to all Westerners Dec 29, 2008
Humbleman wrote:people in Western countries are fairly educated and well travel, so they surely understand what is happening? Don’t they?

Was that your original question (or two or three)? I'd say no they aren't, and no they don't, in general. Dubai probably has a greater proportion of well-educated, well-travelled, and understanding Westerners.

... actually on second thoughts, I've met as many stupid narrow minded Westerners (and other nationalities) in Dubai as anywhere. I'll just go with more travelled.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 29, 2008
What were the Jews doing in the first place creating a nation from a place they left behind for centuries? Jews, Christians, and Muslims were doing okay before modern Israel came along. Look how the Christian Palestinian numbers have decreased. Couldn't the Jews have settled on some barren African land or perhaps Antarctica. Maybe Canada could have given parts of the Northwest Territories.

And they weren't the only victims in the holocaust. What about the gypsies? They monopolize the WW2 victimization.

I just love how my country and Israel complain about the Muslims but gosh Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and Palestine had more Christians decades ago. Iraq was secular.

Whatevs, whatevs......

Should Afrikanars go to The Netherlands and claim it as South Africa? Should Malagasys go back to Indonesia and claim it as Madacascar 2? Should Americans go back to England to claim it as ours?
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 29, 2008
puppypup wrote:
Should Afrikanars go to The Netherlands and claim it as South Africa? Should Malagasys go back to Indonesia and claim it as Madacascar 2? Should Americans go back to England to claim it as ours?

You are truly clueless!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 29, 2008
puppypup wrote:What were the Jews doing in the first place creating a nation from a place they left behind for centuries? Jews, Christians, and Muslims were doing okay before modern Israel came along. Look how the Christian Palestinian numbers have decreased. Couldn't the Jews have settled on some barren African land or perhaps Antarctica. Maybe Canada could have given parts of the Northwest Territories.

And they weren't the only victims in the holocaust. What about the gypsies? They monopolize the WW2 victimization.

I just love how my country and Israel complain about the Muslims but gosh Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and Palestine had more Christians decades ago. Iraq was secular.

Whatevs, whatevs......

OK, so the number of gypsies sent to the concentration camps was in the tens of thousands, cold as it may seem, its a drop in the ocean compared to the 6 million Jewish lives wasted! They are entitled to make a noise!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dec 30, 2008
Note to Puppypup.

The Americans didn't discover the UK , it was the other way round. But we dont winge about claiming New England as British. The last 2 large bastians of our empire is Canada and Australia, but even they self govern and they choose to be part of the Empire.

The British Empire that was, is nothing compared to today. Over the last number of decades a countless number of countries have been handed back to their own people.

The Arabs take a different viewpoint, they will have a war over 10 cms of land.

And dont forget who brokered the formation of the 7 Emirates in the 70's. Up until then, and whilst still under British rule, even Dubai and Abu Dhabi were knocking the s.h.i.t out of each other.

PP - here is a simplified chronology of the Israeli/Palestinian problem, it doesnt offer opinions, just the facts. To offer an opinion you need to be in possession of the facts.

Following the defeat of the Ottoman Empire in World War I, the British assumed control of Palestine. In November 1917, the British government issued the Balfour Declaration, announcing its intention to facilitate the "establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people." In 1922, the League of Nations granted Britain a mandate over Palestine which included, among other things, provisions calling for the establishment of a Jewish homeland, facilitating Jewish immigration and encouraging Jewish settlement on the land.

The Arabs were opposed to Jewish immigration to Palestine and stepped up their attacks against the Jews. Following an increase in Arab attacks, the British appointed a royal commission in 1936 to investigate the Palestine situation. The Peel Commission recommended the partition of the country between Arabs and Jews. The Arabs rejected the idea while the Jews accepted the principle of partition.

At the end of World War II, the British persisted in their immigration restrictions and Jewish survivors of the Holocaust were violently turned away from the shores of Palestine. The Jewish Agency and the Haganah continued to smuggle Jews into Palestine. Underground cells of Jews, most notably the Irgun and Lehi, engaged in open warfare against the British and their installations.

The British concluded that they could no longer manage Palestine and handed the issue over to the United Nations. On November 29, 1947, after much debate and discussion, the UN recommended the partition of Palestine into two states ­ one Jewish and one Arab. The Jews accepted the UN resolution while the Arabs rejected it.

Meanwhile, since the time of the British Mandate, the Jewish community in Palestine had been forming political, social and economic institutions that governed daily life in Palestine and served as a pre-state infrastructure. Zionist leader David Ben-Gurion (1886-1973) served as head of the pre-state government.

The British mandate over Palestine officially terminated at midnight, May 14, 1948. Earlier in the day, at 4:00 p.m., David Ben-Gurion proclaimed the creation of the State of Israel and became its first prime minister. Longtime advocate of Zionism in Britain Chaim Weizmann (1874-1952) became Israel's first president. On May 15, the United States recognized the State of Israel and the Soviet Union soon followed suit.

The fledgling State of Israel was faced with many challenges. While fighting a war of survival with the Arab states who immediately invaded the new nation, Israel had to also absorb the shiploads of immigrants coming in daily to the Jewish homeland. Many were penniless refugees from Europe broken in body and in spirit. They needed immediate health and social services in addition to acculturation to their new home
arniegang

Dec 30, 2008
What was so bad about Argentina? Why couldn't they go there for a homeland?

http://www.rabbiwein.com/Jerusalem-Post/2005/02/37.html

Excerpt from the rabbiwein link

"Menachem Ussishkin, the longtime head of the Jewish National Fund and a Zionist leader of the first half of the twentieth century, described a meeting that he attended in Warsaw in 1891 of the Chovevei Tziyon - the Lovers of Zion, a pre-Zionist Eastern European organization devoted to settling and supporting Jews in the Land of Israel. At the meeting, a representative of Baron Hirsch, a fabulously wealthy German Jew, advanced a plan to create an autonomous Jewish state in Argentina. Baron Hirsch had bought land all over the world and intended to bring Eastern European Jews to those places in order to extricate them from the Czar's persecution and to lessen anti-Semitism in Europe. He owned land in such diverse places.as North Dakota, New Jersey and Tennessee in the United States, Canada, Australia and South America. He claimed that the Argentinean government acquiesced in this project and would cooperate fully in creating a Jewish autonomous state in Argentina. The representative of Baron Hirsch spoke for three and a half hours explaining the plan and pledging the resources of Baron Hirsch to its fulfillment. At midnight, after Hirsch's representative finally finished his presentation and sat down, an old, stooped figure arose. He was Rabbi Shmuel Mohilever, the rabbi of Biyalistok and one of the founders of Chovevei Tziyon. He said: "May the Lord bless Baron Hirsch for his interest and endeavors and grant him long life and success. But we are going only to the Land of Israel." And that statement ended the meeting."
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 30, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:
puppypup wrote:What were the Jews doing in the first place creating a nation from a place they left behind for centuries? Jews, Christians, and Muslims were doing okay before modern Israel came along. Look how the Christian Palestinian numbers have decreased. Couldn't the Jews have settled on some barren African land or perhaps Antarctica. Maybe Canada could have given parts of the Northwest Territories.

Whatevs, whatevs......

OK, so the number of gypsies sent to the concentration camps was in the tens of thousands, cold as it may seem, its a drop in the ocean compared to the 6 million Jewish lives wasted! They are entitled to make a noise!

Knight

It's not known how many gypsies were killed. Some estimates are 500,000. Estimates are at LEAST 200,000 but it could be more because gypsies don't talk. I guess they're like Finns (the talking bit even though nokia and other cell phone companies have helped them in the communications department). :? :lol: Anyway it's estimated 25%-50% of the gypsy population was killed. Doesn't sound like a drop in the ocean to me.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 30, 2008
puppypup wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:

Whatevs, whatevs......

Knight

It's not known how many gypsies were killed. Some estimates are 500,000. Estimates are at LEAST 200,000 but it could be more because gypsies don't talk. I guess they're like Finns (the talking bit even though nokia and other cell phone companies have helped them in the communications department). :? :lol: Anyway it's estimated 25%-50% of the gypsy population was killed. Doesn't sound like a drop in the ocean to me.

Read my original post...it says "In comparison" to the 6 million Jewish lives wasted.

All the Finns I know talk...a lot! Just add vodka.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dec 30, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:Many people claim the US is propping up Israel with weapons and aid. The Israelis have their own weapons manufacturing industry that is a result of their in-bred need to defend themselves. Its actually one of their biggest export industries now.

That's not true. Without direct and indirect American aid, "Israeli" economy, military and politics would have been long dead. You may be pleased to know that even in the 1967 conflict (at that time Bangladesh was called East Pakistan, while West Pakistan was what is today the Islamic Republic of Pakistan) one Bengali pilot/ace had shot down many "Israeli" planes, in fact, if you consider the record of Pakistani (which included today's Bangladeshi) pilots Vs "Israeli" ones, Pakistan lost none of its fighters against them while killing many.

Maybe, having an Islamic Republic favoured Pakistan in its fight against Zionism. Egypt, Syria, Jordan, and Palestinians themselves are fighting for themselves, for their ethnicity and they have weaker faith, maybe it's god something to do with that. Having secular systems of governments may have been the biggest 'curse' for all these countries in their fight against "Zionism".

Can you name a few systems that "Israel" indigenously developed? All I can see is only American donation.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Dec 30, 2008
There were more than 25 million Slavs killed in World War II afaik. "Only" 6 million Jews in comparison.

Maybe the media, academics, politicians etc tend to hype the "Jewish" plight a lot more.

In any case, they should have gone to Alaska or somewhere nobody is interested in. The primary responsbility for the trouble lies with the British (Empire).
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Dec 30, 2008
Typical response from you really wasn't it! :roll:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk