Mind Controllers Know Your All Secrets!

Topic locked
Mind controllers know your all secrets! Dec 20, 2008
Do you know mind controllers know all your secrets? They can see you in your bedrooms and bathrooms. They see your families in every condition. For knowing everything about them you need to do research. Type "mind control torture" and "mind control victims" with quotes on Google or any other major search engine. You will get hundreds of results. Study all of them since it is matter of life and security. They are using hidden devices and energy weapons. They use radio transmitters, electromagnetic and microwave radiations. By using remote mind control devices they read and control brains. They can even kill people by using this most dangerous technology. Deaths and medical illnesses are reported by victims or victim relatives. They are present everywhere in Lahore especially in Tajpura Scheme, Lahore. We are facing dangerous voice tormentors and mind controllers in our vicinity. They are similar to cruel employees of cruel intelligence agencies. They make people slaves or puppets by using their mind control powers and persecution. There are few symptoms of mind controllers. There are many proved cases of negative and persecutive use of mind control. Mind controllers can wake up from sleep. During sleep they can cause fear sensation in the heart and pain in the head. They show nightmares and pre-configured dreams. My homepage provide complete information about them.

jmlthr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 25, 2008
Very interesting but if you claim to be true terrorist will take much advantage of it.. hmm what a pity

Mind
Mindnu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 27, 2008
Mindnu wrote:Very interesting but if you claim to be true terrorist will take much advantage of it.. hmm what a pity

Mind

Thanks for your concern. Forums are place for civilized people. I believe that good people should support each other against all evils.
jmlthr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 27, 2008
Mindnu wrote:Very interesting but if you claim to be true terrorist will take much advantage of it.. hmm what a pity

Mind

Majority of people do not know about these devices. Initially intelligence used these devices. Now nothing is hidden. There are many forums of mind control victims. Every detail is available over internet. You need to do real research. Search words like “mind control” and other words provided on my articles. I learnt about them after facing of twenty years of hidden persecution. However, mind controllers exposed themselves here in Tajpura Scheme, Lahore, Pakistan
jmlthr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 02, 2009
I read about that on one of National Geographic issue years back. They basically use the evil thing to manipulate the dimond mine workers in Africa. I would like to read more on that though.

quite evil ha..

rch
BB
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Travel AroundForum Rules

Return to Travel Around