Fines..

Topic locked
Fines.. Dec 23, 2008
How soon can I check if I received a speeding ticket? How long does it usually take for the ticket to be displayed online?

Oussssss
Dubai Forum User

Dec 23, 2008
A few days:

www.dxbtraffic.gov.ae

goto online services and check fines there.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 23, 2008
Thanks Choco !
Oussssss
Dubai Forum User

Dec 23, 2008
Oussssss wrote:Thanks Choco !

Yeah, that site is her homepage.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 23, 2008
How much they charge for the snap!!!!!!?

:?
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Dec 23, 2008
sharfraz wrote:How much they charge for the snap!!!!!!?

:?

10 bucks if you didnt do it.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 23, 2008
ok..another question...if the speed limit is 100 km/hr and the radar flashes at 120 km/hr...lets say I was driving at 130 km/hr, is the fine value calculated based on the fact that I was 30 km/hr above the limit or 10 km/hr???
Oussssss
Dubai Forum User

Dec 23, 2008
Oussssss wrote:ok..another question...if the speed limit is 100 km/hr and the radar flashes at 120 km/hr...lets say I was driving at 130 km/hr, is the fine value calculated based on the fact that I was 30 km/hr above the limit or 10 km/hr???

Ain'it obvious?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Fines.. Dec 23, 2008
Oussssss wrote:How soon can I check if I received a speeding ticket? How long does it usually take for the ticket to be displayed online?

Once upon a time I received a ticket for speeding in Fujairah after 6 months.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 23, 2008
gtmash wrote:
Oussssss wrote:ok..another question...if the speed limit is 100 km/hr and the radar flashes at 120 km/hr...lets say I was driving at 130 km/hr, is the fine value calculated based on the fact that I was 30 km/hr above the limit or 10 km/hr???

Ain'it obvious?

not really...
Oussssss
Dubai Forum User

Dec 24, 2008
gtmash wrote:

Ain'it obvious?

hahah easy GT, just answer the question.

yes it will be calculated on the 100K limit which means you are at 30KM/hr above the limit.
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Dec 25, 2008
quatroporte wrote:
gtmash wrote:

Ain'it obvious?

hahah easy GT, just answer the question.

yes it will be calculated on the 100K limit which means you are at 30KM/hr above the limit.

I wasn't being rude. It would be too kind for cops to base fines on the grace speed.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat