Renting A Room In Dubai

Topic locked
Renting a room in Dubai Nov 22, 2008
hello to everyone here :)
im trying to found out everything i have to know about renting a room in dubai- me and my friend are coming there in a month or so and i want to know what papers do i need in order to rent a room for a few months. can i rent a room on a tourist visa?and also can someone tell me what does a bedspace mean- meaning only one bed in the room or what? im coming with a friend of mine- we r 2 good clean girls just tring to make it there:)
take care and best regards to all of u :)

vesivesi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Renting a room in Dubai Nov 24, 2008
vesivesi wrote:hello to everyone here :)
im trying to found out everything i have to know about renting a room in dubai- me and my friend are coming there in a month or so and i want to know what papers do i need in order to rent a room for a few months. can i rent a room on a tourist visa?and also can someone tell me what does a bedspace mean- meaning only one bed in the room or what? im coming with a friend of mine- we r 2 good clean girls just tring to make it there:)
take care and best regards to all of u :)
just want to know from which country are you? Are you coming here to find job or enjoyment?
Bedspace means it can be a sharing with more than 3 persons upto 8 persons usually. if you will get a bedspace it is cheapest around 350dirharms to 600 or 800 it depends on the persons inside... 1 room in dubai cost 3000 to 5000 dirhams. if you want to save better to stay in sharjah city i have 1 cheap room for you! :D
jeanassiri
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 24, 2008
thanks a lot for ur reply,jeanassiri:)
we r from bulgaria and will come to look for job.so u mean bedspace means a single room in appartment with up to 8 people, right? i want to know if me and my friend will be able to have a single room for ourselfs, nevermind the other persons in the flat. can i rent such a room on tourist visa? thanks a lot for ur offer, but we really preffer a room in dubai. anyway, u can give me the details about the room and ill let u know:)
ur very nice :)
vesivesi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 24, 2008
vesivesi wrote:thanks a lot for ur reply,jeanassiri:)
we r from bulgaria and will come to look for job.so u mean bedspace means a single room in appartment with up to 8 people, right? i want to know if me and my friend will be able to have a single room for ourselfs, nevermind the other persons in the flat. can i rent such a room on tourist visa? thanks a lot for ur offer, but we really preffer a room in dubai. anyway, u can give me the details about the room and ill let u know:)
ur very nice :)
anybody can have a rent here in UAE even with tourist visa. Some families are giving there extra room for rent as the price of 1 flat here in dubai is too high!! search word "classified ads in uae" and you will find a list of ads.
When is your plan to visit here?

Maram
jeanassiri
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 24, 2008
again, thank u for the useful info, ur great :) we r planing to come somewhen around 15 december. i have searched some adds but almost all of the ads are directed to filipinos and pakistani... :) nevermind,i keep searching, we'll keep in touch, thanks again :)
vesivesi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 24, 2008
Check www.dubizzle.com they very often have short term accomodation.

What sort of work are you looking for?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 24, 2008
It is very expensive to rent a room short term. Stay in a hotel apartment. Much cheaper and nearer to town. They have a lot of hotel apartments in Bur Dubai.

Some house owners may decide to rent out cheap. If you get such deal, take it.
ivanlim84
Dubai Forum User

Nov 24, 2008
what is considered short term rent?2-3 months? the cheapest option i checked is a hostel, at least for the beginning...but if we can find a room it will be best.
thanks to all of u guys for all the info, i really appretiate it :)

btw we r musicians- i think we are the only one of our kind here in this forum, hehe :D
vesivesi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 24, 2008
vesivesi wrote:what is considered short term rent?2-3 months? the cheapest option i checked is a hostel, at least for the beginning...but if we can find a room it will be best.
thanks to all of u guys for all the info, i really appretiate it :)

btw we r musicians- i think we are the only one of our kind here in this forum, hehe :D
filipinos are cleanest than any body else..
jeanassiri
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 30, 2009
haha
dubaihotels
Dubai Forums Member

sharing room available Jan 31, 2009
sharing fully furnished room available at DUBAI MARIN FOR FURTHER DETAILS -0504375843 CALL
porle
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai