Getting A Mustang In Dubai

Topic locked
Getting a Mustang in Dubai Jun 03, 2008
I went to Al Tayer motors and the Mustang seems to be out of stock in all the UAE, the waiting list is over 2 months! Anyone know how I could get one sooner?

Thx.

Medvezhonok
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 03, 2008
We ship used ones to the UK from Florida. What is it you want, maybe I can ship one to you there. See the ones we have currently at

www.paramount-performance.com and go to cars for sale section
Florida Property
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 03, 2008
Thanks, they look nice. I'm not looking for a used one though, any idea if you can import a new one from there or one of the GCC countries?
Medvezhonok
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 04, 2008
Unfortunately Al Tayer is the dealer for Ford so that's the only real way of getting a new one here. Plus the majority of imports will have the V6 engine, not the V8.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 04, 2008
yuck mustangs stink :S the japs are better.

american muscle big and powerful, japs small muscle big and power ful as the american muscle and blooody cheap too :D. go for the japs
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2008
S2000 all the way baby!
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 05, 2008
S2000 :S what you on about that. Thats a womans car :S rubbbish. The Godzilla is a real mans car.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2008
Does the GT come with a standard LCD screen, or is that part of a package?

Also, what do you guys think of the Infinity G35? A bit pricier but the interior is way sleeker and you wouldn't think it but it's a real powerhouse at 306 HP. Only downer is the exterior as it looks quite 'ordinary', as opposed to the fierce look of the Mustang.
I'd love to go for the coupe version (G37) however it's out of my range (187k) and takes 3 months to order.
Medvezhonok
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 06, 2008
med you can get a left hand GT in Dubai. so 4get about it unless you import one from the states or germany.

cant help you with the other ones. they all slick in my opinion. far better then mustang.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2008
Haha, this is so cool... Im maybe going to work for Al Tayer!!
PiP
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 09, 2008
PiP wrote:Haha, this is so cool... Im maybe going to work for Al Tayer!!

Get the man a car then.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 09, 2008
Let me first get the job hey, then i can try :wink:
PiP
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 10, 2008
The mustang v8 is insane!!! My brother drives one and let me tell you, it is a rush when you modify it. Get a v8 if you can :-p
xslim12
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 18, 2008
Test drove both the Mustang and the G35 and wow... the G35 blows the Stang out of the water in every category but one: interior, luxury, performance (yes), technology, comfort. The only thing I prefer in the Mustang in the exterior look.

The best part is: no waiting period for the G35 :D
Medvezhonok
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 23, 2008
Mustang Rocks all the way...m in love with it......Medvezhonok can i borrow a drive once u have it... :D
ahmeed80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

1000BHP UBB mustang Nov 20, 2008
Try this one for a mustang its the worlds fastest street legal production mustang at 1000BHP.This car is an animal ,capable of 220MPH and its only $110,000 US dollars
Or email me for pictures and spec
UBB
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Getting a Mustang in Dubai Nov 22, 2008
Medvezhonok wrote:I went to Al Tayer motors and the Mustang seems to be out of stock in all the UAE, the waiting list is over 2 months! Anyone know how I could get one sooner?

Thx.

I came accross quite a few used ones - 1994 to 1997- on Dubai Cars Classifieds , and if you're any near, there are few good ones at Ajman car market.
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Getting a Mustang in Dubai Nov 22, 2008
Medvezhonok wrote:I went to Al Tayer motors and the Mustang seems to be out of stock in all the UAE, the waiting list is over 2 months! Anyone know how I could get one sooner?

Thx.

I came accross quite a few on dubizzle.com, and if you are any near there are good ones at AJman used car market.
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 22, 2008
I had a complete u turn from buying something else to a Mustang, however, I was told that it's getting difficult to find spare parts.. any ideas on that?
thanks
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Getting a Mustang in Dubai Nov 24, 2008

Thx.

there are 5 used ones between 1995-1999 model in Ajman Car Market, and the prices various from 7 to 12Dhs.

good luck
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 24, 2008
Maybe I can help. What Mustang do you want? I am in California and I have a contact in Abu Dhabi, we usually ship cars and parts to Dubai. Let me know if you are interested.
PartsFromUSA
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 25, 2008
S2000 is also great guys - I had a great time in it ! Bust i luv the Mustang design n power

... check this

http://bikerbt.blogspot.com/2007/06/i-n ... rs-or.html
Papparazzzi
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 11, 2008
I am an importer in Canada. I can get you any mustang you want, New GT's, GT500s, GT500kr, you name it. Better than US pricing as well. CDN dollar is very weak right now and you can save thousands over US models (which are the same car).

IF you are interested please let me know

Jason@LPauto.ca
or give me a call
1 604 762 6894
LPauto
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 23, 2008
im in the USA and also can get you any mustang you want. let me know.
IconzWheels
Dubai Forum User

Feb 05, 2009
wow they're out of stock? here in the US American cars are being over stocked, no one wants to buy them!
vossen forged
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 05, 2009
vossen forged wrote:wow they're out of stock? here in the US American cars are being over stocked, no one wants to buy them!

That's because everyone in the U.S. wants to be seen in a duller-than-a-dishwasher Prius.

Papparazzzi wrote:S2000 is also great guys

'tis great no doubt, but the car has been EOL'ed by Honda with no replacement in sight. What a sad end to a great run.
zzzane
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 07, 2009
Wow it's pretty crazy seeing all the US-based shipping companies jumping with offers. So i guess it's pretty much up to a person either waiting the required period to get one from a dealership with a nice warranty and service agreement, or paying MORE to have a US-spec mustang shipped over with NO contracts or warranty.
Doesn't sound like a hard decision to me......^^
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 05, 2009
hiii
are u still looking to buy New Mustang ??
i am working in the sales department in the agency Al taye motors - Dubai
and now we are having a very unique offer on mustangs

if u r interested plz give me a call
050-4293464

i can arrange everything for u... :)

Hulahula wrote:Wow it's pretty crazy seeing all the US-based shipping companies jumping with offers. So i guess it's pretty much up to a person either waiting the required period to get one from a dealership with a nice warranty and service agreement, or paying MORE to have a US-spec mustang shipped over with NO contracts or warranty.
Doesn't sound like a hard decision to me......^^
Alan78
Dubai Forum User

Mar 05, 2009
^ Thanks for the offer but I just bought a new car. I was just talking about all the importers jumping on this thread like dogs to a crippled cat haha!
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 13, 2009
careful, you're gonna get banned for spamming every post...
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto