Hindu Dating An Arab Woman

Topic locked
Hindu dating an Arab woman May 24, 2008
I spent only few days in Dubai.

Please tell me what would happen if an Indian man falls in love with an Arab woman?

Now western media tells me that if the Hindu man does not convert to Islam, he can not marry the woman. If the woman does marry the woman against the wishes of the family, the father and brothers of the girl's family will kill her.

Now is this a fabrication by western media or is it really true?

I like to know the truth.

ruwan
Dubai Forum User

May 27, 2008
Are you referring to Emirati women, or any Arab woman in general?

It's pretty rare for Indians/Arabs to marry, especially if they're not both Muslim.
Truthy
Dubai Forum Guest

Trouble Maker May 27, 2008
This guy is nothing but a trouble maker. He likes to start controversial topics (see his earlier posts) which have nothing to do with him personally. We should ban his a** and send him back to Sri Lanka.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Trouble Maker May 27, 2008
K-Dog wrote:This guy is nothing but a trouble maker. He likes to start controversial topics (see his earlier posts) which have nothing to do with him personally. We should ban his a** and send him back to Sri Lanka.

agreed
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 06, 2008
i too agreed
masoodkhaan
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 07, 2008
But..but but ..aren't Sri Lankans Buddhist?

If the Arab woman is Christian no problem. Not all Arabs are Muslim dude.

And it's general knowledge Muslim men are free marry almost anyone they please but Muslim women don't have that luxury even though women have broken the rules.

Personally I don't like mixing religions myself. Think of the children. I don't believe in raising children in a religious utopia where one day they can 'choose' their religion. Religion is a culture, the more cultural similarities the better but kudos to those who find 'love' in diversity. I can't do it even thought people think I look like Miss Diversity and I do look diverse and really all of us are diverse but within diversity there is harmony when someone is willing to not only compromise but surrender.

So dude give it up and become Muslim or show her the ways of Krishna and Vishnu. I'd rather be Hindu over Muslim myself but I'm just a Catholic-raised agnostic and would like the same in a partner or maybe a Catholic-raised atheist but Catholic raised is important because the kids will be raised Catholic even the I'm agnostic. LOL
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Free online dating Jun 09, 2008
iam sure about that,see here get some cool tips to improve your ralationship, that all about i wish to say, but, how means, here iam presenting u a cool dating site, there u will will have sweet tips from the straigwwht discussion forums, the u will have nice time too, here u can go

Web link removed because - THIS IS NOT A DATING FORUM!!!!
serenalucy19
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Hindu dating an Arab woman Jul 24, 2008
Edited due to ridiculous content - Mod
bosichoclate
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 27, 2008
Hi ruwan..
Love is far above any religious feeling..if you are in a true love dont be in any wrong notion that you have specified..just do what your heart is saying..wish you all the best..thnks
paul120
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: hindu marriage with a muslim woman Sep 01, 2008
A Hindu can do marriage with a Muslim woman only if Hindu guy accept (embrace) Islam. otherwise it will not be a legal and due marriage. yes if they get marriage against the will of woman's muslim parents, there may chance ................ :shock:
majidpucit123
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Hindu dating an Arab woman Nov 18, 2008
[quote="ruwan"]I spent only few days in Dubai.

Please tell me what would happen if an Indian man falls in love with an Arab woman?

Now western media tells me that if the Hindu man does not convert to Islam, he can not marry the woman. If the woman does marry the woman against the wishes of the family, the father and brothers of the girl's family will kill her.

I like to know the truth.[/Please do use word like hindu,muslim,arab christian we all are human beings so be carefull!!!]
skanojia_hr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 18, 2008
Please do not use words related to religion in this forum like HINDU,MUSLIM,ARAB CHRISTIAN ETC... BE CAREFUL FRIEND
skanojia_hr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 18, 2008
Wy shouldn't he? It's a fact and a valid question.

I make the decisions over what can and cannot be posted in here!

End of!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Hindu dating an Arab woman Nov 21, 2008
ruwan wrote:I spent only few days in Dubai.

I like to know the truth.

Hi gays
yes agreed and check this signature.
hotel1
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance