Marriage Counselling

Topic locked
Marriage Counselling Apr 02, 2004
Hi, My family and I are possibly moving to Dubai around March time. I would appreciate any information anyone out there can give me on Marriage Guidance Counsellors. Who, where and how I can contact them. Many thx. :D JB

Jellsbean
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Marriage Counselling Nov 12, 2008
Jellsbean wrote:Hi, My family and I are possibly moving to Dubai around March time. I would appreciate any information anyone out there can give me on Marriage Guidance Counsellors. Who, where and how I can contact them. Many thx. :D JB

Belhoul Hosp Counselling & Development Clinic
Dubai Community health Centre
Comprehensive Medical Centre

are few that you will find clinical Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Marriage Counsellors through.
I met quite a few of them through job search and they are dedicated to the field.
I also came accross couple of support groups for women in distress...
good luck
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 18, 2008
how old r u , sir? :D
armadalake
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 18, 2008
[quote="armadalake"]how old r u , sir? :D

i am 44 year old sir..
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 19, 2008
handbag wholesaler wrote:We are a professional supplier of brand name handbag from China,we provide the newest style at reasionable price with high quality, Such as LV handbag,Prada,gucci,chanel,coach,MiuMiu etc,

great....
I make an image with that picture ha ..
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Marriage Counselling Nov 19, 2008
Jellsbean wrote:Hi, My family and I are possibly moving to Dubai around March time. I would appreciate any information anyone out there can give me on Marriage Guidance Counsellors. Who, where and how I can contact them. Many thx. :D JB

Here's a tip for you, and a free one at that. If you need a marriage counsellor now, then DON'T move to Dubai. Not if you want the marriage to last that is.
craigindubai
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Marriage Counselling May 26, 2011
Marriage counseling provides some instructions which are pieces of practical understanding that come in helpful to save our marriage. These problems occur because lack of communication, parenting, abuse language, or loss of a family member.

marriage counseling
Johnwilliam
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat