Help!Sales/Cust Service/Admin Opportunities!!!

Topic locked
Help!Sales/Cust Service/Admin Opportunities!!! Nov 11, 2008
Hi All,
I am a 27 year old woman from the UK and am seeking work within a Sales/Customer Services/Admin capacity.
I have a BA honours degree in Tourism managemenmt and have spent the past three years working within Retail Shipping and in a Sales Support/Pricing role for the most lucrative Shipping company in the world.

Due to relocating to Dubai I am now seeking work in similar areas, i.e. Sales/Customer Services as working is customer facing/problem solving roles are where my greatest strengths lie and providing the best service that I can in any job is something I am passionate about.

I am a lively, ambitious, tenacious and very easy to get along with individual and would greatly appreciate any help that anybody could provide in my quest for employment.

Although the majority of my experience has been in Shipping I have many transferable skills and along with looking within the shipping/Logistics industry i am extremely interested in breaking into events management or tourism to utilise my skills, strengths and degree.

Overall if anybody has any possibilities for a confident young Sales/Customer service proffessional please please please get in touch. And i would be happy to discuss any opportunities.

Look forward to hearing from you!!

Evestar
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 12, 2008
Anybody have any input - I am really just in need of a little help.
Thx!
Evestar
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Please forward your CV Nov 13, 2008
If you are interested to take up a mid level position as marketing coordinator in a diversified business group please forward your CV at zia_javeds@yahoo.com
ziajaveds
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 13, 2008
Hi Zia, Many thanks for your response!
Yes I would be extremely interested in finding out more and taking up this position. I will forward my CV to you later today.
Your help is most appreciated and I look forward to corresponding with you further regarding this.
Evestar
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 13, 2008
Hi All,
Not too sure if somebody has sent me a private message on the back of this post, unfortunately I do not seem to be able to access my private messages so if it was you, please get in touch on here.
Thanks!
Evestar
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 24, 2008
Please forward your CV to ibrahim.almannaee@gmail.com
barboorr
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted