HSBC Survey Says UAE, Singapore And US Are The Best Place

Topic locked
Aug 03, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Holy mother of god - would you just shut up already!

stop sending your sick liying untrue facts & ideas to the public.. you got something to say about this country, then say it with a prove and stand on solid ground. you and your we know everything is simply not enough to build a fact.

then I'll shut up.

firefingersx
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 03, 2008
Ok, I'm very new to this forum, but lately I've been lurking around and reading the most recent posts - you guys (chocoholic and firefingersx) seem like arch-rivals or something!
allinthefamily
Dubai Forum User

Aug 04, 2008
allinthefamily wrote:Ok, I'm very new to this forum, but lately I've been lurking around and reading the most recent posts - you guys (chocoholic and firefingersx) seem like arch-rivals or something!

LOOOOOL naaa we are just playing more like tomme and jerry ,no heart feeling after all.. love will only come after hate :)
but sometimes she takes things too serious ! when no one realy cares.

beside we add flavor the forum ,don't we ?
firefingersx
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 04, 2008
Hey... the survey is probably indicative of the real scenario even though the sample size looks small. I guess even the so called 'Asian' expat also finds this place a preferred destination and thats why we have hoards flocking to this place.

FF... go find a job. damn.... from the filth and venom in your language you sound like a ....... ????
aliwrites
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 04, 2008
Firefingers? Find a job? You have to be kidding me! He's one of these incompetent guys who gets everyone else to do things for him because he lacks the mental capacity to do anything, and he certainly can't see any further than the end of his nose - HA!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 04, 2008
well well well what do we have here ? another chocoholic like hummmmm ohhh well 2 aginst 1 fine.

I don't know what makes you guys more of an expert than a global organization ! the way I see it is that both of you are looser who couldn't keep up with your friends back home to find a descent job and came here seeking it.if so, I wouldn't take your thinking too serious and you can keep it for your self.

We own you and your countries , you guys are freaking out how fast we passing you, but hey that’s normal , we are expecting you dogs to park while we pass you by.

Ladies and gentlemen, time changes every thing , didn't you learn this in history and my advice to you is to keep up with these changes or go back to where you came from and live the shi*tty life you ones had.

We upgraded you and gave you a life you didn't dream of.

Least but not last I don't know why are you choco living here if you don't agree to any pricibles this country is standing own, or is money after all ?. Get lost both of you and pay attention to your work so you wont get ckicked out to your sshi*t hall you came from then you will both go back to 0 and start looking for a visit visa again.

Why should I get a job when I have you as my slaves.

See yaa.
firefingersx
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 04, 2008
You've got it all wrong! We're the ones using you! We come play about for a few years then leave again.

You're the reason many Emiratis have a bad name, because of your use and abuse attitude. You're greedy and don't care about anyone but yourself! But it's ok, in a few years you'll have killed yourselves off on the roads anyway. Either that or you'll end up with generations of retards because of the constant inbreeding - disgusting! Or being killed off by HIV/AIDS because of your love of hookers - don't deny it!

You're not giving us anything we didn't already have! I came here because my family is here thank you very much and they have been for years and years - so screw you!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 04, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:You've got it all wrong! We're the ones using you! We come play about for a few years then leave again.

You're the reason many Emiratis have a bad name, because of your use and abuse attitude. You're greedy and don't care about anyone but yourself! But it's ok, in a few years you'll have killed yourselves off on the roads anyway. Either that or you'll end up with generations of retards because of the constant inbreeding - disgusting! Or being killed off by HIV/AIDS because of your love of hookers - don't deny it!

You're not giving us anything we didn't already have! I came here because my family is here thank you very much and they have been for years and years - so screw you!

so how come they didn't leave yet ? didn't have enough playing ?LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
and yaa I love hookers , gelouse dear ? not too much attention toward you I guess haa ?
firefingersx
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 04, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:You've got it all wrong! We're the ones using you! We come play about for a few years then leave again.

so how come they didn't leave yet ? didn't have enough playing ?LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
and yaa I love hookers , gallous dear ? not too much attention toward you I guess haa ?
firefingersx
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 04, 2008
Go away FF! You're a pitiful excuse for a human being and don't deserve anything. Go rot somewhere!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 04, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Go away FF! You're a pitiful excuse for a human being and don't deserve anything. Go rot somewhere!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

that is realy funny LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
firefingersx
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 04, 2008
:bootyshake: :argue: :knob: :dark1: :withstupid: :spam2: :banghead: :tool: :headbang: :violent2: :violent1: :violent3:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 04, 2008
have firefingers nonsensical retarded posts been more frequent since the schools broke up ?
May explain a few things :roll:
CVB
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 04, 2008
Yes I think a 5 year old has more intelligence.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 04, 2008
pinoy1 wrote:Maybe they didn't ask muslim expats in America, or laborers in the UAE, or Bangladeshis in Singapore that's why the 3 are on top? :roll:
HSBC should have been more specific with the target of their survey like maybe indicating "best places for non-muslim westerners"? :wink:

2155 expats across four continents is a bit too thin of a data base for the survey to hold any credibility in my opinion.

If pinoy means filipinos like it does in Singapore, my friend even filipinos are treated quite bad in singapore but not as bad as bangladeshis in my experience.

I agree with you such surveys have little credibility, and often have certain ulterior motives and target audience which they try to woo by publication of one sided and short sighted survey results.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Aug 08, 2008
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
pinoy1 wrote:Maybe they didn't ask muslim expats in America, or laborers in the UAE, or Bangladeshis in Singapore that's why the 3 are on top? :roll:
HSBC should have been more specific with the target of their survey like maybe indicating "best places for non-muslim westerners"? :wink:

2155 expats across four continents is a bit too thin of a data base for the survey to hold any credibility in my opinion.

If pinoy means filipinos like it does in Singapore, my friend even filipinos are treated quite bad in singapore but not as bad as bangladeshis in my experience.

I agree with you such surveys have little credibility, and often have certain ulterior motives and target audience which they try to woo by publication of one sided and short sighted survey results.

pinoys treated bad in singapore? well thats ok they cant even speak english properly. :lol: they think lowly of us since in their country they have a lot of DH who are filipinas. now say to them theres hundred of em that are hookers here they cant even respond back.
:lol:
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 10, 2008
i alway thought that living in the UAE would be better that living in the UK
i am from the UK and you can hear it from the horses mouth, this country SUCKS. we pay the highest taxes, and living standards aint great. However education and health care is not bad. i say not bad because there is alot worse out there.

i would deffinetely have said that living in Australia wouldbe ok as many UK residents that have some money are emigrating to Australia
whiteboxster
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 11, 2008
xero_ wrote:
pinoys treated bad in singapore? well thats ok they cant even speak english properly. :lol: they think lowly of us since in their country they have a lot of DH who are filipinas. now say to them theres hundred of em that are hookers here they cant even respond back.
:lol:

can you clarify your post more?

who cant speak proper english? pinoys?
what is DH? domestic help?
are hundreds of "solicitors" in Dubai of singaporean citizenship?
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Oct 28, 2008

do you think a bank would ask such question to those at the bottom of social strata ?
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat