Snooker And Gyms In Dubai/Dubai Marina

Topic locked
Snooker and Gyms in Dubai/Dubai Marina Oct 04, 2008
Hi All,

I am moving to Dubai in few months, want to know if there are some nice snooker clubs out there, plz mention some names and area. I love snooker and would love to continue playing it in dubai, played lot of billiards in USA but no snooker clubs here.
Also i love to workout in gym, any nice gyms there like 24HourFitness, Gold's Gym etc.?

USAtoDubai
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 19, 2008
wow, no one is there to answer my query???
USAtoDubai
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 19, 2008
For gyms I'd recommend Fitness First

I've never really been good at billiards so I just googled for a club in dubai and here is what I got :

Dubai Snooker Club

Oh, and I know there is a place on Dhiyafa Road -- but again, not really good at billiards so never went, friends go though and seem to like it.

Good luck!
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 20, 2008
thanks for the info bushra. besides that how's the job market over there these days? i heard like united states, uae's companies are going through a recession period as well, your comments...
USAtoDubai
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 22, 2008
As Bushra says, Fitness First is (in my opinion) the best gym company in Dubai. The best one is in Ibn Battuta Mall.

Prices are something like a 1000AED registration fee then 599AED/month (or something like that). It sounds steep but it is definately worth it when you consider that you can use all their different facilities (bar the Platinum Gym in Media City...unless you pay for the Platinum Membership).

RossBaku :-D
rossbaku
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 24, 2008
USAtoDubai wrote:thanks for the info bushra. besides that how's the job market over there these days? i heard like united states, uae's companies are going through a recession period as well, your comments...

I really don't know so much on that subject hun, cant help you there --- sorry.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 28, 2008
I hear Peter Ebdon lives in Dubai, regularly walking along the beach. Perhaps we should ask him to set up a Snooker hall out there....I love a game too and have not played for some time.
seardarren
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat