One Night Stand

Topic locked
one night stand Aug 17, 2008
does this happens in dubai...never encountered that but have heard about it happening in other countries...is it possible here...how and where...interersted in it... :wink:

tiktakbaba
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 27, 2008
I have two. Bought them in IKEA but I'm sure you can buy one in other furniture shops.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 01, 2008
bonk wrote:I have two. Bought them in IKEA but I'm sure you can buy one in other furniture shops.

I got mine from my neighbour, it was a great catch... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 10, 2008
IKEA rules
DanielA
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 11, 2008
Nice responses! I see my influence is rubbing off on people!

Fnarr! Fnarr!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 11, 2008
All over in Dubai you can find any type of chicks to make love with. Some coffe shops anybody sitting alone you can approch!
lovers_friend
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 13, 2008
lovers_friend wrote:All over in Dubai you can find any type of chicks to make love with. Some coffe shops anybody sitting alone you can approch!

Yeah...and you sound like the kind of sleaze bag trying his luck that all the girls here complain about!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 13, 2008
is that all what men are intressted in :roll:

nice world we are living in :?
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 16, 2008
well da lovers_friend is right. i was in zatar sheikh zaid with some office people when i noticed this hot n sexy lebnez women showing off her globez to a local guy. both were on seperate tables miles apart. she went out the guy followed n then they went off. so u can find prostitutes everywhere.

@ Miss Lolly
men do think about sex every 15 minutes or so i heard. oh btw. i think about it every 5 minutes. lol. kidding. this act seems boorish to me. what was the topic again ;)
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 18, 2008
Yup, there are enough singles in Dubai that one-night stands are quite frequent (No, not personal count). Dubai si such a busy and fast-moving place that it is easy to be left friendless, and more depressingly, lonely sometimes. Intimacy from a "decent-looking" person for a few hours is hardly the last choice for many.
shariqq
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 20, 2008
@Miss Lolly: This is what men think about as much as women do! I always hated this crap line that says that "men are pigs and women are victims". In my short life I've come to realize women are as naughty as men are and sometimes much more. Men show it off, women are more slick about it, that's all! 8)
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 20, 2008
Get a bunch of girls together and they can be worse than men when it comes to misbehaving!

Girls have the same drives and feelings as men, they just don't want to let us know that they do and therefore make us work for it.

In the words of Billy Crystal: "There is a right time and a place for a woman to have s.e.x. Men...just need a place!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 21, 2008
Captain Sirus Black wrote:well da lovers_friend is right. i was in zatar sheikh zaid with some office people when i noticed this hot n sexy lebnez women showing off her globez to a local guy. both were on seperate tables miles apart. she went out the guy followed n then they went off. so u can find prostitutes everywhere.

@ Miss Lolly
men do think about love every 15 minutes or so i heard. oh btw. i think about it every 5 minutes. lol. kidding. this act seems boorish to me. what was the topic again ;)

you mean love or :roll: love :lol:
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 21, 2008
Pimpin80 wrote:@Miss Lolly: This is what men think about as much as women do! I always hated this crap line that says that "men are pigs and women are victims". In my short life I've come to realize women are as naughty as men are and sometimes much more. Men show it off, women are more slick about it, that's all! 8)

i agree with you
but atleast women are still looking for love befor sex isnt it???
and a lot of men think abt sex fisrt and sometimes they look only for that ;)
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 22, 2008
Miss_lolly wrote:but atleast women are still looking for love befor love isnt it???
and a lot of men think abt love fisrt and sometimes they look only for that ;)

From my experience, the numbers of promiscuous women and men in Dubai are almost equal. Excluding the strictly "pay" girls. There are many women who expect an instant or close financial return. That puts love/feelings out of the recipe!!
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 23, 2008
Sexo without love just isn't good sexo for me. I guess I could do a one or few night stands but I casual relationships really make me gag. How can someone really like someone, share similar humor and outlooks but have casual relationship. It makes no sense. Have casual with a loser, someone opposite of you, or whatever.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 25, 2008
I think unless women or a girl not give chance or attract to man , he will not and ask you,never
tomcrek
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 26, 2008
sad to say my friends, here in dubai, you can only count in your fingers who really inlove and want to be ioved, others, is practical, you used me, I will used you also...
Xyler
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 27, 2008
puppypup wrote:Sexo without love just isn't good sexo for me. I guess I could do a one or few night stands but I casual relationships really make me gag. How can someone really like someone, share similar humor and outlooks but have casual relationship. It makes no sense. Have casual with a loser, someone opposite of you, or whatever.

Ever heard of lust?

Sometimes you just see someone so fine, the attraction is instant.. Keep it physical without letting them into your personal life, no problems at all.
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 27, 2008
yes its true
nawab.anjum@gmail.com
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 27, 2008
Heck yeah a lustful time is awsome. I don't want to be emotionally involved with anyone, but you know you still have physical needs and if you find people yuo're attracted to, who feel the same, why not?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 27, 2008
The problem is, sex-workers have become such a nuisance in Dubai that for a decent girl to even check-out a guy, it takes a huge effort from the girl to not be associated with the said sex-workers.
shariqq
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 28, 2008
Its hard not to have one not to have one night stands here. But it wont bring happiness, just a lot of pain
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 28, 2008
maximusprime wrote:Its hard not to have one not to have one night stands here. But it wont bring happiness, just a lot of pain

here!!!! that's everywhere....

and you're right....
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Oct 28, 2008
maximusprime wrote:Its hard not to have one not to have one night stands here. But it wont bring happiness, just a lot of pain

You tell me, those aches on the joints for what....1 hour or so..... :lol: :lol: Gotta love Dubai....for what its becoming to .. 8)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 03, 2008
one night stand is good for health...refreshes ur mind and makes u realize ur priorities
anuj1979
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 03, 2008
anuj1979 wrote:one night stand is good for health...refreshes ur mind and makes u realize ur priorities

Whoa, if its going to take a ONS to realize your priorities, then maybe you need to realign what your priorities are! :P
shariqq
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 04, 2008
shariqq wrote:
anuj1979 wrote:one night stand is good for health...refreshes ur mind and makes u realize ur priorities

Whoa, if its going to take a ONS to realize your priorities, then maybe you need to realign what your priorities are! :P

Nah, dont need to, mine always stands straight and no bend...no need to re-align.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 06, 2008
hmm..... Dubai should now be called HUMPai !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHoaaa..whole lotta humping going on ! You just have to visit any bar and the pros will come near your table ! Again...chinese beat all @ the price !
Papparazzzi
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 07, 2008
Papparazzzi wrote:hmm..... Dubai should now be called HUMPai !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHoaaa..whole lotta humping going on ! You just have to visit any bar and the pros will come near your table ! Again...chinese beat all @ the price !

Yeah you can obviously afford quite a few Chinese boys.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance