Wow Bad Boy

Topic locked
wow bad boy Jan 04, 2006
Wow am I under attack, you a guys are not very friendly, wonder why

christiaan
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 07, 2006
:roll: :?: Am a bit confused if you run a multi million dollar business why do you need to work?

Cheers,

Jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 07, 2006
[/i]well are you a male or female and looking to start business in duabi...right.
well i am 26 male having more than 2 years dubai exper. looking for suitable place in office and business administrartions. kindly let me know for urther proceeding at: rana.amjad@hotmail.com
rana79
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: STARTING OVER Jan 07, 2006
christiaan wrote:Hi u guys out there, dont know if anyone in Dubai check in here but yeah I am from Cape Town south Africa, want to start all over in
Dubai, have no idea where to start, what to do are what what, but year after year some thing, work, sleep, have a jol once and a while, spend money, back to work etc etc.
wish to meet partner in Dubai, lady yes, and maybe bussiness partner, please pop me any ideas [/b]

i heard really really bad stuffs of south Africa
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 08, 2006
Am a bit confused if you run a multi million dollar business why do you need to work?

what who..where!!!!?????

me me me ...chose meeeeee

feipo get in line!
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 08, 2006
D-Unit wrote:
Am a bit confused if you run a multi million dollar business why do you need to work?

what who..where!!!!?????

me me me ...chose meeeeee

feipo get in line!

Hey its not me !!:) its Christiian though i have a business back home looked after by my family lol.

Jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

One way street Jan 08, 2006
[Well maybe if you knew me u would understand, every year same thing over and over, maybe I need a change, start my own thing, start my own life, just need a foot in the door.
cheers mate
christiaan
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: One way street Jan 08, 2006
christiaan wrote:[Well maybe if you knew me u would understand, every year same thing over and over, maybe I need a change, start my own thing, start my own life, just need a foot in the door.
cheers mate

hey ur sig says
I am from Cape town south Africa and need to start my own bussiness, here or anywhere else, I am reliable and run a milti million dollar bussiness, point is I am working for a good salary, someone else is getting rich

it''s like saying, I have multimillion industry just waiting for my father to die!.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 08, 2006
heyy christian..u south african hottie..
:wink:

how u doin??

no im just kidding..
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 09, 2006
D-Unit wrote:heyy christian..u south african hottie..
:wink:

how u doin??

no im just kidding..

Astakfurrulah! (spelled right eh?) Hitting a foreigner! Ahmed teach her ur principles! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 09, 2006
If you want a business partner.

I'll be here.

Plus, if you like us to fainance a business with profit.

I'll be here.

BUT i just need to ask, You posted that you want Lady in your first MSG.

I'm just wondering.

Ahmed
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 09, 2006
AhmedBinAbdullah wrote:If you want a business partner.

I'll be here.

Plus, if you like us to fainance a business with profit.

I'll be here.

BUT i just need to ask, You posted that you want Lady in your first MSG.

I'm just wondering.

Ahmed

aBDULLAH u wanna give him a woman as a business perk? NAUGHTY NAUGHTY . what do I see there protruding from your Kandorah? :twisted:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 09, 2006
lol

Just wanted to note, That I'm MALE

Plus a business partners, shouldn't be a famale or male, because it will be a business subject all the time.

Yeah, I've seen many poor ppl acting like ( AS IF ) they are RICH. Just to cheat the other S##.

Sometimes, they go for ladies, because they are really have sweet, care and loveling heart (I luv them). In this matter we call it as an easy target to hit, but hard to reach.

By the way this is WHY Jeevan said "Am a bit confused if you run a multi million dollar business why do you need to work?" in one of his replys.

Sir, if you are talking about this matter. This subject is well known by everyone in Dubai even kids.

But if you are right, I've a diamonds dealers in South Africa. If you are in this kind of business, please post me.

PLUS, This is a Romance Gate.

1. if you would like to say that you are new here, please move your subject to "NEW MEMBERS"

2. if you would like to talk about business, please move your subject to "BUSINESS GATE"

3. This a "ROMANCE GATE"

4*** You can't write ( 3 in 1) subject, this is what members can think that you're looking for the matter i just talked above.

5. SNIPER420, What do you think ??

Thanks

Ahmed
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 09, 2006
AhmedBinAbdullah wrote:lol

Just wanted to note, That I'm MALE

Plus a business partners, shouldn't be a famale or male, because it will be a business subject all the time.

Yeah, I've seen many poor ppl acting like ( AS IF ) they are RICH. Just to cheat the other S##.

Sometimes, they go for ladies, because they are really have sweet, care and loveling heart (I luv them). In this matter we call it as an easy target to hit, but hard to reach.

By the way this is WHY Jeevan said "Am a bit confused if you run a multi million dollar business why do you need to work?" in one of his replys.

Sir, if you are talking about this matter. This subject is well known by everyone in Dubai even kids.

But if you are right, I've a diamonds dealers in South Africa. If you are in this kind of business, please post me.

PLUS, This is a Romance Gate.

1. if you would like to say that you are new here, please move your subject to "NEW MEMBERS"

2. if you would like to talk about business, please move your subject to "BUSINESS GATE"

3. This a "ROMANCE GATE"

4*** You can't write ( 3 in 1) subject, this is what members can think that you're looking for the matter i just talked above.

5. SNIPER420, What do you think ??

Thanks

Ahmed

right but romance does involve mix stories ... :lol: Thread Locked. Reason: Topic not appropriate and no soul mate hunting topics!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance