TO LET (Users Who Want To Sublet Post Here)

Topic locked
Accomodation in Abu Dhabi Jul 30, 2008
A few of us (professional expat from Malaysia and Singapore) rented a brand new villa in "Khalifah A" area in Abu Dhabi. There are 4 rooms available for rent and for those interested please kindly contact us ASAP. It is walking distant to the supermarket and school.

Details:
3 storey building with central A/C
# of room: 8 with attached bathroom. The rooms are very spacious.
Distant to AUH airport: 12 km (exact)
Distant to AUH town: 25-30 km
Distant to Mall of Emirates: 100 km

Facilities:
Private swimming pool & garage/parking area
Built-in kitchen cabinet
B/new Stove, Refrigerator and Washing machine
Common hall with sofa, TV and dining table
Broadband internet
Cleaning service/maid once a week for common area - kitchen, hall, stairs and garden

Rental: between AED 50-70k depending on the size. Price quoted in net amount inclusive of utilities.
Rental period: 1 year with full payment up-front
Note: To ensure the comfort of other tenants, we cannot accept families with children.
House rule: Cleanliness is top priority.

Interested parties kindly contact:
Goh at 050-6618-125
Joanna at 050-9230-388

brian9999
Dubai Forum Guest

Sublease From 1 Oct 08- 6 Months- Huge 6 Bed, F/F Villa 270K Sep 28, 2008
SUBLEASE 6 MONTH RENTAL ONLY! (AVAILABLE 1 OCT 08- 29 MARCH 09) (270,000 Dirhams 1/2 YR) Family Only, option to renew at end of 6 months.

With the recent government crack down on single european professionals sharing villas. We have decided to be on the safe side to sublease our beautiful villa to a Family as prefered by the Dubai Government.

The villa is fully furnished to the highest standard in a modern contemporary style with huge brown leather sofas, flat screen TV, the whole villa was newly painted, every wall is cream, with one feature wall in dark brown. The garden is stunning, we have a gardener who come to the villa every morning except fridays.

The cleaner comes once a week, we have wireless internet, landline and showtime all set up. If you are interested please call or text Sarah 050 1053541, (if calling from outside Dubai 00 971 50 1053541) please dont email as i never check this email account!
dubaibackpacker
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 19, 2008
I am looking for a room furnished/unfurnished with a separate toilet and shared kitchen access.

The areas I am looking at are: Satwa, The Gradens Jebel Ali, Qusais, Al-Barsha, Karama or any other place close enough to Jebel Ali.

I need the room for 3 months starting Nov. 15

If it is a one-bedroom apartment, willing to sign one year contract if rent is reasonable.
zakiduckie
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 19, 2008
hi,

Im looking a 2 bed room flat particularly in al barsha, any one know's pls help me..thanks
Xyler
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 24, 2008
Fully furnished room with separate bath and internet connection available in Al Faheidi street, Bur Dubai. We are looking for a male executive or a Indian young working couple. For enquiries please call 055 9519020 any time to have a look. Room rent: 4000 Dhs per month.
rkl1950
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Will share Jan 04, 2009
DXBgoddess wrote:Looking to possibly share a villa in the Greens Community (Dubai Investment Park). Anybody got any ideas? PM me.

Dear,

In response to your enquiry regarding sharing, the new law in dubai is that this is no longer allowed to rent and or share in villas. please indicate your price and i will be more than happy to assist you with your enquiry.
in terms of green community, you would probably end up paying the same rate yearly for a single room within a villa as opposed to renting out a single bed on your own. i have a few good offers and that is in burj area, (8 boulevard walk - emaar developments) i have a one bed avail at 120,000 k yearly!! amazing offer!! Iconic location - fully fascilitated - gym, sauna, swimming pool, jackuzi... and the beauty is its your own rented apartment. you will not be able to find this offer anywhere as the same 1 bed is renting for approx between 170-190 yearly. let me know if this may interest you and i will be more than happy to take you for a viewing.

my contact number is 0097150 144 7219

chanel
chanel
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 04, 2009
Xyler wrote:hi,

Im looking a 2 bed room flat particularly in al barsha, any one know's pls help me..thanks

please call me on 0097150 144 7219 and i will be more than happy to assist you with your enquiry on 2 beds.

regards,

chanel
chanel
Dubai Forum Guest

lady roomate needed in a studio flat Jan 10, 2009
I'm staying in a studio flat in international city, Italy cluster. I need one decent lady to share the room with me. Rent AED 1,800/- plus DEWA. It's readily available.
ladydee
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sharing Accomodation for Exec. lady ! Feb 15, 2009
Spacious furnished room available for an Exec. Indian working lady(single), in Al-Qusais, Dubai.
call 0507554894

Kindly call after 6p.m

Thanx :)
dbbinteriors
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: TO LET (Users who want to sublet post here) Feb 15, 2009
looking to rent out my studio flat near airport.3500 including bill.0507255822
sniper420 wrote:Hi Guys. To make easier to track, post ur rents here. Put the title as Andyba pointed out.

"To let flat" - if you are renting out a flat in Dubai
"To let villa" - if you are renting out a villa in Dubai
"roomate needed in a flat" - if you rent a flat in Dubai and are looking for a roomate to share an appartment
"will share" - if you are looking for a flat to share with someone.

Plz don't mix up and no multiple posts. :D
yasmeen
Dubai Forum Guest

Looking for 1 bedroom apartment near Clock Tower asap! Mar 10, 2009
Hi everyone,

I am newbie and happy to be here as its a great forum ;)

Anyway, I am looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in Deira, near Clock Tower/Port Saeed/Al Rigga. It has to be furnished and spacious, built in wardrobes, TV, fully equipped kitchen, balcony (I would like to install a satellite dish) parking, clean and nice. No need for the internet as I have mine. I am looking to move in asap, my budget is up to 6.000AED/month.

I am 29, female from Europe, professional.

If you can be of any help I will appreciate.

Thanks a lot.
Dollicia
Dubai Forum User

Mar 11, 2009
Mastersize bedroom in a 2bhk apartment fully furnished is available in bur dubai for short term n long term. All the facilties are provided. Looking for a decent executive bachelor or working lady. call: 050-8872652.
gdsurdy
Dubai Forums Member

AVAILABLE NOW - 1 Bedroom Dubai Marina (Manchester Tower) Mar 13, 2009
Hi,

I'm leaving the UAE shortly so I'm trying to help find a new tenant for my Landlord....

Lovely 1 Bedroom flat with ensuite bathroom (bath + shower) and good sized balcony. Double bay windows from both bedroom and living room leading to balcony.

2nd Guest toilet washroom, kitchen/living room.

Total area: approx 750 sq ft. (70 sqm) - which in my view is pretty good and way enough for me.

Nice Views over Marina/Sheikh Zayed road (Gets good amount of sun all through morning).

17th Floor, 1 allocated parking spot in basement.

Good facilities including pool and gym on roof.

Well managed building.

105,000 AED ONO (I'm sure the landlord would be willing to negotiate several cheques but I had to pay single cheque a year ago...)

Flat available whenever needed.

Contact Joe (me) on 050 3231478
If you like I can put you in contact with my agent who works for a reputable company. He is extremely helpful and will sort everything for you
gicser6
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 13, 2009
Mastersize, furnished bedroom available on monthly rent in bur dubai in a centrally a/c building for short term n long term. All the amenities and the facilties are provided.
gdsurdy
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 23, 2009
In a pretty new, centrally a/c building, furnished mastersize bedroom is available on monthly rental.

Preffered: one gentleman/working lady.

Other facilties and amenities: provided.

Balcony: Yes

Bathroom: Yes (full tub).

Viewing: possible

Available: soon.
gdsurdy
Dubai Forums Member

May 09, 2009
Furnished room with basic amenties and other facilities provided in a centrally a/c building in bur dubai. Rent: aed 2,900/- balcony attached to the room and separate full tub washroom. Looking for a single decent executive or working lady.
gdsurdy
Dubai Forums Member

May 17, 2009
Looking for a home away from home?
Need space and privacy?
Seeking peace & quiet?

We have one room with on-suite bathroom and build in cupboards in a massive villa. We are looking for a single western professional. Fully furnished with wireless, showtime and two lovely cats with extra guest bedrooms. We don't mind a smoker. Call 050 274 0725
ilzeels
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 02, 2009
Best fully furnished 1 BR in Dubai Marina at the metro station ! 65K only!

You can check the all details and the very nice complete virtual tour of 360 degree panorama pictures at the next link:

http://www.pentimo.com/102

The flat will be empty end of august.
Thomas Gardenis
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 04, 2009
Furnished room in a centrally a/c building available in bur dubai. Balcony attached to the room and separate full tub washroom.
gdsurdy
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 04, 2009
050-8872652 for more details of the spacious, furnished room available in bur dubai.
gdsurdy
Dubai Forums Member

Roomate needed in a villa Oct 31, 2009
Spacious furnished Room available for rent in a cozy villa in Jumeirah 1 for a single female. 2,900/ per month. 3 Ladies who are a family will be sharing only. For viewing or more information please call 050 7265136
Nanas
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 31, 2009
http://pentimo.com

10000 property offer with VIRTUAL TOUR

-e-mail alert service
-photos
-google map

place your property ad free of charge !

http://pentimo.com

http://360dubaimap.com
Thomas Gardenis
Dubai Forums Member

To let flat [Business Bay] Mar 29, 2010
Hello All,

I have 2B/R 85k - 4 checks - Executive Towers
3B/R 120k - 6 checks - Executive Towers
3B/R 110k - 4 checks - Executive Towers
3B/R 105k - 3 checks - Executive Towers
1B/R 65k - 4 checks - Executive Towers

view - Burj and water fountain view, Sea View.

I also have apartment from all other places in Dubai.

If you are interested give me a buzz on
ofivo - 3 8 4 8 7 4 8
amila36
Dubai Forum User

Re: TO LET (Users Who Want To Sublet Post Here) May 19, 2013
hi!

clean ,educated and responsible exercise physiologist looking for a room in (not crowded) villa anywhere between jumeirah1 to umm suquiem .!!(long term) call or sms 0553636305

ps. i have a small dog .

cheers

diggy

--- May 27, 2013 ---

hi guys, anyones up for sharing the rent for a villa? lemme know!:)

cheers
Intoxicating
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: TO LET (Users Who Want To Sublet Post Here) May 30, 2013
Hi all !

I am going to Dubai after some months, Can i book an appartments, villas and other to my residence ??

Is there any online resources for residential properties to book my place before i reching at Dubai ??
adamcalvert
Dubai Forum User

posting in To Let in DubaiForum Rules

Return to To Let in Dubai