Please Help (possible To Change Visit Visa In Workpermit)???

Topic locked
Please help (possible to change visit visa in workpermit)??? Aug 13, 2008
Hi everyone
anyone can guide me easy and fast way for my visa ?????
i am 30 years old male from pakistan (south korean residance)
living and working in korea from last more then 8 years
i m working for a big construction company of south korea in managment staff my monthly pay is 2800 USD$
my company transfering me to dubai office as i can speak hindi and english as much as i can speak korean.
we are doing 8 big projects in dubai and arounds.
with indian,bangla and phillpino labours so i need to go there for management of them i have to leave as faster as i can but all my korean staff there not good in english hindi or arabic so they dont know how to apply my visa lolz please guide me about it
and other thing i must want to know what if i get visit visa on my company licensess and go to dubai can i change my visa from visit visa to work permit or not please guide me ill thankfull

kaine2006
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 13, 2008
Simple answer is NO! They've just changed the visa regulations, visit visas can no longer be transferred to work permits/residence visas. You must go back to your home country while this process is under way and come into the UAE once the visa is ready.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 14, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Simple answer is NO! They've just changed the visa regulations, visit visas can no longer be transferred to work permits/residence visas. You must go back to your home country while this process is under way and come into the UAE once the visa is ready.

a month ago I arrived in D and after a week landed on a full time job in a contracting LLC. I had 60 days visit visa issued on the entry and now the company, while issuing me the work visa, will pay that visa amendmend fee -500Dhs- so that I will not have to re enter.
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum