ADAM CHOMYN

Topic locked
ADAM CHOMYN Jan 22, 2006
:?: ADAM CHOMYN :?: Help, I am trying to find my cousin Adam Chomyn, who I have been told is currently living in Dubai, possibly with his wife and children. Adam is 41 years old and from Didcot in Oxfordshire originally. My name is Charlotte, older sister of Richard who is the same age as Adam. If anyone reading this knows Adam I would be really gratefull if you could let him know that I would like to get in touch. Thank you

rhino lady
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 14, 2006
call this toll free they'll b able 2 help 999 :? :?
AD__REP
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 14, 2006
He died. Major Pain ran over him in a hit an run accident in Al Qoz a few weeks ago.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Adam. Oct 12, 2008
Rhino.

I have Adams contact number. Please response with a mobile number and I will call you and give you the details.
LanceIot
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: ADAM CHOMYN Oct 13, 2008
rhino lady wrote: :?: ADAM CHOMYN :?: Help, I am trying to find my cousin Adam Chomyn, who I have been told is currently living in Dubai, possibly with his wife and children. Adam is 41 years old and from Didcot in Oxfordshire originally. My name is Charlotte, older sister of Richard who is the same age as Adam. If anyone reading this knows Adam I would be really gratefull if you could let him know that I would like to get in touch. Thank you

in what work line he is may I ask..

x londoner
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum