Local Girl, Helpppppppp

Topic locked
Dec 29, 2005
HP wrote:
Liban wrote:Those are because of idiot arab leaders that only follow the following motto:

Personal greed and ambition and the need for money.

Between us arabs I get along with everyone and I see us all as one, regardless of which area we come from or what dialect we speak or the tan level of our skin.

Thats what USA and Great G.W.Bush are doing,they are liberating the arab people from from their leadership :P ....See first Iraq ..... and second .....third ........and so on .......

Thats nice.... I can't wait till the day someone liberates your head from your body.

Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 29, 2005
Liban

lol if you think so, it just simple

Why are you here in Dubai ?

Why that Romenian in Dubai ?

and I don't wanna be rude, so I'll stay quit. By the way this subject is for the girl.

is you feel so, feel free to contact me through my mail and I'll reply you WHY?

Ahmed
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2005
AhmedBinAbdullah wrote:Liban

lol if you think so, it just simple

Why are you here in Dubai ?

Why that Romenian in Dubai ?

and I don't wanna be rude, so I'll stay quit. By the way this subject is for the girl.

is you feel so, feel free to contact me through my mail and I'll reply you WHY?

Ahmed

I dunno about that Romanian and quite frankly I don't really care.

I am here because I am a Muslim and an Arab and I have gotten tired of living in the west where I see a complete lack of values.

Sure there is a blatant lack of values here too in some circles, but its much easier for a Muslim Arab here than in the West for I choose to ignore that bad stuff and stick with my Muslim Arab roots.

And of course the money is better in the GCC (and Dubai) than in other Arab lands which is a motivator to move here. As far as I am concerned the difference between us Arabs from different "countries" is as minor as the difference between an Italian from Venice and one from Milan.

Now what do you disagree with? Do you disagree with my statements that Arabs are of one nation? Or with my statements about current Arab leaders being a bunch of power/money hungry despots?

Leish inta mnarfaz la hal daragai??
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 29, 2005
Leish inta mnarfaz la hal daragai??

hahaha yeah true!
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 30, 2005
I am here because I am a Muslim and an Arab and I have gotten tired of living in the west where I see a complete lack of values.

When you people don't have anything to eat then you find the shelter in West or in white countries and after earning a decent life you like people find lopeholes in those societies. Get a life ,and show some respect for those countries ,which helped u to make your future,otherwise you could be selling shawarma or Falafal at somewhere in Libnan (yuk wink).

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 31, 2005
HP wrote:

When you people don't have anything to eat then you find the shelter in West or in white countries and after earning a decent life you like people find lopeholes in those societies. Get a life ,and show some respect for those countries ,which helped u to make your future,otherwise you could be selling shawarma or Falafal at somewhere in Libnan (yuk wink).

Agreed :)
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2006
HP wrote:

Is that why you escaped your shithole of a country you peice of sh!t?

FYI, I made my own future. Nobody and nothing did that for me.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2006
:lol:

This is why ?

You can see them here in United Arab Emirates, they don't appreciate.

Ahmed
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 02, 2006
The UAE is a great country and I am proud to be here. Those that diss the UAE should just leave.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2006
HP wrote:

wooow woow wooow....did you just diss the UAE?...aah man the fact that your living here proves that all what yov just said above is a load of crap...

seriously nobody forced you to live here...you dont like it then get the F out...i hardly see people bitchin about livin here....most of them are pretty happy to even be here....

so before you talk about shawrma and falafel and all that shit...use the thing thats sitting inside your big head...trust me...it helps ;)
uae_l0co
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 03, 2006
Is that why you escaped your shithole of a country you peice of sh!t?

FYI, I made my own future. Nobody and nothing did that for me.

Man how many years have u spent in refugee camps before flooding to another country :0). Havent you offered the special prayer after getting into Canada :lol: ....Whenever local arab feel horney they land at the land of opportunities "libnan". :P I am sure like Thai land ,Libnan must be surviving on the money of their women :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 03, 2006
uae_l0co wrote:
HP wrote:

wooow woow wooow....did you just diss the UAE?...aah man the fact that your living here proves that all what yov just said above is a load of crap...

seriously nobody forced you to live here...you dont like it then get the F out...i hardly see people bitchin about livin here....most of them are pretty happy to even be here....

so before you talk about shawrma and falafel and all that shit...use the thing thats sitting inside your big head...trust me...it helps ;)

well if ppl have their @sses here doesnt mean they can't criticize anything and just love everything in the country. Every country has goods and bads and it depends on the person.

BTW back to the topic. You guys have digressed a lot. The thread will be locked if it continues. The case is solved. Girl and her lover lived happily ever after.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 03, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
uae_l0co wrote:
HP wrote:

well if ppl have their @sses here doesnt mean they can't criticize anything and just love everything in the country. Every country has goods and bads and it depends on the person.

BTW back to the topic. You guys have digressed a lot. The thread will be locked if it continues. The case is solved. Girl and her lover lived happily ever after.

hoold on there sniper.....untill now i didnt see any proof that they got married...wheres the wedding pics...

well anyways i dont think they will ever get married....im not against it or anything....

but its like nearly impposible for a local girl to marry a non local or a non arabic guy atleast...and frankly no well known local origin family will ever take that...cuz people tend to think its a big scandel and make such a big fuss about it..

hey dont hate me for saying what im saying.....hate the system....its just the way it is...its been always like that...and i dont think people can change that easiely...

thats just my two cents on the subject.....and seriously untill i see some rough evidence that they got married....i wont believe it -_-

and if you do have some wedding pictures...then cheer us a lil bit ^_^
uae_l0co
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 07, 2006
boy do you guys like to debate.. All respect to your religion and actually i do agree it has much better values then the western society, but isnt some of it a bit harsh, like being allowed to marry someone you love just becasue they are human should be enough in Gods eyes whatever religion he is, and if he is a muslim dude im sure hes not throwing the rest of the souls out of heaven for worshiping something else.... I think if thats what she really wants she should be allowed, but obviously its very difficult becasue the family take it so seriously, i think these things are takin too seriously, admire your muslim faith but go easy on the strict rules, love is love in any religion or language in my humble opinion. :wink:
boostah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 07, 2006
DEAR DEAR...SUCH A SIMPLE QUESTION A GIRL ASKED...AND WAT ALL COMES UP...TSK TSK..

well....to be frank....consider da basic facts..

lets just leave out da muslim facts first...human factor first...

1.its always best fer yer parents to decide fer ya...they got all da best things fer ya since u were born...i wouldnt think it would be wrong to put ur life partner choice in their hands...

2.ofcourse it would be better to tell ur folks ur wish if u like some gal or guy...they mite find out abt tht person and fix u both up..

3...abt religion wise...i do knoe various persons who married non-muslims and then later converted...if tht is da case..i guess mr. romanian and gal wouldnt haf problem
romance
Dubai Forums Member

.. Feb 09, 2006
hii ... i dont know how long u know this romanian guy, but am sure it wont be 25 yrs, ur parents and family they r definatly more then one person, and u being a UAE national i am sure u must be having a big family, all their love for 1 ... not a fair deal .. there is no true relation better blood relation .. soo trust them they will not do infact not even think bad for u ... i am sure the guy loves u and loves u real good . but today u just c him 1 hr 2 hr 3 hr or 4hr ... a day which both of u know tht after 3 to 4 hrs u have to go home, soo for tht 3 to 4 hrs u both r very good to each other but life is much more than tht ... pls dont take any decesion on which u have to regret later .. pls listen to ur parents ..

and its not just UAE national guys who r bad ... but u just know UAE guys ... everyone is the same all guys r same soo dont make it too late for ur self and if u mary the person whom ur parents want u will always find them with u in good and bad times ... but if u go to romania u dont know anyone there ...

pls dont mind Mr Ahmed he is not wrong or bad but yaa his way is wrong ...

take care and yaa best of luck for wht ever u do in ur future
virgo
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance