Motor Bike License

Topic locked
Motor Bike License Aug 21, 2008
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering about where do i have to go to get training and apply for a motor bike license, and if anyone got the experience or advice please let me know... i am driving now for more than 5 years, and have got advanced training in motor sports to do with Formula 3 Driving and Karting, and now i wanted to move to the motorbike field.. but i need to get the license and train the basics first,

Thanks everyone.. Help will be appreciated...

waelsalem
Dubai Forum User

Aug 27, 2008
Join Belhasa they have a VIP program that speeds up the process
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 23, 2008
I have a UK license, does this mean I can get a UAE one automatically?
seardarren
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 02, 2008
^Yes...

As for Belhasa, their motorcycle training is TERRIBLE..

And this is coming from a guy who received good training back in UK.
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 05, 2008
If you have a UK bike rating, when you apply for your UAE licence, make sure they include it on your new one. My bike rating is valid here and I do use it, but be bloody careful as the local drivers have no awareness of bikes and you may become a statistic very quickly.

I used to ride a custom Harley and the number of times I had to dodge and weave to get away from a**holes trying to get close and take photos on their phone cameras whilst doing 120 down the Emirates Road was scary!

I have a licence here to drive virtually anything up to a 100 tonne crane and an 80ft road train...only because I held an HGV 1 in the UK!

FAI Racing licence applications are available at the Autodrome.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto