Im Moving To Dubai And I Have Sum Questions...

Topic locked
Im Moving to Dubai and i have sum questions... Sep 19, 2008
im an 18 year old male and im moving to dubai from america soon, but i have a few questions ide like to know before i do.
Is Dubai alot more expencive then america??
would it be hard for me to find a job??
is there more of a selection at the malls?
can i find alot of stuff in the dubai malls that i can find in american malls?
if america is rated 5 from 1-10 10 being the highest, Does Dubai have more Beautiful girls or less?

if you can answer them all that would help alotttt!

MustafaDubai
Dubai Forum User

Re: Im Moving to Dubai and i have sum questions... Sep 19, 2008
MustafaDubai wrote:im an 18 year old male and im moving to dubai from america soon, but i have a few questions ide like to know before i do.
if america is rated 5 from 1-10 10 being the highest, Does Dubai have more Beautiful girls or less?

Yes
Yes
No
Yes

Its like America but smaller, with dust
and Indians
and no women
and no alcohol
lots of camels
and desert
and no buildings
we live in tents
we have to carry our water from a well 20 kms away
in clay pots
lots of flies
and donkeys to take us to work

You get the picture?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 19, 2008
OMG lol!!!!1

Perhaps you should learn spelling, grammar and punctuation before you come here. I hear it is a requirement at some jobs.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

MustafaDubai wrote:im an 18 year old male and im moving to dubai from america soon, but i have a few questions ide like to know before i do.

1. Depending on where you live in the states, its cheaper than NYC -- but all in all, its expensive

2. That depends, are you a college graduate? If not, then yes -- it will be damn near impossible for you to find a job.

3. Back to #1, depends on where you live in the states.

4. Yeah, kind of.

5. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder hun...I dont think that anyone can tell you yes or no...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

bushra21 wrote:2. That depends, are you a college graduate? If not, then yes -- it will be damn near impossible for you to find a job.

Doogie Howser?
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Captain Australia wrote:
bushra21 wrote:2. That depends, are you a college graduate? If not, then yes -- it will be damn near impossible for you to find a job.

Doogie Howser?

some people start college at a young age --- you shouldn't judge
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

bushra21 wrote:some people start college at a young age --- you shouldn't judge

It was a joke, but who finishes college at 18? Noone, except a dozen super-smart freaks and maybe Doogie Howser.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Captain Australia wrote:
bushra21 wrote:some people start college at a young age --- you shouldn't judge

It was a joke, but who finishes college at 18? Noone, except a dozen super-smart freaks and maybe Doogie Howser.

ummm some people are smart and/or had a really good opportunity to start uni early.

super-smart freaks... thats bit harsh no?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 19, 2008
If you finish University four years before most people start because you are very smart then you are freakishly smart. I.e a freak. but a good freak

Supermodels are freaksihly beautiful, Michael Phelps is a freakishly good swimmer, Einstein was freaksihly good at physics.

Freak = out of the ordinary. Can be good sometimes. For example, I am freakishly good looking ;-)
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

5. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder hun...I dont think that anyone can tell you yes or no...^^^

oh great... we all know what that means...
MustafaDubai
Dubai Forum User

Re: Im Moving to Dubai and i have sum questions... Sep 20, 2008
MustafaDubai wrote:5. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder hun...I dont think that anyone can tell you yes or no...^^^

oh great... we all know what that means...

it means if you are attracted to western girls, then we have western girls, attracted to asian -- we have asian...it all depends on your taste...

come to think of it, i think you are better off stayin in the states and not coming
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2008
hahaha right....
MustafaDubai
Dubai Forum User

Re: Im Moving to Dubai and i have sum questions... Sep 20, 2008

What a way to ask, instead of trying to look innocent and sweetening your queries, why not straight to the point and ask how the girls here in Dubai? Stop being innocent .......your just one of them looking for a one nighter...... 8)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Im Moving to Dubai and i have sum questions... Sep 21, 2008
reviewer wrote:

What a way to ask, instead of trying to look innocent and sweetening your queries, why not straight to the point and ask how the girls here in Dubai? Stop being innocent .......your just one of them looking for a one nighter...... 8)

ur just jealous casue im sexy!
MustafaDubai
Dubai Forum User

Re: Im Moving to Dubai and i have sum questions... Sep 22, 2008
MustafaDubai wrote:
reviewer wrote:

Are you a super intelligent thinker who is sexy...or just think you are sexy?

I know a few nice Phillipino boys who would like to meet you when you get here. Bring your own KY jelly.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Im Moving to Dubai and i have sum questions... Sep 22, 2008
MustafaDubai wrote:
reviewer wrote:

:lol: :lol: You do got some strains in your nuts...... :lol: 8)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
if u are comparing girls with miami, las vegas, Cal U, you will be very very dissapointed.
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 23, 2008
well who cares about girls with a beautiful country like dubai!
MustafaDubai
Dubai Forum User

Sep 23, 2008
whats up kid...first why do u want to go to dubai...given that u are only 18...

secondly no it is not for u....life in dubai is not all blunts and coronas....

plus....girls....dude anybody on this forum who says that girls in US r better than UAE.....they really have bad social skills or are blind or something....

US all u see is pale super white skins flashed ....UAE u get to see the real beauty....the perfect tans...etc etc

stick with the AMERICAN DREAM........9-5 college loans and all that crap......go to college...first...
azm786
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 23, 2008
Captain Australia wrote:OMG lol!!!!1

Perhaps you should learn spelling, grammar and punctuation before you come here. I hear it is a requirement at some jobs.

LOL - Okay I'm new here but thats exactly what I was thinking - can you give you rep on this forum?
seardarren
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 23, 2008
azm786 wrote:whats up kid...first why do u want to go to dubai...given that u are only 18...

plus....girls....dude anybody on this forum who says that girls in US r better than UAE.....they really have bad social skills or are blind or something....

US all u see is pale super white skins flashed ....UAE u get to see the real beauty....the perfect tans...etc etc

stick with the AMERICAN DREAM........9-5 college loans and all that crap......go to college...first...

incase none of u guys found out yet... america is in a depression.... biggest stock market crash ever?? no money in economy???
MustafaDubai
Dubai Forum User

Sep 23, 2008
azm786 wrote:whats up kid...first why do u want to go to dubai...given that u are only 18...

U need 1/4 of social skill to seduce a woman here than US. I am talking about 10s. I see most women here with exception of some westerners as wannabes. If one needs westernized women why not take from the best instead of wannabes?

I dont know which US state u have been but Canada we have variety and most are sophisticated.
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 24, 2008
i agree girls there want to be wannabes...cause for some reason they are so impressed by the western culture that there own creative side is fading.......but honestly bro i have been to almost every state in US....talking about standards...girls here ain't got none. 3 martinis and nobody is going hope alone ;)

for the american economy (MustafaDubai) kid u can still go to Mcdonalds and work at 7$/hr which is still better than what a person with you r qualification can make here

peace
azm786
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 24, 2008
azm786 wrote:i agree girls there want to be wannabes...cause for some reason they are so impressed by the western culture that there own creative side is fading.......but honestly bro i have been to almost every state in US....talking about standards...girls here ain't got none. 3 martinis and nobody is going hope alone ;)

for the american economy (MustafaDubai) kid u can still go to Mcdonalds and work at 7$/hr which is still better than what a person with you r qualification can make here

peace

dont u sound cool?? dude my dad is a multi millionaire... i was just lookin for a place for new business opputunities and maybe even a vacation house... sooo have fun wit ur martinis bud!
MustafaDubai
Dubai Forum User

Sep 24, 2008
LOLZZZ....

look at your post first and see if you even make sense in your own posts.

first you are asking about jobs, than talking about messed up american economy and than portraying yourself a multi millionare.......oh sorry your father......who probably drives a limo in NYC and you probably grew up in some dump in brooklyn.....or JACKSON HEIGHTS.....or some slump

PLEASE KNOW BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING ..... MR MULTI MILLIONARE
azm786
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 24, 2008
MustafaDubai wrote:dont u sound cool?? dude my dad is a multi millionaire... i was just lookin for a place for new business opputunities and maybe even a vacation house... sooo have fun wit ur martinis bud!

Suprise ..suprise...look what we have multi-millionaire son...here..but wait....

Jassim wrote:A driver is wanted with a valid UAE driving license, salary is negotiable subject to interview and driving test, Driving license has to be present.

MustafaDubai wrote:i am a very good driver with a clean record and will be moving to dubai soon, I am interested in starting as soon as i can if you are intersted.

8) Yeah, Yeah right he's the prodigal son alright....out looking for a job.... 8) 8)

Guess, he better learn to remember what he posted before even bragging about something.
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 24, 2008
aww you guys, give the kid a break
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 24, 2008
umm... my camel would like to meet up with Mustafadubai when he gets here. He carries his own jelly.
DPS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 24, 2008
comon guys give the guy a break. Y is Dubai forums so negative? Mustafa I dont know abt ur likes or dislikes. Best method is to come here with a visit visa, make sure u have list of otential employees u want to work, call them up and ask them to give 10 mins of their time to meet up with u. In interview tell them what u can do for them. Study the cost of living in Dubai.
a room doesnt go less than 3500. (i messed up in cost of living )

If u want to open a business, come here ask many ppl in business how they are doing (most will be happy to tell u their part of story). Dubai is increasingly becoming bureaucratic and there is so much hassle initally but in long run it's much better for business as labour is cheap and there is less legalese compared to states.

Weigh your options during ur stay here and THEN decide if it's place for u or it's too early.

As for me I think it's kinda early for me as I want to spend best part of my life growing and learnign new skills which the West can provide me in long run.
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat