Looking For Female Secretary

Topic locked
Looking for Female Secretary Sep 16, 2008
We are looking for Female Secretary cum Receptionist work full time (9:00 to 5:00), good command on Arabic and English languages, and good knowledge of MS office.

Duties includes office documentation, email management, data entry, resolving theclients queries etc.

Pick and Drop service will provide by company and Good salary package will provide

Interested candidates send their CV with recent picture on asia_cnn@yahoo.com

Note: without photo CV will not consider, last date of this job closing 30-September-2008

sham1983
Dubai Forum User

If I were an Arab , Sep 18, 2008
:roll: If I were an Arab, then I will immediately apply for your open position.
I have good experience in English and office work. What a pity that I only know some simple Arabic although my typing of arabic words are excellent!
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 18, 2008
Why the PHUCK u want photos ? FIRST U PASTE UR SHITTY PHOTO - IF FORUM MEMBER S LIKE IT THEY WILL MAIL - AND OTHER THING GIVE UR COMPANY DETAILS WHO KNOWS U MAY BE A FRAUD OUT TO COLLECT GIRLY PHOTOS AND STRAIN UR HAND :D
Papparazzzi
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Job Sep 18, 2008
Dear Friends Listen carefully our first priority is Arabic Language so please if you know arabic language then send your CVs as soon as possible.

and Mr. this is specially for you, We add (Picture) condition for avoiding the junk cvs so please cool down and do your work............
sham1983
Dubai Forum User

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai