Is It Important For Your Partner To Be Virgin When You Get

Topic locked

Is it important for your partner to be virgin when you get married?

Yes
39%
No
61%

Total votes : 61

Mar 25, 2008
"Is it imporant for your partner to be a virgin before you marry?"

A few points...

Firstly, I don't know any virgins. This includes some muslims. That means I could not get married.

Try before you buy. The love between two lovers is a wonderfull thing... What if she was no good at it, or didn't like it?

Why are women meant to be Virgins, but it doesn't matter for the men?

blue moon
Dubai Forum User

Mar 25, 2008
Can someone just delete this thread.

It's been done to death.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 25, 2008
Oh for goodness sake. People should do whatever they want, however I disagree that women should be virgins, whilt men get to do whatever they like that's just daft. Plus the whole showing the sheets thing on the wedding night is ridiculous, women can break their hymen at anytime, we've already discussed this.

In this day and age with people focusing more on careers and living more full lives before they settle down, they're getting married later and later. You would literally end up with a bunch of 35 year old virgins walking around. There's nothing wrong with people having experience, in fact it's a good thing. I don't want a dud in the bedroom, and I've certainly learnt a few tricks myself.

Try before you buy? - Absolutely!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 09, 2008
to clear that out...

the virgins going to look for a virgin partner ...
otherwise, who are not virgins might will not care about that...

meanwhile, in our arab community, if someone get married with a girl and after on if he discovered that she was not virgin he going to reject her and send her back to her family.

I remember a story someone told me that his friend get married with a girl... after some days later.. he repealed the marrige. his reason was... she knows how to suck and that's mean she was with men before!

period
_
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 10, 2008
That's just stupid.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 17, 2008
virgins get married to virgins
non-virgins get married to non-virgins (tho marriage is not necessary for you)
Problem solved.. end of discussion
Bunnu
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 21, 2008
I agree with Jamal with the banging stuff
I want my wife to be educated and stuff but it doesnt matter whether shes a virgin or not
I mean why should be digging up on her matter
I agree there are still simple minded (stupid) people on the planet but they should look around a bit because things have changed
Going out, drinking, smoking these are basics nowadays
there are more urgent matters to be attended rather than finding out whether your partners a virgin or not
I mean you can buy a used car>>>??? cant you????
deadlife
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 16, 2008
Your virginity is the head crown that you should be proud of .

Virginity would be my best gift for my future wife!

Tiffani: I am 20 and i thank God that he has and is going to continue helping me to save my self for my husband. It is going to be so worth it! I have decided to also wait till marriage till i kiss another guy, i think that makes it even better! Be strong in the Lord!!

Isabel: am an Asian woman, lost my virginity to my husband only at the age of 34! I had boyfriends but never slept with one of them and and always shocked everytime I said "No!" they commented " I am one of the million women out there but I said I believe that there are a lot out there..and I agree with Amber..all it takes is self control..it's not that very hard to do.
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 27, 2008
Virginity is very important in Islam not only for the woman but also for the men !

However if you're not a virgin anymore because you have been married before, that shouldn't be any problem...You can get remarried if you want.

A perfect example is the Profet PBUH, His first wife Khadija was married before and so where some of his other wifes.

Now days it's hard to find a man who is still a virgin ...but that's between the person and his creator. I won't make a big deal out of it ;)
Raya
Dubai Forums Member

Love is love Aug 08, 2008
Spam
Absoluteherb
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 18, 2008
I don't think it matters.

Some people meet their partners at right time when they are still virgin while others meet their partners after they lose their first time. The most important thing is love itself. Don't repeat past. Past is past. Don't say that your religion doesn't allow. It's only an excuse in most cases.

If you love your girl, even she is not a virgin, please support yourself and her! There's nobody else except you and her in your love world!
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 18, 2008
Having at least one of the partners in a relationship with experience will certainly stop a lot of the fumbling about and make the whole thing a lot more fun.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Sep 18, 2008
Hmmm same old story . and always there will different views to that point.
Countryboy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Is it important for your partner to be virgin when you g Nov 19, 2008
[my dear friend virginity is not dignity it is lack of opportunity :cry:
skanojia_hr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Is it important for your partner to be virgin when you g Nov 20, 2008
skanojia_hr wrote:[my dear friend virginity is not dignity it is lack of opportunity :cry:

Or a sign of ugliness!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Nov 20, 2008
I think it is more important for the man to be a virgin at marriage. He's used goods if not. But how is he going to pull that off with the 3 other wives. I guess he'll just get virgin surgery.

Now a woman need not be a virgin. She needs to sow her wild oats first before she settles with that 1 MAN.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 23, 2008
Read this quotes:
"im 23 years old but im still a virgin.. Staying virgin until marriage is one of my promise to God, i hope i can keep this one until i got married.. because for me it is sacred, and it is not a sin when you do it after you’ve blessed by God.. I had a boyfriend now for 3 months, and I told him that i don’t want our relationship be strong by sex.. and because im saving it for the person whom I want to marry.. and he understand it and respect my decision, actually he’s proud of me because of that.. :) And my beliefs in having sex outside marriage is not Love.. its a Lust! when a man respects you and control he’s urge he definitely love you.. i had many friends who engaged to sex in a wrong time and after that the guy just left them, and they just want girls to have sex with them and if they refuse to it, they will get mad and sometimes hurting the girls.. it’s so ironic coz some girls would allow the guys do that to them because of their love for their guys… I hope we virgins can handle that situation.. just stay strong and under control.. good luck! God Bless us.."

"I am a virgin and I am twenty six. My friend who I am talking to finds it very sexy that I am a virgin and want to wait. My body belongs to God, so I am waiting until my wedding night. If a guy cannot wait then he is not truly in love with you. You will find a boyfriend someday who will love you enough to wait.
Why does it matter how you look? The right guy will come along and love you for you are on the inside. Saying that about your looks sounds kind of like you are spoiled."

Yup. Decision worth waiting for!
Marrying a virgin in my opinion is a blessing. So keep it!
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance