Iranian Presidents Comments - Madness

Topic locked
Nov 11, 2005
Whatever!

You totally miss the point as per usual, I don't love Israel or Palestine etc etc. If Bush/Blair/Chirac/ or any other person in power had made thowes comments then I'd still have a go at them, the point is, no one should wish the destruction of anyone else.

You know all this eye for an eye bollocks gets really boring and pathetic and I have no time for people constantly seeking retribution for acts past or present.

I don't care where you come from and the fact that you've lived here all your life - man what a sheltered life that must be. And I got over 10 years on you so you're still a silly little boy!!!

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 11, 2005
I cant understand teh point here..i remember very well a quote from former Isreali president Golda Meir regardin palestinians.." teh palestinians will be crushed like grass hoppers.."
And teh past has been witness to heads of superpower nations voicing their support for isreali oppression.
Wat teh Iranian preseident vented out was teh sentiments of ppl all over teh globe who have an ounce of humanity within them..
Unfortunately it was only teh Iranian president who had teh balls to voice it out!!!

Good for u choco..u dont love Isreal or palestine etc etc.. for u maybe palestine n Israel are just news..which u go thru in newspapers
But u must understand there are over a million ppl over teh globe who prays for teh palestinian cause..
and for tehm israeli administration is a cancer that shud be wiped off teh face of earth...

U might feel pity for a murderer being killed...I would'nt..
algren
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 11, 2005
I cant understand teh point here..i remember very well a quote from former Isreali president Golda Meir regardin palestinians.." teh palestinians will be crushed like grass hoppers.."
And teh past has been witness to heads of superpower nations voicing their support for isreali oppression.
Wat teh Iranian preseident vented out was teh sentiments of ppl all over teh globe who have an ounce of humanity within them..
Unfortunately it was only teh Iranian president who had teh balls to voice it out!!!

Good for u choco..u dont love Isreal or palestine etc etc.. for u maybe palestine n Israel are just news..which u go thru in newspapers
But u must understand there are over a million ppl over teh globe who prays for teh palestinian cause..
and for tehm israeli administration is a cancer that shud be wiped off teh face of earth...

U might feel pity for a murderer being killed...I would'nt..
algren
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 11, 2005
You know maybe I'm just a fantasist who'd love to see everyone get along at the end of the day. I just find all these on going wars and hatred towards other people so pathetic.

At the end of the day aren't we all made of the same stuff? Didn't we all come from the same place? Life is sacred and we are all here for such a short amount of time - the blink of an eye in the scheme of things and it just all seems so wasteful - all of it! In the end what's the point?

People, no matter who they are should be able to live there lives as they wish so long as it doesn't harm others, no one has the right to judge how another human being should live. No one has the right to take away another persons life.

Everyone should try and do their best in everything, live life to the full, help those who need it.

At this rate we all move closer to our own demise, caused by our own hand. At what is the point of it all in the end - nothing!

I'd love to just go and live on a little island, isolated and secluded from all the atrocities in the world.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 11, 2005
God bles ya choco!! :)
algren
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 12, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:You know maybe I'm just a fantasist who'd love to see everyone get along at the end of the day. I just find all these on going wars and hatred towards other people so pathetic.

At the end of the day aren't we all made of the same stuff? Didn't we all come from the same place? Life is sacred and we are all here for such a short amount of time - the blink of an eye in the scheme of things and it just all seems so wasteful - all of it! In the end what's the point?

People, no matter who they are should be able to live there lives as they wish so long as it doesn't harm others, no one has the right to judge how another human being should live. No one has the right to take away another persons life.

Everyone should try and do their best in everything, live life to the full, help those who need it.

At this rate we all move closer to our own demise, caused by our own hand. At what is the point of it all in the end - nothing!

I'd love to just go and live on a little island, isolated and secluded from all the atrocities in the world.

Nice thoughts.
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Iranian Presidents comments Nov 16, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:What on earth was Mr. Ahmadinejad thinking when he made the commentsd saying he would like to see Israel 'wiped off the face of the map'?

:))) I may realize that the CIA and the Mossad are angry:))))) but the problem was about Al-Quds.... the question was: what is the future of Jerusalem?.
It is not possible not to realize where the problem is... Mr.Ahmadinejad made a statement with a lot of emphasis... but there is a political problem and it is the following: what is the future of Al-Quds?.
Mr.Ahmadinejad used emphasis about this political problem...
I might say: in Italy we have a different question, i.e., is the Italian PM linked to Mafia?. If he is linked to Mafia... then there are a lot of political problems too..
What is the worst situation: a person who uses emphasis or a person linked to Mafia?. My answer is: a person linked to Mafia...
Shukran wa inshallah...

Dario
dario
Dubai Forum User

Dec 05, 2005
Ahmed Najad is another pawn just like Khomini was they created a cult and just replaced one dictator for another, Mosadaq was the democraticly elected president of Iran and the US did dispose of him Roosvelt admited to it in the 1980s thats because he wanted to keep 30% of th oil to the people instead of giving it all away. As for the nuclear program it has been there since the 1970's the shah was given the equipment and the expertise from the UK and the US and if you are worried about war with Iran don't...cause it ain't happening anytime soon they have an agreement with the US a pact of non aggression which was signed in exchange for the hostage rescue with Reagan's adminiseration. I really feel sorry for Iranians being run by those loons.
lone_wolf
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 17, 2005
Now he wants to move Israel to Alaska? And says the holocaust is a myth everyone made up! Trying telling that to the millions of people who were sent to the gas chambers.

I'm sorry but the guy is a joke, how any normal minded person doesn't find him a complete embarrasement is beyond me.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 17, 2005
The guys is a total nut-job who is unqualified for his position, and like the American nut-job currently in office - has the potential to do great harm with his power.

Anyone here who thinks that any population of people should be wiped off the planet, or removed from their homes is also a nut-job. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." is not a biblical phrase, but a golden rule that everyone should live by - and only then will this world be a safer and more peaceful place.

Israelis and Palestinians have to draw some borders and learn to live with each other in peace, because each has a right to live on that land. No other country should be sticking their nose into their business, except in a facilitative role to help bring peace there. (Facilitative does not mean arming them, training them, or providing other militaristic types of help.)

At some point the wrongs done in the past have to be left in the past. If some outside countries attack to try to slaughter one group of peoples or the other, the world should come to the attacked group's aid. The genocide that happened in Africa has been ignored by the world , but that mistake should not be made again. No country or group of people has the right to try to annihilate another country or group of people.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 17, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Now he wants to move Israel to Alaska? And says the holocaust is a myth everyone made up! Trying telling that to the millions of people who were sent to the gas chambers.

I'm sorry but the guy is a joke, how any normal minded person doesn't find him a complete embarrasement is beyond me.

well yeah his thoughts are extreme but he did bring out a nice point. These days antisemitism is like a sin but when one criticizes or bashes God nobody does anything, even if u see the racism against other races have doubled in 2 yrs why does everybody focus only on anti-semitism, is there any term anti-christainism or anti-islamism? That was good point . Other was he point was logical if germans screwed Jews ,they have to pay by giving land (reparations were made after world war 2 and STILL continue). Y the hell did thye choose a land that was already heavily populated? Yes choco your thoughts are valid that everybody has right to exist and nobody has right to demand or seize the freedom but as you know we are animals following Charles "Survival is the Fittest", so some maggot will spoil the balance by snatching something and draw attention which then becomes a public nuisance. World war 1 and 2 were sparked by specific incidences which could have been easily prevented.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 22, 2005
Sniper,
Very well said, straight to the point.

i just want to add, this is the guy who Iranian people choose, so please if no more talk about what is better for Iranians, they choose who they think can represent them.

I don't know why when democracy throws in other way than the american regiem wants, they keep fighting it.
yshimy

Dec 22, 2005
He might have been chosen to be a position of power, but still doesn't justify the stupidity of his comments, he should set an example.

Just as George Bush was re-elected, nearly half the American public still voted against him, but it still doesn't stop him from making silly choices.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 22, 2005
yshimy wrote:Chocoholic,

Lets just hope that Iran continue to be superpower so USA look in another direction, i wonder why they don't try to have the same "Weapons of mass distruction" game with North Korea, India, and Pakistan??????? At least Iran didn't do display of power like India and Pakistan.
This what i call double standard, racism, and descrimination.
I'm not asking the USA to attack other nations, i just wonder why the double standards? why play the world Cop? Why opress nations? kill people? and ruin relations among people??????

and who gave u right to talk about india and pakistan? not in the past 1000 years india has tried to occupy any other nation unlike iraq (ok its not iraq but sadaam ) who occupied kuwait and threatened the stability and peace in ME ... v r true peace loving people but dont expect us to be defenceless in time of attack

whatever bad things israel is doing as per your views, doesn't mean all can use the same violence again ... it becomes endless ... do u know what atrocities they r doing in the name of islam in other countries .. and iam not offending all muslims ... i have muslim friends who r close to me than family ... but please please realize there are more number of islam terrorists out there and they are fuelled by such senseless unthinking speeches... and it puts a whole lot of innocent people in danger

in UAE, they have agreed recently to revise the text books in schools in such a way that they dont encourage islamic terrorism ... why dont u wake up and see around u ... even u all r playing double standards ... dont justify violence just becos its for retaliating another violence ...
Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 23, 2005
Mayflower,

You are absolutely right. Two wrongs don't make a right and just because one nation or group of people started it, doesn't mean another has to finish it! Like I've said before it's old was of thinking and people stuck in the past who keep these things going, but until they re-educate and bring themselves into the 21st century there's not much hope.

The rest of us just have to refuse to get involved and hold out a hand of peace instead.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 27, 2005
Empty post, please delete it
yshimy

Dec 27, 2005
Mayflower wrote:
and who gave u right to talk about india and pakistan?

I have the right to talk about anyone, IT IS MY OPINION, Now you don't want me to express myself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
Mayflower wrote:not in the past 1000 years india has tried to occupy any other nation unlike iraq (ok its not iraq but sadaam ) who occupied kuwait and threatened the stability and peace in ME ...

Wake up, Saddam didn't have Nukes nor WMD, Don't you read the news???????

Mayflower wrote:v r true peace loving people but dont expect us to be defenceless in time of attack

And why the Hell Iran don't have the right to defend itself (like India, pakistan or N. korea) or like the United States, nor anycountry in the Freaking Middle east, and only Israel ??????????
And you talk about double standard. Wake up.

Mayflower wrote:but please please realize there are more number of islam terrorists out there and they are fuelled by such senseless unthinking speeches... and it puts a whole lot of innocent people in danger

Just check the history books, people killed in the Crusade, People killed in Chichnya, Cosova, and welll, Iraq too. Terrorists don't come only with beards and from caves, they come in Uniforms, in Suites and with the agreement from their nations.
At least the islamic terrorists are not in uniforms and backed up by their nations. And Most educated, and enlightened muslims against terrorism. (note there is a difference between terrorism (ie bin laden) and defending your right (palestine) which is a good cause)
:salute: Salute to all matryars, soilders and fighters in the palstine. :salute:

Mayflower wrote:in UAE, they have agreed recently to revise the text books in schools in such a way that they dont encourage islamic terrorism ... why dont u wake up and see around u ... even u all r playing double standards ... dont justify violence just becos its for retaliating another violence ...

Well, whatever they do in Education all over the ME will not make a difference, as noone take his religion from Schools as it is already F**ked up.

If people found the right way and the just in this world, why would someone go and blow himself in his enemy (Palstine vs Israel) Why would some lady give birth to a kid that is going to be killed by a soldier?? In a sociology class i had, there was an american indepandent journalist doing a documantry in Palestine and an 14 y.o boy just commented that he want to grow up and be a matryar, the reporter asked him Why you wanna end it up yourself, he said that he is gonna die anyway, his brothers were killed young by the soldiers so why die for nothing, at least he is taking casualties in the enemy.

Well, everyone got his ideology. but lets be honest.

What is applicable to one nation, why it is not for another???

Why the states have the right to elect their president and people just accept his decisions (invade Iraq, Afghanistan, and i think syria is next, then Iran) ??? While people don't accept the president of Iran "Saying" or objecting to the stauts of the Holocost????
Note that the first took action, the second just talked about history, who is more dangerous???????????????

Why the United States, Israel, India , Pakistan, N.Korea can have WMD and nukes while the rest of the world just sit like sleeping ducks??
It is even for everyone or noone

Anyway, I have the right to express myself and opinion, you have the right to object but don't have the right to shut me up Mayflower, yes i talk about India, Pakistan, N.Korea, and the states, what is wrong with that?? i didn't say bad things or good things about them, i just stated facts.

Go sue the news papers who wrote (Vulgar Display of Powers) on their cover pages when the nukes show between India And Paki started.

Anyway, cheers all, have a wonderful life in our freaky unjust world
yshimy

Dec 27, 2005
ok ... so in the end each one kills the other blaming each other and arguing who is responsible for what ... and finally no one will be there ... earth will finally be free of its biggest infection - humans!!!

shimy, take my point in the right sense - iam not defending israel - what iam telling is violence has no end - by whatever cause u try to defend it!

who ever tries to flare up innocent people are doing a great harm to human society and mature sensible people will know how to differentiate between religion and fanaticism

BTW try to see Queen Victoria's xmas message - she has acknowledged that not only christianity but other religions also preach good principles - such speech will improve tolerance among religions and this is what is needed at the moment ...

(PS. fine u can talk abt. india, u can voice ur views - but give me one example of a country - where prime minister belongs to a minority religion, president belongs to another minotiry religion, but the majority population are hindus )

and i strongly believe violence can't end any dispute - u shd. learn to tolerate one another and respect each other - every religion preaches the same, but its the religions leaders who for their own selfishness, distort the religion and try to gain something out of it
Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 28, 2005
Er Mayflower, don't you mean Queen Elizabeth II?

And Yshimy, Mayflower is right! It takes a better man to put down his gun and ask for peace. Violence only creates more violence, it's serves no purpose what-so-ever. Please the eye for an eye attitude should be left in the dark ages. Many men these days show themselves to have no more brain capacity than cave men clubbing things to death.

Only cowards think violence and killing is OK. Martyrs? Yeah, how heroic! Where ever they're from and whatever they believe, the killing of innocents is not acceptable by any standards. They're not martyrs, they're murderers and will burn in hell.

A true martyr would walk away and beg for peace and understanding from his 'HUMAN' brothers!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 28, 2005
Mayflower and choco,
Well i didn't say that the solution is war and blood shed, i only said arming.

Read history and you will find that the only true peace comes from equally powered parties.

Egypt only got its land back through peace treaty. Guess when Israel accepted to have a treaty with Egypt, After we gained 90 % of our land through war, then the rest was by peace. Because they thought they are invincible, and after the war, they realized we are more powerful or at least equally powered.

I don't say that this is the senario everywhere, but what i say, that in history, only peace can exist between two powerful nations and not through war nor through fighting, only knowing that you are equally powered to your rival make feel of satisfaction for both nations and they sit and shake hands.

the States and russia didn't start the WW3 because they knew that they are both powerful, then it ended without blood shed like the WW2 or WW1.

Don't try to convince me that the US wouldn't attack iran if they didn't have WMD. i'm sure if Iraq got some, US wouldn't have tried to go in, and it would have ended with peace treaty in which Saddam keep the rule, US get the oil, and the iraqi people suffer, as the states don't give a shit about the people, it is pure crude oil.

Concerning the eye for an eye thing, i do belive in it, and after an eye for an eye, peace should exist.
but for sure if the offended party forgive that is the best.

Do you think i would shake hands with someone who left me with one eye in purpose and from my deep inside i would be OK with it?????
you might say noble things but make it personal and think about it.
Someone take out a parent eye how would the kid feel, or one who take out a kid eye, how would the parents feel or the brothers and sisters.

Finally i do agree with both of you in the matter of peace is the way, not war, but for peace to exist both parties should be powerful so they respect the treaty and each other. The weak or small nations, then will also be in peace as they should be protected by the big guys who just shaked hands.
But an Eye for an Eye is also the right way to do things, positive and negative do attracts to be nutral.

Peace be on all the people.
Only cowards think violence and killing is OK. Martyrs? Yeah, how heroic!

Note: Choco, i didn't like your comment about Matryrs. you should visit palestine to know what they are going through. The situation is much darker from inside, we only see in media what is caught on cam, not what actually happens.
But it is your opinion, i got to respect it, but disagree with it.
yshimy

Dec 28, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Er Mayflower, don't you mean Queen Elizabeth II?

Yep !!! slip of tongue (or rather slip of mind)
Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 28, 2005
yshimy wrote:Mayflower and choco,

Peace be on all the people.

But it is your opinion, i got to respect it, but disagree with it.

shimy ... yes, the real situation may be different than what we see in media and i like the way u respect other people's opinion though u dont believe in it 8) ... this is what i feel is true tolerance towards each other ...
Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 28, 2005
Totally agree Mayflower.

Yshimy, thanks for your comments and I respect your opinions just as you respect mine. I guess sometimes you just have to agree to disagree, but makes for interesting conversations.

Of course we can never know what many of the things happening in the world today are truly like. Some media is very biased, I should know I work in it! - that's why it's important to read from both sides, to try and get an even prospective.

I hope 2006 is good to you all. :D
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 30, 2005
i didnt bother going through all the posts on this topic .. but i just wanted to say that i agree with ahmedinejad on one topic he mentioned an that is that the holcoust or however they spell that bullshit .. is a myth..

cause i mean until today no one has discoverd no mass grave of no jews .. an ppl have discoverd mass graves allover the world .. they even found the body of the pharoah for god sake.. . so where the fcuk the jews at .. or do jews disintegrate fast then others..

and you know im gettin tierd all this bullshit about ppl freaking acting like everyone in the middle east is mad an crazy ... history shows an proves that the only lunatics an mad ppl ever around were the white folks .. i mean look at hitler .. stalin .. the american slave trade .. the american the only country ever to drop an atomic an yet they are tryin to get countries to sign treaties no to have it or use it .. who da fcuk made them the judges an enforcers.. well yea now you all might mention genghis khan .. but he was half white .. cause mongolians is part siberians :wink:

well i didnt quite write this post well but dont have time to sit down an write a total intelectual minded post..

anyways im gonna see wat replies i get .. an whomever does write any bullshit .. im gonna make sure i word my next reply properly .. to silence to mother fuckers

peace out
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 30, 2005
Jamal, there is all the evidence in the world for the holocaust, including the remains of victims, evidence from survivors, those who ran the camps and those who liberated them, as well as the physical evidence of the camps themselves and the incinerators they housed. Only some blinkered person with an axe to grind would deny it happened.
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 31, 2005
well most of the knowledge i pack bout wwll and the holocoust come from viewing the discovery channel cause i never botherd to pick up a book on the topic .. an after viewing all those programmes on it .. i never once saw them showing the remains of ppl or ever once finding any mass graves of the so called 6 million that perished.. the russians lost 26 million ppl an that fact is seen an known wat did they get.. does anyone sympathise with them NO .. an as far as the surviovrs go an the ppl who setup the camps we have all heard of media properganda an how they turn things to certain ppls favour .... so bottom line of this whole issue is .. just cause its a jewish thing we all gotta sympathise f u ck the jews an and also f u ck for sympathisin with them jews... no u know wat all the ,,,, fu cks should go out to muslims dat allows asssholes like u are down with the jewish cause to reside in the boundries...

and f u ck the entire western mentality ... look at america a country soo far from afghanistan an iraq came here too f u ck those countries up cause they said there were a threat to there security ... but when the russians go an f u ck up the chechens who are withing there own boundries america questions the russians an they say wats been done there is wrong .. well we have all seen wat the chechen melisha's have done ... so you see it aint bout me supporting a muslim cause or anyother cause .. its all about being logical ...

i dont really give one f u ck let alone two f u cks about wat ahmedinejad says cause it aint gonna effect my life an make it any better or worse.. the only reason why i like the man is cause he speaks wats on his mind wats in his heart an he doesnt care wat others think ... an thats a kindda person you hardly find nowadays cause everyone is tryin to sound politically right so as not to get into shit or not hurt others no one tells u wat they really think..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 31, 2005
Jamal wrote:i didnt bother going through all the posts on this topic .. but i just wanted to say that i agree with ahmedinejad on one topic he mentioned an that is that the holcoust or however they spell that bullshit .. is a myth..

cause i mean until today no one has discoverd no mass grave of no jews .. an ppl have discoverd mass graves allover the world .. they even found the body of the pharoah for god sake.. . so where the f&%K the jews at .. or do jews disintegrate fast then others..

and you know im gettin tierd all this bullshit about ppl f$#king acting like everyone in the middle east is mad an crazy ... history shows an proves that the only lunatics an mad ppl ever around were the white folks .. i mean look at hitler .. stalin .. the american slave trade .. the american the only country ever to drop an atomic an yet they are tryin to get countries to sign treaties no to have it or use it .. who da f&%K made them the judges an enforcers.. well yea now you all might mention genghis khan .. but he was half white .. cause mongolians is part siberians :wink:

well i didnt quite write this post well but dont have time to sit down an write a total intelectual minded post..

anyways im gonna see wat replies i get .. an whomever does write any bullshit .. im gonna make sure i word my next reply properly .. to silence to mother fuckers

peace out

Well great genghiz khan was hedonist but his descendents were kinda good in saome way :roll:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 31, 2005
All I can say is - visit auschwitz! There's plenty of photographic evidence. Thousands of bodies being put into mass furnaces. There are plenty of people who were in those concentration camps who are around to tell their stories today.

German soldiers who were involved have told of it. There's too much evidence. Anyone who says it's a myth is a very narrow minded person.

You simply can't deny such horrors.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 31, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:All I can say is - visit auschwitz! There's plenty of photographic evidence. Thousands of bodies being put into mass furnaces. There are plenty of people who were in those concentration camps who are around to tell their stories today.

German soldiers who were involved have told of it. There's too much evidence. Anyone who says it's a myth is a very narrow minded person.

You simply can't deny such horrors.

It's true ppl did die. These days top Jewish leaders are making big deal trying to show the world "we are innocent ppl always blamed". They tried to change the meaning of anti-semitism in Oxford dictionary by saying "any criticism against Isreal" which is damn outrageous. There are many other sects, race and ethnic group that has faced ethnic cleansing but Jews are the ones that have been given maximum exposure and also reparations from companies like Volkswagen to countries like Germany.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 31, 2005
for god sake princess .. u are the narrow minded ho up in here

stop telling me about fairytales from survivors and soldiers and furnaces that them jewish fools u claim were burnt in .. stop telling me about pictures an video clips ... we all know these things can be made up just like how the media an america right now makes everything else up... i mean today i even read in the city times that they found a tape containing recordings of how the army personaly of the nazi era use to run there death camps an bullshit like that ... if they were looking for a tape till today 60 years after the shit went down then why not look for the mass graves... aint a single mass grave been shown to us ... i mean let them find some of them graves so we can give them fools propers burials :lol:

choco u jst a lame two dolla ho an nothin but that u just gettin around life givin it up here an there ... stop acting all emotional an shit .. if u care soo much bout the jewish ppl wat u doin in a country like uae .. dont you know uae donated billions of dirhams during the intifada for the palestinian ppl to fight against the jews an kill the jews ... hmm dont u know that princess .. so wat ur ass doing here working an making money for this country so they can pay the palestinians to kill them jews... so u urself are infact contributing to the cause of the goal of wiping out the jews an israil ... so stop questioning ahmedinejad ho'

haha an eat banana baby ... cause id prefer u to be chocking then gloatin u feel me :twisted:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums