HP Considers Retirement ,taa Taa

Topic locked
HP considers retirement ,taa taa Dec 23, 2005
Give me the romantic votes and decide ,who love me ............if i am lost , i ll be lost :0) . I always well come argument no matter if it is below the belt but i don’t like when so many kids abusing around ……….and when mod deleting the contents and adding the contents of their own choice …….

ta taa

little love

your own

HP :hello2:

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 23, 2005
yeahhh partyyyy....drinks on me people!!!!!!! :D
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 23, 2005
Whoohoo!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 23, 2005
By, there are some tough, merciless girls around these parts... you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of them, that's for sure :D
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: HP considers retirement ,taa taa Dec 23, 2005
HP wrote:Give me the romantic votes and decide ,who love me ............if i am lost , i ll be lost :0) . I always well come argument no matter if it is below the belt but i don’t like when so many kids abusing around ……….and when mod deleting the contents and adding the contents of their own choice …….

ta taa

little love

your own

HP :hello2:

well I'll say one thing, although i don't agree with your posts they do at times spark good debates (between others not with your 13 IQ Arse ;) ) and you anger people to the point they get involved.

Actually my very first point was in response to one of your comments. I've even made a couple good friends indirectly because of you and that post, best of luck.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Dec 24, 2005
Ack,,,,come on guys you have to admit HP is really funny! in a sick kind of way...some of the things he says makes you want to cringe but again funny...i wouldnt want to meet him..EVER..but read his posts, again entertaining!!! thanks for all the laughs and stay smiling as you spread so much joy.. :wink:
Rosie
Dubai Forums Member

Re: HP considers retirement ,taa taa Dec 24, 2005
as soon as my eyes are closed people declare me the nice person :P Humor is always originated from irony. Humor without irony is the same as a girl without the bob. If you just wana enjoy with humor then watch “ Jack ASSS". heheh

Well to the point people ,do u want me to be here or not :oops:

PS" fayz habibi if i ever plan to come in dubai ,i ll meet u and u see how sweet i am :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 24, 2005
Rosie wrote:Ack,,,,come on guys you have to admit HP is really funny! in a sick kind of way...some of the things he says makes you want to cringe but again funny...i wouldnt want to meet him..EVER..but read his posts, again entertaining!!! thanks for all the laughs and stay smiling as you spread so much joy.. :wink:

Thanks sweetheart ,

You are the beautiful no matter what the British ppl say :0)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 24, 2005
Oh ok ok. I really wouldn't want anyone to leave the forum. HP is kinda thought provoking when he's not driving you to punch the pc, plus he can be quite funny.

But dude the only reason you get attacked sometimes is because some of your comments are totally out of whack, you've gotta be prepared to take it if you are prepared to dish it out.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 24, 2005
HP leaving the forum? YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Y man , come on go one step and leave the World! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 24, 2005
Good riddance.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 25, 2005
HP, u sure annoying at times... but always remember
"tension lene ka nahi, dene ka"

so don’t leave the forums.. create circumstances for people to leave :lol:

enjoy
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 25, 2005

enjoy

Translation "tension lene ka nahi, dene ka" ( i am in love wid u ).....rest is in english" :P How sweet , u never told me ..............hey respond me about my pic ,have u attached it wid K.kaif? Are u jst wanted to see me :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 27, 2005
HP wrote:

enjoy

Translation "tension lene ka nahi, dene ka" ( i am in love wid u ).....rest is in english" :P How sweet , u never told me ..............hey respond me about my pic ,have u attached it wid K.kaif? Are u jst wanted to see me :roll:

tension leneka nahi dene ka = "i m love with u. i dream of u al the time " :lol:
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 27, 2005
emadullah wrote:
HP wrote:

enjoy

tension leneka nahi dene ka = "i m love with u. i dream of u al the time " :lol:

wrong wrong wrong
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 28, 2005
emadullah wrote:
HP wrote:

enjoy

emaduallah ,

ur hindi is quite nice , by the way where are u cum from?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 29, 2005
easternjewel wrote:
emadullah wrote:
HP wrote:

enjoy

wrong wrong wrong

u mean to say....wrong wrong wrong is the meaning of "tension lene ka nahi, dene ka"....no way....
tension = i m
leneka = in love
ka= with u
nahi = dream of u
deneka = all the time

is the perfact meaning...yeah it is hindi language...i know indain languages
hindi, urdu, kannada, nawayati, and so on.....
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance