I Am Alone In Dubai

Topic locked
I am alone in Dubai Aug 28, 2008
Hi friends ,
this is my first post in this Dubai romance (dxbf) and am happy to write and be here , but i have to involve and share you with my problem .
Actually its more personal problem . It has happend when my some friends (Not Best Friends) started to have girlfriends which they referred to be the LOVE they were seeking for Along time . Well good for them , but I started to realize that I am alone , I still dont have a person that I will be talking to for hours about silly things or share my all sorrows and happines with her, I didnt find love , actually I need to find a person so I feel love . Now i am 25 years old. what can i do my friends plz suggestme. :(

sham1983
Dubai Forum User

Aug 28, 2008
Oh lighten up already! Only 25?! There are lots of people far older than you who haven't found that special 'someone' and some might never. But it doesn't mean you're alone. Friends are just as important. If you going searching for it, you're never going to find it.

Enjoy your single life. Relationships are far too overrated anyway.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 30, 2008
you need to keep looking ! in shallah u 'll find the right one.
safa
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 31, 2008
you rite miss but, i have no friends here in UAE, Actually i m new in Dubai, i came here in march and i am still searching a good friend from that date. Now a days I am learning arabic as well, i have no one who talk to in arabic for practicing. So think in our life we always need some one in any stage of our life. :roll:
sham1983
Dubai Forum User

Sep 01, 2008
Did you come here just to search for someone to be with or to work in the first place. :roll:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re:sham1983 Sep 01, 2008
oh shah g you can share with me.. i dont claim but i 'll be one of best you ever thought..
all the best :D
majidpucit123
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 01, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:

Wow! Somebody really underestimates relationships......... a good relationship adds vitality to your life but if your life aint interesting them it can be a burden.

If you trying to fill yourself up by chasing women trust me on this you wont be able to keep them unless you cling on to them via marriage or forced commitment. Here are some of my advice that may help you as it helped others:-

Be interesting - If you aint enjoying your single life then you gotta make it interesting. Get involved in hobbies like Chocoholic does wake boarding. You never know when you are involved in an activity with passion you may come across that person who likes your energy.

Get involved - If you like interesting , high maintenance, party type of girls then hit clubs.
If you like down to earth type of girls join social or volunteering network or clubs , dance clubs, dragon boating etc... learn to be a good conversationalist, social , leader of group type of guy.
If you dont know which type to go for then I suggest if you have time and energy to try all.

Self-improvement - While looks are strong attraction factor for men, girls are attracted not only on looks but other factors like status, personality, conversation skills etc which gives you chance to improve on them. One stumbling block I have seen in guys is the body language and voice. These things indirectly determine your social status and your personality. If you are in social group do ppl turn to you when you are talking? Is your voice deep , loud enough and resonating. Voice is important factor women pick up on it. If you want to improve on these I urge you to join a speaking club like local Toastmaster or Lions club or Rotary International or get a voice coach.

Be a man of value - Make ppl feel good about themselves. Provide value to them. Be the guy whom ppl want to introduce you to others.

Be a man on purpose - Your confidence increases if you are doing activities which is congruent with your life goals. As my guru once said "Nothing turns on a woman than a man on purpose". He was right. So work on your life goals.

Learn woman psychology - If you want to keep woman happy it is very useful to know about her mind. Women have strong emotional side while men are logical creatures. For example, I asked Christie to join me to cinema , she refused cos she was down, not in mood etc... I just swing her around , giggling she changed her mind , why did she change her mind cos she wasnt feeling it before , later when I took her to my arms she felt happy and changed her mind. I LOVE WOMEN (my types) cos they are creatures of moment- they are present and feel your presence. Learn their psychology by interacting with them, reading books etc.

Wow! that was one bloody long post - hope you get some gems of advice form them.
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 01, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:

Wow! Somebody really underestimates relationships......... a good relationship adds vitality to your life but if your life aint interesting them it can be a burden.

If you trying to fill yourself up by chasing women trust me on this you wont be able to keep them unless you cling on to them via marriage or forced commitment. Here are some of my advice that may help you as it helped others:-

Be interesting - If you aint enjoying your single life then you gotta make it interesting. Get involved in hobbies like Chocoholic does wake boarding. You never know when you are involved in an activity with passion you may come across that person who likes your energy.

Get involved - If you like interesting , high maintenance, party type of girls then hit clubs.
If you like down to earth type of girls join social or volunteering network or clubs , dance clubs, dragon boating etc... learn to be a good conversationalist, social , leader of group type of guy.
If you dont know which type to go for then I suggest if you have time and energy to try all.

Self-improvement - While looks are strong attraction factor for men, girls are attracted not only on looks but other factors like status, personality, conversation skills etc which gives you chance to improve on them. One stumbling block I have seen in guys is the body language and voice. These things indirectly determine your social status and your personality. If you are in social group do ppl turn to you when you are talking? Is your voice deep , loud enough and resonating. Voice is important factor women pick up on it. If you want to improve on these I urge you to join a speaking club like local Toastmaster or Lions club or Rotary International or get a voice coach.

Be a man of value - Make ppl feel good about themselves. Provide value to them. Be the guy whom ppl want to introduce you to others.

Be a man on purpose - Your confidence increases if you are doing activities which is congruent with your life goals. As my guru once said "Nothing turns on a woman than a man on purpose". He was right. So work on your life goals.

Learn woman psychology - If you want to keep woman happy it is very useful to know about her mind. Women have strong emotional side while men are logical creatures. For example, I asked Christie to join me to cinema , she refused cos she was down, not in mood etc... I just swing her around , giggling she changed her mind , why did she change her mind cos she wasnt feeling it before , later when I took her to my arms she felt happy and changed her mind. I LOVE WOMEN (my types) cos they are creatures of moment- they are present and feel your presence. Learn their psychology by interacting with them, reading books etc.

Wow! that was one bloody long post - hope you get some gems of advice form them.
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 08, 2008
Haha. Chocos right..............bwoy u need to lighten up! Like the other comment.....what did you actually come to Dubai for? to find someone? or to work and make some serious money? Keep yourself focussed, this might seem lecturous but its true: think about what you what, be grateful for what you have "i.e. working in the fastest growing citiies in the world, being able to have at least one meal a day, having a roof over your head etc etc" and visualise how you would want things to be in your life!
It doesnt take much effort, they're just thoughts so try apply it!

Remember positive emotions leads to positivity in life!

(Enough now Vish! haha)

quote: Thoughts become reality!
vishalshamji
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 09, 2008
desert surfer, it is worth to read ur post
ckn929
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 29, 2008
Good luck to find girlfriend
mgh
Dubai Forum Visitor

i want friends Sep 29, 2008
Hi friends ,
this is my first post in this Dubai romance (dxbf) and am happy to write and be here , but i have to involve and share you with my problem .
Actually its more personal problem . It has happend when my some friends (Not Best Friends) started to have girlfriends which they referred to be the LOVE they were seeking for Along time . Well good for them , but I started to realize that I am alone , I still dont have a person that I will be talking to for hours about silly things or share my all sorrows and happines with her, I didnt find love , actually I need to find a person so I feel love . Now i am 28 years old. what can i do my friends plz suggestme
ghori
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 29, 2008
Oh Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It looks like everyone got scammed here! This is a troll spam, either that or the dude has aged 3 years in the last few days!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 29, 2008
life is not just to share with the girlfriend you have to look for your goals and objtives from your being alive

doesn t you??
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 03, 2008
theres more to life than having a girlfriend/boyfriend.
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 05, 2008
Get a dog.

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 05, 2008
-- QUOTE FROM desert surfer --
-- UNQUOTE --

I agree 101%

If somebody finds one, let me know! :lol: :lol: :lol:
farthestpoint
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 05, 2008
I only have one goal left...or will have after the 14th of this month!!

After that, I honestly won't care any more and I will no longer be on a mission!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 05, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:I only have one goal left...or will have after the 14th of this month!!

After that, I honestly won't care any more and I will no longer be on a mission!

8) 8) 8)

Knight

I still have a long list and kept on adding up, changing and subtracting! :lol: :lol: :lol:

@ ghori:

You're only as alone as you think you are. Calm down, life is too nice to feel miserable!

Give love to whoever is around you...and life will give back that love to you in immeasurable terms.

Yikes. Ok. I had to end my comment there. :lol: :lol: :lol:
farthestpoint
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 06, 2008
[quote="farthestpoint"]

Give love to whoever is around you...and life will give back that love to you in immeasurable terms.quote]

I tried that.
I got arrested!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 06, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:
farthestpoint wrote:
Give love to whoever is around you...and life will give back that love to you in immeasurable terms.quote]

I tried that.
I got arrested!

Knight

For sure it is another level of "immeasurable" love -- something that can't "generally" be given! Hhahahahhahhahha :lol: :lol: :lol:
farthestpoint
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 06, 2008
farthestpoint wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:
farthestpoint wrote:

I tried that.
I got arrested!

Knight

For sure it is another level of "immeasurable" love -- something that can't "generally" be given! Hhahahahhahhahha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup it was the giving that got me into trouble!

The judge seemed to be able to measure it too...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 06, 2008
@ DK

....I'm sure the judge had some "immeasurable" love too hahahahahha :lol: :lol: :lol:
farthestpoint
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 06, 2008
farthestpoint wrote:@ DK

....I'm sure the judge had some "immeasurable" love too hahahahahha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apparently not. He measured it at 6 months!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 16, 2008
whats the point of announcing it to the world. im alone but i am not lonely ;) i have my best friends with me. no i am talking about my books n laptop n tv :lol:

i have yet to make real human friends in dubai who i can go out with n stuff.
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 18, 2008

You sound like a fun person to be with. A woman with wit, substance and humor!
jackcoleme
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 19, 2008
jackcoleme wrote:

Who me??

A woman??

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 19, 2008
maybe you can commit yourself to p<3n temporarily until you find someone lol
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 20, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:
jackcoleme wrote:

Who me??

A woman??

LOL

Knight
farthestpoint
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 21, 2008
I suppose its the Jedi robes that do it...don't worry, I have had to open a six pack of whupass on a few confused individuals before!

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance