"Innocent Girl In Trouble.....Need Help"

Topic locked
Feb 26, 2008
Is he a gangster or something??? If u r scared keep away from both of them...only if u r not mother Theresa to help everyone around...start a new life girl, and find worthy guy, the one u won't be scared of..

Venusian
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 26, 2008
Not a gangster but ,after all this ....dont know whom to believe and who not, seriously!!
abc_doll
Dubai Forum User

Feb 26, 2008
Seriously forget both of them and live ur own life its not that long..
Venusian
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 26, 2008
Well if you decided that you won't say anything then just move on. no point dwelling over it. Relationships come and go. The best thing you can do now is completely take him out of your life. get rid of everything that reminds you of him and never mention or think of him again.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 28, 2008
hey i have the same situation as you are...ive been with a relationship for 8 years, so f>>>ing long and he end up with other girl... its crazy which i almost kill myself... but anyways life sucks..

you have to bear with it...if he did it to me so he can do it with others, so forget him and the girl. Just believe in KARMA. There will come a time that he will regret everything he had done.

cheers...lets get party..better!!!
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 02, 2008
Hey guys....I recd this piece of info...though not interesting any more, but got to know that the new girl whom i thought to be a girl, is not a girl...she is a single mother who has a girl child who is 11 years old, how disgusting...still need to be silent ??
abc_doll
Dubai Forum User

Mar 02, 2008
abc_doll wrote:Hey guys....I recd this piece of info...though not interesting any more, but got to know that the new girl whom i thought to be a girl, is not a girl...she is a single mother who has a girl child who is 11 years old, how disgusting...still need to be silent ??

Being a single mother with an 11 year old child is disgusting? Or the fact that your ex is dating a single mother is disgusting?

Or the fact that you can't let go and move on and feel the need to stalk and obsess over him is disgusting?

Take your pick.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 02, 2008
I agrre with Ian, what's disgusting about being a single mother? So her relationship with the father didn't work out, maybe he died, so what? It's not disgusting! Or are you now jealous because your ex might actually start to become a responsible person because there is also a child involved?

Just get over it, it wasn't meant to be with you, don't get involved, just move on.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 02, 2008
Seriously...ex playing with emotions of an innocent soul...who is a mother(already cheated by someone else) is disgusting.
abc_doll
Dubai Forum User

Mar 02, 2008
No question of Jealous..........nor bothered about him any more...but only concern is that poor lady........God save her!!
abc_doll
Dubai Forum User

Mar 02, 2008
But it's upto her to firgure that out - and as has been said before who says he's going to cheat on her! She might end up being 'the one' that gets him out of that phase.

It's none of your business anymore.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 04, 2008
lol the romance channel is way better then fighting with ebonics in the politics and religion :D.

abc luv lool your life is not a bollywood movie. your shah rukh khan has gone away and found priyanka chopra who happens to the be the mother of salman khan, who happens to be shah rukh khans long lost son.

so best is you find your self a absheikh bachan and for gods sake move on WOMAN!!!. if you are really pretty and good looking am sure you will find yourself a man.

y do you still have feelings for this guy? when he dont give a crap about you? y the hell do you care about the woman? are you some sort of mother thresea or something?? think about urself, enjoy life and find yourself a guy kuriyeah.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 04, 2008
hmmmm agreeable.....yes i m not Mother Thresa, will not think about my ex any more...nor will get worried about any women he deals with. Thats not my job any more. what a relief !! As Ian said earlier, lessons have to be learnt harder way!! Will keep this in mind . Thanks one and all for your valuable guidance...I am happy that i could share this with you guys. Thanks !!
abc_doll
Dubai Forum User

hello Mar 15, 2008
I dont think she will believe you.you have to prove that but if you think he might harm you stay away of him and go ahead in your life
abuabdullah
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 16, 2008
Your not her mother and are not her legal guardian.

Shes a grown up, let grown up fend for themselves, the way it was naturally meant to be.
guest999

Mar 16, 2008
Guys, let it die! ABC doll has agreed she's not going to interfere, why are you still banging on about it.

Story closed.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

HI abc_doll Jul 17, 2008
Edited for daft comment - Mod
sham1983
Dubai Forum User

Jul 17, 2008
No you won't! This topic has been dead for ages, it's none of your business. Butt out!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance