Arabic Language Classes In Sharjah

Topic locked
Arabic Language Classes in Sharjah Jul 17, 2008
Hello everyone,

I am a Pakistani and would like to speak Arabic fluently; I would like to communicate in a fluent way

Can anyone recommend any language centers in Sharjah that have classes starting at the beginner level all the way to fluent?

Im fluent in Urdu, so im hoping that Arabic should be easy to pick up, what do you guys think? I know a lot of Arab people can speak Urdu very fluenty so im thinking I can do the same, thank you. :o

sham1983
Dubai Forum User

Jul 17, 2008
http://www.language-school-teachers.com/

You can try searching that site to find something in your area. Or, if you wanted, you could purchase the Rosetta Stone program in Arabic and learn it yourself.

Arabic and Urdu share some similarities in language so it shouldn't be too difficult for you to pick up.

Good luck!

:wink:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Arabic language Aug 23, 2008
Hi,
Did you find any place for Arabic?
I want to learn arabic as well..
Pls share your experinces..
Thanks
Ahmet
ISTANBUL
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 15, 2009
Good information
sabalkhair
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Learn Arabic Nov 19, 2009
Hi

I work for a language institute called Eton Institute which has really good programmes in Arabic. They have a lot of different options and also offer conversation courses. Just call 800-ARABIYA (8002722492) if you'd like more information (the word Arabiya is what Arabic is called in Arabic :) )

Cheers!

p.s. or you could join us on twitter and learn Arabic for free with daily lessons
faraheton
Dubai Forum User

Re: Arabic Language Classes in Sharjah Jan 27, 2010
hello
Check this website it offers free video lessons for learning Arabic language
www.arabic-in-minutes.com
sasa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Arabic Language Classes In Sharjah Jan 28, 2011
come to Ajmn, man, it is so near Sharjah :)))

Dear all,

Arabic language Courses are just about to start in spring semestar at Islamic Department, Preston University in Ajman.
If you are a worker or a student do not miss opportunity to study at evening time, and if you are free then you can choose which time is better for you to study, morning or evening.

Arabic teaching is professional and on highest level. Teachers are Dr. Ziur Rahman and Mr. Ahmad, both experts in education and Arabic language.
The fees are the cheapest in the UAE at this level, and there is transport provided for those who do not have a car.

Do not miss this opportunity, hurry up, find Preston University behind Safeer Mall in Ajman and start your dream now.
For more informations call head Department Dr. Wasim Ahmad: 050 5363235 or e-mail: wasim@preston.ae

Also if you, or anyone that you know is interested in Islamic Studies in English then this is a unique place.

A variety of students from many different nationalities have come here to learn about Islam from its original sources. Additionally, this is a place where students can grow in a holistic manner. They also learn other subjects such as Information Technology, Business, Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Biology and other sciences. Efforts are made to teach most of these sciences from an Islamic perspective and in a way that students can relate these with Islam and relate Islam to the real world.
Arabic language as a very important part of the curriculum- is a perfect program for non-native speakers of Arabic.

With best wishes,

Department of Islamic Studies

Preston University Ajman

Ph: +97167469555

Fax: +97167469955

Mob: +971505363235
Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Arabic Language Classes In Sharjah Mar 16, 2011
Good info. Thanks
EonKid
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Arabic Language Classes In Sharjah Jun 15, 2011
well me also living in Sharjah UAE and i am also interested in Arabic Language and want to learn it i am also searching some good institutions where from i could learn Arabic . so plz also guide me there if anyone there who belongs from UAE especially from Sharjah .
passport translation
umairaraza100
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 05, 2014
Am living in Sharjah university road.my daughter need a Arabic class. She is year 3.please help me.i need female teacher. Thank you
arafath
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 01, 2016
I'm Kashif from Islamabad,Pakistan.I'm Arabic Teacher in Dubai School.I teach Arabic Language with all skills like Reading,Writing & Speaking with 100% result.

I teach Schools,Colleges & University level course.

I help in preparing of Arabic paper Examination.

I have 10 years experience in Arabic Language.

Whatsapp num:00923135233286

--- May 01, 2016 ---

--- May 01, 2016 ---

ISTANBUL ,
I'm Kashif from Islamabad,Pakistan.I'm Arabic Teacher in Dubai School.I teach Arabic Language with all skills like Reading,Writing & Speaking with 100% result.

--- May 01, 2016 ---

umairaraza100 ,

kashifriaz1986
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Arabic learning ForumForum Rules

Return to Arabic learning Forum