Question Regarding Attestation Of Certificates

Topic locked
Question regarding attestation of certificates Jun 30, 2008
I have done a lot of reading but was not able to get an answer regarding attestation of following certificates:

1. Education - originally I got the degrees in India. Since I was in Kuwait in 1992 I got them attested by HRD and MEA and subsequently by Indian embassy in Kuwait followed by Kuwait foreign affairs. In the last few years I acquired Canadian citizenship. What is the best way to get my degrees attested for the purposes of UAE? Do I have to send them to India for attestation by UAE embassy or can I get them attested by Notory here, Canadian foreign affairs and then UAE embassy?

2. Marriage certificate- got married in India so they were attested by SDM and then MEA. They were attested by Indian embassy in Kuwait and then by Kuwait foreign affairs. Who will attest the marriage certificate in Canada for use in UAE?

3. Children birth certificates- They were born in Kuwait so the borth certificates are in Arabic and attested by Kuwait foreign affairs. Who will attest them for UAE- is it UAE embassy in Kuwait ?

I am really confused. Thanks

qwert97
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum