Qualified Executive Assistant (AD/DXB)-Excellent Package

Topic locked
Qualified Executive Assistant (AD/DXB)-Excellent Package Jun 02, 2008
Executive Assistant -Arab National

The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs.

The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.

Key Duties:

• Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
• Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
• Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Partners
• Assist Partners with preparation of presentation materials
• Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed

Qualifications:

• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years experience supporting at the executive level
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
• Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management\
• Must be able to communicate in English and Arabic fluently

To Apply: please send you updates CV including a recent photograph to uae@executivesolutionsme.com

Dxb_Girl
Dubai Forum Visitor

i am interessted Aug 31, 2008
hi

I have 20 years of exprience in Military. I am interested for this job.I am MASTERS OF SOCIOLOGY AND ON LINE MBA
HAWKFAZLUL
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai