Blackberry

Topic locked
Blackberry May 11, 2008
I have a blackberry and currently live in the US. Soon I will be moving to Sharjah/Dubai permanently. I was wondering if the same machine will work with Eitsalat? Thanks!

supergravity66
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Blackberry May 11, 2008
supergravity66 wrote:I have a blackberry and currently live in the US. Soon I will be moving to Sharjah/Dubai permanently. I was wondering if the same machine will work with Eitsalat? Thanks!

Yeah it works with Etisalat, the local phone provider.
cRyotanK
Dubai Forums Member

supergravity66 wrote:I have a blackberry and currently live in the US. Soon I will be moving to Sharjah/Dubai permanently. I was wondering if the same machine will work with Eitsalat? Thanks!

will be moving here permanently?
Justin_dubai
Dubai Forum Visitor

how come u can live there permanently
extinguished
Dubai Forum Visitor

cRyotanK wrote:

Yeah it works with Etisalat, the local phone provider.

Thanks.
supergravity66
Dubai Expat Wannabe

extinguished wrote:

I have accepted a teaching position with AUS. I meant moving to UAE for a long time.
supergravity66
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Justin_dubai wrote:

will be moving here permanently?

I meant to say, initially for three years and hopefully.....
supergravity66
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Blackberry May 12, 2008
supergravity66 wrote:
extinguished wrote:

I have accepted a teaching position with AUS. I meant moving to UAE for a long time.

Hehe, AUS. Just got out of there.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat