Why Are Christians Prohibited To Evangelize?

Topic locked
Why are Christians prohibited to evangelize? Apr 12, 2008
What are the locals afraid they might here?

That Jesus committed the greatest act of love (as defined in John 15:13) and Allah didn't?

Humans are hardwired to become skeptical when only one point of view is allowed to be heard.

The ban on evangelizing (of any religion) should be a red flag to all clear thinkers.

packsaddle
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 12, 2008
Packsaddle,

It is like a drug dealer asking, why can't he sell his drugs to the public. Everyone knows that drugs are bad, so banning its sale should be a red flag to all clear thinkers.

No religion known to mankind matches Islam in any way, shape or manner. It is like comparing stones to jewels or copper to gold. When you get out of darkness to light, you will hate to get back to it. Such is the similitude between Islam and other religions. So being protective is a credit.
Habib
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 12, 2008
that is your opinion.

why not allow your citizens to scrutinize the different religions themselves without someone else telling them how or what to think?

do you not feel your citizens are capable of making rational decisions on their own?

dogmatism begets fascism. (you have my permission to quote that at parties)
packsaddle
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 12, 2008
Here's a conversation that took place between a Muslim and a Christian:

The Muslim: Why in the world are you wearing the cross on your neck? :(

The Christian: Because it represents the thing on which Jesus was crucified on. :lol:

The Muslim: Was Jesus in favor of getting crucified on it? :cry:

The Christian: No :roll:

The Muslim: Now tell me about Jesus, did he mount on the a/ss willingly to get to where he needs to? :wink:

The Christian: Yes :roll:

The Muslim: Now was it his hope that the a/ss live long enough to use him for his needs? :D

The Christian: Yes :roll:

The Muslim: So you leave out what Jesus hoped to live and what he mounted on willingly, and resorted to what he was mounted on unwillingly and wore it on your neck? So based on this analogy, you should wear the a/ss on your neck and toss the cross, stupid. :D

So do you still want to evangalize to these people? :lol:
Habib
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 13, 2008
why not allow your citizens to scrutinize the different religions themselves without someone else telling them how or what to think?

do you not feel your citizens are capable of making rational decisions on their own?
packsaddle
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 13, 2008
Pack: you did not answer my question: will it be a good idea for the government to let drug & narcitic dealers work freely marketing their products to the public? Don't we all know it is bad for our health & state of mind? So your answer to this question is my answer to yours.
Habib
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 13, 2008
using analogies to distract the audience from the original questions is evidence of a weak argument.

forcing your religion onto UAE citizens and banning them from hearing alternative points-of-view is evidence of a weak religion and insecure leadership.

so, back to the topic at hand:

packsaddle
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 13, 2008
We fear kids will fail erithmatics since Christianity math is messed up. My youngest knows that 1+1+1= 3, but your Pop and priests say = 1

Based on this fact alone, let other factors, Christianity should ba baned. But when you get your math straight, come back to me, and I will vouch for your evangelists :lol:
Habib
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 13, 2008
Habib, the power of the allmighty should be multiplied (1*1*1=....)
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2008
people like the poster above will never learn basic theology, including the hypostatic union, because their leaders don't want them to know about it.

this is known as "indoctrination".

why do the leaders not want the citizens to explore theological issues on their own, with their own free will?

the answer is clear.

it is the same reason the catholic popes prohibited the distribution of Bibles for hundreds of years: because they didn't want the peasants to think for themselves, or worse, to discover the Truth.

but, despite the fascism, the human spirit cannot be crushed.

may God bless those who are strong enough to explore spiritual matters on their own.

blessings.
packsaddle
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 13, 2008
packsaddle wrote:people like the poster above

Are you talking about me or Habib?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2008
Pack, apparently your intelligence is below average. Now let's reason your demand: you want your evangalists to have the freedom to come over and preach your faith. Fine:

You have millions of Muslims living among you folks in the States and Europe. Did you witness to them, and how many were you able to convert?

From what we hear from western news reports is that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. So if you couldn't do much with Muslims right in your land, then thinking of moving to their lands is absurd and indicative of slow thinking.
Habib
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 26, 2008
As a Buddhist I can tell you i have been to England, Germany and USA. All those countries allow Buddhism. Only Islamic countries does not allow Buddhism. So I think Christian people are more broad minded than Muslims.
ruwan
Dubai Forum User

May 26, 2008
packsaddle wrote:why not allow your citizens to scrutinize the different religions themselves without someone else telling them how or what to think?

I did scrutinise Christianity as a religion but I found it like a runaway Cult.
Although Christianity claims to have Scriptures, it is nothing but a mishmash produced by various unknown authors.

It is the only religion/cult that tries to explain and justify it's founder with a multitude of incoherent and unbelievable dogmas.

If you like, I can give you examples of absurdities within the scripture and the beliefs.

BMZ
BMZ
Dubai Forums Member

May 26, 2008
packsaddle wrote:people like the poster above will never learn basic theology, including the hypostatic union, because their leaders don't want them to know about it.

this is known as "indoctrination".

why do the leaders not want the citizens to explore theological issues on their own, with their own free will?

the answer is clear.

it is the same reason the catholic popes prohibited the distribution of Bibles for hundreds of years: because they didn't want the peasants to think for themselves, or worse, to discover the Truth.

but, despite the fascism, the human spirit cannot be crushed.

may God bless those who are strong enough to explore spiritual matters on their own.

blessings.

Jesus, one of the most obedient slaves of God, never taught or spoke about the monstrosities such as hypostatic union, incarnation, trinity, the original sin, etc., etc.

Even after the Bibles were made available to Christians, till today not many Christians have questioned the nonsense outside the scope of Scriptures. :lol:

Cheers
BMZ
BMZ
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums