Dating In Dubai

Topic locked
Mar 27, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Hmmm the forum ladies get a little overzealous once again, watch out BM, they'll eat you alive!

Yeah they haven't had one lately and you seems to be tasty enough :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 02, 2008
is there anything more off putting than a guy looking for a serious relationship...just go with the flow and who knows what comes your way...relax....a serious relationship isn't a guarantee for happiness you know...
mrs Robinson
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 02, 2008
mrs Robinson wrote:is there anything more off putting than a guy looking for a serious relationship...just go with the flow and who knows what comes your way...relax....a serious relationship isn't a guarantee for happiness you know...

a guy looking for serious relationship?? do they have people like that around still?? lol
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 02, 2008
[quote="mrs Robinson"]is there anything more off putting than a guy looking for a serious relationship...quote]

Thanks for your great wisdom...
blue moon
Dubai Forum User

Apr 02, 2008
mrs Robinson wrote:is there anything more off putting than a guy looking for a serious relationship...just go with the flow and who knows what comes your way...relax....a serious relationship isn't a guarantee for happiness you know...

Yup, just fcuk every girl you see :roll:

Edit: Yeah uhh for the record, I didn't actually say love...Just figure it out.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 03, 2008
blue moon wrote:
mrs Robinson wrote:is there anything more off putting than a guy looking for a serious relationship...quote]

you're more than welcome young man...anything else while we are at it?
mrs Robinson
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 03, 2008
mrs Robinson wrote:
blue moon wrote:
mrs Robinson wrote:is there anything more off putting than a guy looking for a serious relationship...quote]

haha, i'm fine without your help, but thanks for asking anyway..
blue moon
Dubai Forum User

Apr 03, 2008
blue moon wrote:
mrs Robinson wrote:
blue moon wrote:

haha, i'm fine without your help, but thanks for asking anyway..

any time....any time
mrs Robinson
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 09, 2008
i wanna know where all this casual shits goin on???!!!
stemck2001
Dubai Forum Guest

OoOpZ Apr 09, 2008
In General Girls in Dubai are looking for this package*:

00. A Male ( I don't know what type of males could be )
01. A Car
02. Cash ( It could be much cash or unlimited cash )
03. An Appartment or A Room ( It might be a hotel room )
04. A Heart ( Optional )
04. Food ( It might be Dinner or Lunch depends on that time )
06. A Condom ( No Comment)

Meanwhile, Keep in your mind that Men want sex. Girls want intimacy. Men give intimacy for sex. Girls give sex for intimacy.
Girls hate being alone, because when They are, They don't feel important. They wonder what's wrong with us and why no one wants us!

Re: OoOpZ Apr 10, 2008
bonbonboi wrote:In General Girls in Dubai are looking for this package*:

00. A Male ( I don't know what type of males could be )
01. A Car
02. Cash ( It could be much cash or unlimited cash )
03. An Appartment or A Room ( It might be a hotel room )
04. A Heart ( Optional )
04. Food ( It might be Dinner or Lunch depends on that time )
06. A Condom ( No Comment)

Meanwhile, Keep in your mind that Men want love. Girls want intimacy. Men give intimacy for love. Girls give love for intimacy.
Girls hate being alone, because when They are, They don't feel important. They wonder what's wrong with us and why no one wants us!

hmmm they cant live without us and we cant live with them :D blooody women, girls stink :P

Re: OoOpZ Jul 23, 2008
I think it should be in this way...

Men want fun. Girls want love.
Men give fun for love. Girls give love for fun.

Finally, Girls hate being alone, because when They are, They don't feel important. They wonder what's wrong with us and why no one wants us!
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 17, 2008
hi...new to the forum...well dating in dubai is surely high with every third person having an affair...as of now its difficult to say whether it plastic or not but i surely had bitter experience in love here...so i look for fun and casual relationship in dubai which i did not find yet...cheers
tiktakbaba
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 21, 2008
been here only 10 or so days, went out to two of the recommended night spots! Chi at The Lodge n Buddha Bar.... Gotta say....alot more fine females than i'd expected coming from a slaggish London scene!
But just dont know! Women....very flirty, but seem held back maybe cos of local customs!
Partied,trashd...more or less done it all in London especially in my haydays (uni) and also around the world (Miami/LA/Ibiza/Ayianapa)...but the western expats (normally the ones i go for, altho beautiful iranian chics here too) feel a bit scared possibly of the public laws here....
Dont know if im wrong n its just my perception! But c'mon, out in the western world i could go out any night of the year n get laid!! (sorry it sounds sooo bad).
Out here in the clubs, had a quite a few females grab my hand, give me that look n dissapear..... (BTW....trust me my games up to stratch!).

Is the chat-up scene the same here as the west? cos i dont want the feds to be called on me!
any comments...........................
vishalshamji
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 21, 2008
P.S.
IN REPLY TO BONBONBOI!

In General Girls in Dubai are looking for this package*:

00. A Male ( I don't know what type of males could be ) Bald, Tall, Tanned!
01. A Car - Renting SLK at present, purchasing Porsche once i move here end of Sep
02. Cash ( It could be much cash or unlimited cash ) - Unlimited
03. An Appartment or A Room ( It might be a hotel room ) - Apartment - Dubai Marina 1300sqft!
04. A Heart ( Optional ) - Its here somewhere! haha
04. Food ( It might be Dinner or Lunch depends on that time ) - Worldwide cuisine welcome, can cook very well tooooo
06. A Condom ( No Comment) - Wholesale supply!!

Any offers?!!.....................
vishalshamji
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 24, 2008
OMG - Vishal, I really wonder if you've had any experience with women at all - you have it soooooo wrong!

Get over yourself, poser boys like you are 2 a penny here and don't wash with most girls. You act like that and all you're going to attract are the gold digging, superficial girls.

Clearly there's no substance to you. Go out and find the plastic Lebanese set, as clearly that's where you belong.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 25, 2008
Ouch! wow MissChoco....some real harsh words there.....feel my eyes watering from those comments!

1) As for experience with women-dont feel the need to comment about that on any internet blog.
2) Talk about loosening up, whats this.....Has Dubai life extracted your sense of humour?
3) As for substance, dont rush to form opinions. (4) I dont think the Lebanese expats in Dubai would appreciate your comments and (5) you're not in any sort of position to tell me where i belong.

Remember.....Choco, loosen those shoulders. Life's about having a smile and sometimes acknowledging comments lightly....
vishalshamji
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 25, 2008
Maybe I've been here too long, but I can pretty much sound people out straight away these days.

Hahaha I have a lot of Lebanese friends actually, so yeah I am in a position to comment.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 13, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:OMG - Vishal, I really wonder if you've had any experience with women at all - you have it soooooo wrong!

Get over yourself, poser boys like you are 2 a penny here and don't wash with most girls. You act like that and all you're going to attract are the gold digging, superficial girls.

Clearly there's no substance to you. Go out and find the plastic Lebanese set, as clearly that's where you belong.

I'm Lebanese and I totally agree with you!!
madgraphics
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 13, 2009
Finally a Lebanese admiting to being plastic.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 13, 2009
Walking past Boudoir on a weekend night is like wandering onto the set of some weird S+M/fetish/space film mashup.....I'm afraid I generally end up laughing at the state of the women and have to look at the floor.

Reminds me of the bondage gear scene in the UK in the 70's, but at least that was a political statement, for a few months anyway :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 19, 2009
Stop spamming.

As for the thread, I find it really hard to meet nice guys with my job and living three emirates away from Dubai. It takes its toll.
clamspirit
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 19, 2009
clamspirit wrote:Stop spamming.

As for the thread, I find it really hard to meet nice guys with my job and living three emirates away from Dubai. It takes its toll.

How does your job stop you meeting nice guys, does it also stop you meeting bad guys too? :)

Also, strange name clamspirit, any meaning?
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 25, 2009
hey
just arrived from nz and first weekend coming up, any nice female wishing to show me the night life?
am late 30s, 6" professional:)
mandrake
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 25, 2009
there you go chocs!!!!

:lol:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Mar 25, 2009
mandrake wrote:hey
just arrived from nz and first weekend coming up, any nice female wishing to show me the night life?
am late 30s, 6" professional:)

Just show up at the first nightclub you see. You'll find a guide for as litte as 100 aed an hour :roll:
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 28, 2009
Speedhump wrote:

How does your job stop you meeting nice guys, does it also stop you meeting bad guys too? :)

Well, I work alone in an office with "guys" being much older technicians and engineers, who do not really mingle with my line of work.

Clamspirit doesn't mean much.
clamspirit
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 28, 2009
clamspirit wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

Well, I work alone in an office with "guys" being much older technicians and engineers, who do not really mingle with my line of work.

Clamspirit doesn't mean much.

OK thanks. Well I wish you luck in your search dear!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 28, 2009
clamspirit wrote:

Hahahahah!
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 31, 2009
Hey blue moon! Seek and you shall find. What you heard might not happen to you or what you didn’t hear could land on your face right away! We have different dating experiences. Some revolve around money… some just hid behind the rules….some are obviously normal---wacky! …some are said to be the last ones! Oh well, again---depending on the mood….partner…budget…

By d way, call me and I’ll introduce u to one! Hehe!
andz_zmzn
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance