Futtaim Toyota Service

Topic locked
futtaim toyota service Mar 25, 2008
1) I once scheduled a service 2 weeks in advance at al qouz service center and when I show up for my service appointment...GUESS WHAT? the appoinment they gave me was for their um ramoul service center. the filipino lady who informed me of this mistake was laughing out loud thinking it was funny so i just left before i beat her with a baseball bat.

2) I had a minor accident once and I had to send the car to um romul branch for repairs and it is also the only toyota body shop in dubai...very funny right...so try giving them a call and just time how long they would put you on hold...its not even funny....they are so disorganized that they were not aware that my car was done only a week later and they would have not have found out if i didnt speak to the general manager. no only that...an hour before i went to the general manager i was told that they were waiting for the parts or some BS.

3) TODAY i called to check when my next service appoinment is again cause i forgot to record it on my phone so the very friendly and intillegent lady asked when is your appontment..I told her thats why i am calling you, to ask when my appoinment is? she says SO WHEN????? I mean how stupid can these ppl be...bunch of apes. not only that...she then put me on hold for 10 minutes waiting for me to hang up which I eventually did.

this all happened in the last 1.3 years of me owning a toyota and I skipped out on alot of other incidents so I dont bore you. Also purchasing the car was one of the worst experices I ever had.

So anyways, can you guys recommend some1 else to service my car in dubai and offer better customer service

qais33
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 05, 2008
try dynatrade service center, they have on in rashidiya and in sharjah industrial area
ksss
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

May 08, 2008
I guess even Al Futtaim can't cut it any more.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto