Buying A Property Dubai

Topic locked
buying a property dubai Jun 18, 2004
Hi, I am really interested in buying a property in Dubai as an investment to rent out ..I use to work out there, and think its a great place .
I Would appreciate any advise on best investment, I have visiteed the Greens Emirates Hills and Marina which do you feel would be the best investment ? and also any ideas on good managment company, and of course views on doing this
many thanks

8)

Davs
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 21, 2004
Fatty Melon wrote:How much are you willing to spend?

hi,
I WAS LOOKING TO SPEND ABOUT 75K STERLING, IS THERE ANYONE ON THE FORUM WHO HAS INVESTED IN PROPERTY OR RENTING OUT.THANKS DAVS :wink:
Davs
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: buying a property dubai Jul 18, 2004
hi there i would like to help you to do this tayp of business if you feel to do so just e mail me
yousif

Re: buying a property dubai Jul 18, 2004
hi there i would like to help you to do this tayp of business if you feel to do so just e mail me
yousif gochui2003@yahoo.com.hk

Jul 18, 2004
Hi Davs

I feel, investing at marina is worth. I too tried and consult the Emaar group to purchase apartment at marina.
Dubai is place where prospect in all field are available, thing is that you should hold good public relations.
hameed

Jul 18, 2004
well real estate in my opionion is a great investment but you need the capital a good one bedroom is going for about 120000 at emaar. i think thats as good as a price as you can get.
if you need some mroe advice post again i dont want to waste this advice if i know ur not coming back for it :).
FAKESPIKE

Jul 26, 2004
what developments in dubai are offering 1 bedrooms for 120,000? What do you think you could rent a 1 bedroom for?
RealtorGuy

Bought property in Dubai which is on hold or cancelled? Nov 11, 2009
For anybody who is experiencing difficulty gaining refunds from problem projects in Dubai, there is an alternative way to secure your investment.

Many people including myself have invested in the UAE property market and are now facing lengthly delays, or even cancellations. Trying to get a refund is pretty much impossible unless RERA have officially cancelled the project.

There is a way to transfer your money out of the problem project and into a new development which is nearing completion. If anybody is fed up with their current project / developer and wishes to actually have the keys to an apartment in 12 months, let me know. I have done this myself and am willing to help others do the same.

I cannot submit my email address properly on here as I am a new member but you can call me on +971 50 903 8101 (Russ) or send me a msg with your email and i will be in touch...
russwilson100@hotmail.co.
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk