Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 12, 2005
And how much are these classes for?
Phoenix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 13, 2005
it won't be expensive...
maybe free if there is a place for it.
and if anyone have any place available will be highly appreciated.
eastbeauty
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 14, 2005
which level will it be taught in?
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 14, 2005
Yorky's place will be betta. U guys can learn mandarin well I will learn a crash course with his z car :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

hi, guys Dec 14, 2005
As we all know that to learn a language takes time and requires you to have great perseverance, and one can never learn a language in a short period...

there are several ways and aims for learning a language, whether u want to learn from the very begining and with solid fundamental knowledge, or u want to speak only?... this is something we should discuss...

I am Chinese girl just graduated from University and i am going to work in Dubai, and i will be very pleased to help those interested in learning Chinese language and Chinese culture, i will help you to my best level, and we can discuss how to make it going......

those intersted u can tell me what is ur aim and what do u expect from a mandarin class...

by the way... this is not for making money... for those rich, I will appreciate you if u can sponsor our activity and make it a better one. while for those not yet really well-off, you don't have to pay.

my E-mail address is: wuyiling@newmail.dlmu.edu.cn
eastbeauty
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 14, 2005
I will reach Dubai on January or Febrary 2006...
anyone have place available for our learning Mandarin, please contact me.

I will work in Dubai for my living... so i will only be available on Friday Morning due to the nature of my work...

I wish I can spend more time with u, If it goes well enough to open a class, i will quit from my job and open a paid class then.haha...
eastbeauty
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 15, 2005
hey ..ill be coming to dubai in january and i would love to learn chinese..my reason is that i want to study asian studies when when i return to denmark..and it would be nice to know more then others..
ill contact u when i get there and figure out when and where...aiii...talk to u soon
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

hi, i am sorry Jan 09, 2006
hi...

i am so sorry... i just get a good job in China, so that i won't be able to go to Dubai this year, may go there some time in the future if I got a chance... wish to see you in the future....

i am in China, and if there is anything i can help, do not hestate to tell me.

Emily
eastbeauty
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai