Free Classifieds (help Me And I Will Help You :) )

Topic locked
Free Classifieds (help me and I will help you :) ) Feb 14, 2008
Hello everyone :)

My name is Hind and I work as a classifieds consultant at a weekly classifieds magazine here is Dubai. The magazine name is WASEET. Our classified has a readers base of 200,000 per week and is destributed accross Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman. We are currently undergoing a program to increase our customer database for the classified advertisements.

This is why I would like to invite you all to place classified advertisements for free in the newspaper. You can place ads about items for sale, furniture, computers, cars, real estate, animals, jobs and pretty much anything else except for car lifts and telephone numbers for sale.

You can visit our website www.ewaseet.net if you like to get a better idea of our publication.

If you have anything you would like to advertise about, please PM the ad to me on this forum or email it to me on rayolalanis@yahoo.com. Please include your name (will not appear in the ad) and your contact number.

Again, these advertisements are 100% free. They will be placed in the printed newspaper on Friday 22nd February and on the website on Saturday morning.

I believe this is a win win deal for all of us. :) Hope I get good feedback. Feel free to ask any questions you like :)

Waiting for your responses!

Hind
Dubai Forum User

Re: Free Classifieds (help me and I will help you :) ) Feb 16, 2008
Hind wrote:Hello everyone :)

My name is Hind and I work as a classifieds consultant at a weekly classifieds magazine here is Dubai. The magazine name is WASEET. Our classified has a readers base of 200,000 per week and is destributed accross Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman. We are currently undergoing a program to increase our customer database for the classified advertisements.

This is why I would like to invite you all to place classified advertisements for free in the newspaper. You can place ads about items for sale, furniture, computers, cars, real estate, animals, jobs and pretty much anything else except for car lifts and telephone numbers for sale.

You can visit our website www.ewaseet.net if you like to get a better idea of our publication.

If you have anything you would like to advertise about, please PM the ad to me on this forum or email it to me on rayolalanis@yahoo.com . Please include your name (will not appear in the ad) and your contact number.

Again, these advertisements are 100% free. They will be placed in the printed newspaper on Friday 22nd February and on the website on Saturday morning.

I believe this is a win win deal for all of us. :) Hope I get good feedback. Feel free to ask any questions you like :)

Waiting for your responses!

Your email doesn't work, i get returned email!
drinkingvinegarman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai