Holiday

Topic locked
holiday Jun 09, 2004
what is you favou
rite holiday destination?

stan reid

Jun 10, 2004
yea ma favorite place is ur crib by ur mamas bed wit couple of bottles of sprits & a bag full of condoms only thats it lo0ol
hahahahhaha
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jun 17, 2004
well i gots to say it would be da room beside ISH's room which would be ur sisters ofcourse and if i gots to pay extra on da holiday package for the condoms and shit then i aint having that cause i aint bout to spend a dime on dat princess gettin her wacked
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

hi Jun 18, 2004
Jamal wrote:well i gots to say it would be da room beside ISH's room which would be ur sisters ofcourse and if i gots to pay extra on da holiday package for the condoms and shit then i aint having that cause i aint bout to spend a dime on dat princess gettin her wacked

you are gay! :arrow:
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 10, 2004
I would like to spend time travellin' around the world.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

tripping... Jul 10, 2004
Hi Stan,
Tough question...I have travelled a lot and never been anywhere I couldn't find a 'good bit' in. But if I had to choose somewhere, I guess it would be Port d'Soller in Mallorca; it is a beautiful, tranquil bay on the North of the island. Pretty Mediterranean waters, friendly locals, few tourists and amazing mountains. What about you?
p.s.
much more visual name than 175bpm by the way!
tina louise
Dubai Forums Member

the visual... Jul 10, 2004

found a nice pic of Soller just to emphasize the point.

The handy tips/hints are nice ....the ones above this reply box as I am typing. Where they there all along and I only just noticed, or are they new?
tina louise
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 10, 2004
sctoland i guess would be da best alot of freaky nasty women down there hmmmmm an plus i got my white nigga 175bpm there so i can chill for free aint no need for hotel bills an shit
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jul 12, 2004
but isnt 175bpm coming here? oh well guess dats not my business isnt it? my first stop...Bahrain.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 13, 2004
Jamal wrote:sctoland i guess would be da best alot of freaky nasty women down there hmmmmm an plus i got my white nigga 175bpm there so i can chill for free aint no need for hotel bills an shit

you have i week for to utilise this 8)
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 14, 2004
Anybody has been to the Southern coast of France?
I think that's the best destination for holidays, been there twice and already bought a ticket for August :)
e-mirates.com
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 15, 2004
get me some of that french wine that ppl keep on talkin bout wen u get back
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jul 18, 2004
can i come with big tic J 175bpm ? tho im not into women it just sound so interesting.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 19, 2004
leila wrote:can i come with big tic J 175bpm ? tho im not into women it just sound so interesting.

this is an internet forum and this conversation is not real?

175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 20, 2004
never took it that seriously stan.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 21, 2004
baby dont deny it ..jst say it u wanna be with me u wanna have a piece of me u need some thug passion in ur life
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jul 21, 2004
Are u probing ? keep on dreaming mate. What you need me for, u have a lot of bitches around u, all u just have to do is call and theyd come running. Ur phone doesnt stop ringing and there are call waitings. Hot stuff.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat