2) 300
3) The Guardian
4) Hero
5) Love Actually
6) Lock stock
abarawakijess
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 05, 2008
i've just seen shoot them up, i dont like the movie so much, but is a good action secuense movie
sankyx
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 09, 2008
I am never tired of Snatch, Gone with the Wind, Breakfast at Tiffany's Friends and old Russian movies .... :D
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 31, 2008
i re-saw pirates of caribean dead man chest and pirates of caribean at the world's end.

I like those movies, and the jack Sparrow character, i had a lot of fun when i watch it, not matter how many times i see it
sankyx
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 01, 2008
boogie nights
studstar
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 02, 2008
sankyx wrote:
Cristin wrote:Yes and i can tell you why... bcs you didn't understood it, you had to pay more attencion when you watch it (i tell you that bcs i have some friends who told me that they didn't like it bcs they didn't understood it) :)
i DO understand the movie, i just dont like it, cuz i dont like those kind of movies. :P

but anyway, try to watch Stardust, i think u might like it :D :wink:

Thank you for the movie i like it :)
Cristin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 03, 2008
Cristin wrote:
sankyx wrote:
Cristin wrote:Yes and i can tell you why... bcs you didn't understood it, you had to pay more attencion when you watch it (i tell you that bcs i have some friends who told me that they didn't like it bcs they didn't understood it) :)
i DO understand the movie, i just dont like it, cuz i dont like those kind of movies. :P

but anyway, try to watch Stardust, i think u might like it :D :wink:

Thank you for the movie i like it :)
told ya

today i saw little miss sunshine and i am legend

8) 8) 8)
sankyx
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 08, 2008
I just saw Rattatouille, is a comedy , pretty funny , even is more for kids..... but sometimes is good to feel like a child 8)
Cristin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 09, 2008
Cristin wrote:I just saw Rattatouille, is a comedy , pretty funny , even is more for kids..... but sometimes is good to feel like a child 8)

I agree...that movie was surprisingly good.

Hmm I tend to not wanna watch movies I like a lot more than once, well maybe twice. My favorite movie is Braveheart and I have only seen it 3 times. Ok I said twice before but come on, it's my favorite!

I think it's cause you don't wanna go through all those emotions again. Most of the movies I watch over and over again are comedies but there are 2 movies I've watched more than any other, The Usual Suspects and Snatch.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 07, 2008
Lord of War
Love Actually
Hero
Mon1018
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 16, 2008
id watch gone in 60 seconds forever!
tamz273
Dubai Forum Guest