Weddings

Topic locked
Weddings Dec 05, 2005
Where can I find a european band to play at my wedding in Dubai?????

Camel
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 07, 2005
r we invited`?
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

... Dec 07, 2005
Count me in. I looooove weddings.
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 07, 2005
I can play the tambourine and the triangle. :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 07, 2005
Check out the yellow pages

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

weddings Dec 08, 2005
My friend is a great musician who has played in lots of the main clubs in Dubai.He can now do a band setup on his own with the help of computers!!If that sounds right!!!!

He is amazing!!!You would have a fantastic wedding party with him involved!!! :D
SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 08, 2005
smartd wrote:Check out the yellow pages

Cheers,

D
tried it!! nothing under bands, only event managment & unless i wanna belly dancer they cant help!!! :(
Camel
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: weddings Dec 08, 2005
SheikhaS wrote:My friend is a great musician who has played in lots of the main clubs in Dubai.He can now do a band setup on his own with the help of computers!!If that sounds right!!!!

He is amazing!!!You would have a fantastic wedding party with him involved!!! :D
Really, where can I check out his band! Wots it called?
Camel
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 08, 2005
European band ? sounds like you will have a really gay time
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 08, 2005
Actually this guy has played as lead vocalist and lead guitar in Rock Bottom, Jimmy Dix, Hard Rock cafe and soon to be in a big Irish bar!!!

He is flying solo at the moment, but he has all the equipment to stage the sound of a full band(what he will do at the Irish bar).

He sings a wide variety of songs and he even writes his own stuff which is fantastic!!

If youre serious, I can give you his email and you can chat to him directly about hearing some of his stuff, when, where the wedding is etc.

You wont regret it!!!! :D
SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 09, 2005
SheikhaS wrote:Actually this guy has played as lead vocalist and lead guitar in Rock Bottom, Jimmy Dix, Hard Rock cafe and soon to be in a big Irish bar!!!

He is flying solo at the moment, but he has all the equipment to stage the sound of a full band(what he will do at the Irish bar).

He sings a wide variety of songs and he even writes his own stuff which is fantastic!!

If youre serious, I can give you his email and you can chat to him directly about hearing some of his stuff, when, where the wedding is etc.

Sounds gr8 but really after 3-5 piece band but maybe he can help?? tx
Camel
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 12, 2005
Camel wrote:
SheikhaS wrote:Actually this guy has played as lead vocalist and lead guitar in Rock Bottom, Jimmy Dix, Hard Rock cafe and soon to be in a big Irish bar!!!

Sounds gr8 but really after 3-5 piece band but maybe he can help?? thanks for the email, not heard anything back as yet thoug!
Camel
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat