Chemical Attraction

Topic locked
Chemical Attraction Nov 25, 2007
Do you think that there needs to be a chemical attraction to your partner, i.e. something subliminal that makes you want to be close to them, i.e. pheromones, the way they smell etc

scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 25, 2007
i think you do need, at least thats what i think

usually her smell and smile :D
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 28, 2007
Chemistry yes. decent geography and no history helps too...
IbnBattuta
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 28, 2007
IbnBattuta wrote:Chemistry yes. decent geography and no history helps too...

we have a winner
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 28, 2007
u must be kidding. its all about smell. you can love smbody as much as u want, if there is no chemistry...no fiki fiki :lol:

and yeah, some good hills and valleys are welcomed, but history is also a must, unless ur looking for smbody confused and insecure.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 28, 2007
u must be kidding. its all about smell.

I guess my pet rocky also thinks the same...
IbnBattuta
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 29, 2007
It's ok - I found my answer (particularly pages 5-7)

http://psychologytoday.com/articles/pto ... 00030.html
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 09, 2007
And you all think its smell and chemicals.. I think anyone can smell good at a distance with a good perfume, deo, n all the other things people use. Oh and yea brushing your teeth twice everyday helps as well.. but I think it takes more than that to fall in love with someone. Its something which is beyond the smell.. its the energy, the aura around a person that does it for me. Smell of breath is another thing that attracts me or keeps me attracted but unless u get real close to a person how would u get to smell his/her breath.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 20, 2007
Though it doesnt really talk abt chemical attraction, there's a small introduction to romantic love and chemical reactions..

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/16

something worth hearing.. wrt to this thread..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 20, 2007
scarlet wrote:It's ok - I found my answer (particularly pages 5-7)

I just scan read this link..... and one piece is overwhelmingly true, to me!!......

There was a cologne that an ex of mine used to wear. And you know what, when I smell it on someone I am more likely to give the guy some time! The scent brings back pleasant memories and I guess if another guy is wearing it, it means he must have something about him that is similar to my ex.... so I want to get to know him better!

Crazy..... but true!!
:?
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 20, 2007
English Girlie wrote:
scarlet wrote:It's ok - I found my answer (particularly pages 5-7)

I just scan read this link..... and one piece is overwhelmingly true, to me!!......

There was a cologne that an ex of mine used to wear. And you know what, when I smell it on someone I am more likely to give the guy some time! The scent brings back pleasant memories and I guess if another guy is wearing it, it means he must have something about him that is similar to my ex.... so I want to get to know him better!

Crazy..... but true!!
:?

Damn u missed on giving out the name of that cologne :lol: :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 01, 2008
speaking about chemical attractions...

two years back... I have researched a lot about the human pheromones scents and I decided once to buy one of those cologne bottles sold online that promotes human pheromones and try it when I go out with my girl-friend.

I never thought it would work, or maybe its all a coincidence... but the day I tried that cologne on... my girl-friend showed very noticeable interest on me... she was all time in great mode, and the best of all she even on that day said "I dont know why, but I am so in love with you today"...

for more than a week of using it, we turned to less argue (when we meet) and she is always in great mood when together...

I have finally told her the secret... and she was very interested to know this new fact... and she asked me to keep purchasing it... she consider it as a relationship enhancement. however, I never bought it anymore but it was a great experience :)

I still dont know if this is true, or even would work on any one else, but I admit that it did work with me.

just my two cents...
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 07, 2008
quatroporte wrote:speaking about chemical attractions...

two years back... I have researched a lot about the human pheromones scents and I decided once to buy one of those cologne bottles sold online that promotes human pheromones and try it when I go out with my girl-friend.

I never thought it would work, or maybe its all a coincidence... but the day I tried that cologne on... my girl-friend showed very noticeable interest on me... she was all time in great mode, and the best of all she even on that day said "I dont know why, but I am so in love with you today"...

for more than a week of using it, we turned to less argue (when we meet) and she is always in great mood when together...

I have finally told her the secret... and she was very interested to know this new fact... and she asked me to keep purchasing it... she consider it as a relationship enhancement. however, I never bought it anymore but it was a great experience :)

I still dont know if this is true, or even would work on any one else, but I admit that it did work with me.

just my two cents...

interesting .. where dija got em and whats they called ..
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 07, 2008
I honestly forgot the name but if you google "pheromones " you will find good interesting deals... it was a small blue bottle which I think it costed about US$50

also you will find real articles on BBC world about human pheromones which proven that they are effective
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 07, 2008
quatroporte wrote:I honestly forgot the name but if you google "pheromones " you will find good interesting deals... it was a small blue bottle which I think it costed about US$50

also you will find real articles on BBC world about human pheromones which proven that they are effective

oh thanks .. i forgot .. i should have asked the internet god earlier .. lol .. i mean google ..
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance