Filipina In DUBAI Look Cheaped

Topic locked
It's a matter of CHOICE !!! Jul 18, 2007
Life is a matter of CHOICE my dear

Donnabelle
Dubai Forums Member

A FILIPINO GUY BACKSTABBING FILIPINA WOMEN???? WHAT A SHAME! Jul 18, 2007
Its a shame to know that a filipino guy like you MR.PRINCESS FINDER judges your "kabayan" (fellow countrymen) in this way. Ask yourself why the Filipina women prefer foreigner men over Filipino guys, IS IT BECAUSE SOME OF THE FILIPINO GUYS ARE LIKE YOU?????
Donnabelle
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 18, 2007
well spoken donnabelle
BJSY
Dubai Forum Guest

oh Jul 18, 2007
:D
harrysat
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

oh Jul 18, 2007
:D
harrysat
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: A FILIPINO GUY BACKSTABBING FILIPINA WOMEN???? WHAT A SH Jul 18, 2007
Donnabelle wrote:Its a shame to know that a filipino guy like you MR.PRINCESS FINDER judges your "kabayan" (fellow countrymen) in this way. Ask yourself why the Filipina women prefer foreigners men over Filipinno guys, IS IT BECAUSE SOME OF THE FILIPINO GUYS ARE LIKE YOU?????

hey...hey...hey...

anyways, i myself prefer other nationality than my countryman (filipinos). Why? because ive been to relationship before with my own countryman and we didnt go along with (8 years). He is a womanizer, i think 50% filipinos are not contended on what they have.

Now, im enjoying my life (part of it) having friend with different nationality and some of them are kindda worth it.
Lucky me i have one now...not a boyfriend but a big bro....
chariza
Dubai Forums Member

HALLER!! Jul 31, 2007
Y HATE FILIPINA...FOR THOSE WHO THINK THAT FILIPINAS ARE BORN TO BE PROSTITUTE..SORRY FOR YOU..BUT WE HAD A LOT OF PROFFESIONALS FILIPINA..

AND IF YOUR PIG HEAD DOESNT CHANGE YOUR MIND..

IF THERES A LOT OF PROSTITUTE IN DIFFFERENT RACES..

WELL SO BE IT..MIND UR OWN freaking BUSINESS.

WELL..THEN..FILIPINAS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL,SMART AND HYGIENIS PROSTI IN THE WHOLE WORLD..
iyha
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 31, 2007
I LOVE MONGOLIAN WOMAN, BUT I NOT FIND IN DUBIA, PLS HELP!!! NEED TO FIND OUTAR MONGLOLIAN FIMALE FOR WIFE!!
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Aug 21, 2007
rofl sad 8) its true though, they look proud and stuff at malls, but whenever other filipino's sees them theyd be like "ewww" :oops:
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 21, 2007
come on guys, where is the love?

filipinos are awesome people
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 21, 2007
Oh, thank you bleakus!
SCY
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 21, 2007
you can go to mongolia if u want to...... hehehehe!!!! :twisted:

jabbajabba wrote:I LOVE MONGOLIAN WOMAN, BUT I NOT FIND IN DUBIA, PLS HELP!!! NEED TO FIND OUTAR MONGLOLIAN FIMALE FOR WIFE!!
v8chris
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 27, 2007
princess halerrr!...dont be so obvious..y dont u see ur face in the mirror.. and u will see hus d cheapest of them all...lol..mind ur monkey business..who cares!...
toshe
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 27, 2007
i have to say, i see phillipino's in bands, working in shops, doing all the service type jobs, but i dont see them in prostitution. its like they, as a nationality, shun it, and earn a proper living, and perhaps earn alot less as a result.
good for them!

and yes, i see them with old men, sitting in bars, playinf pool, and i think....so what, golddigger of no, both the woman and the man are having a genuinely nice time. and genuine is the key word.
dave101
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 29, 2007
dave101 wrote:i have to say, i see phillipino's in bands, working in shops, doing all the service type jobs, but i dont see them in prostitution. its like they, as a nationality, shun it, and earn a proper living, and perhaps earn alot less as a result.
good for them!

and yes, i see them with old men, sitting in bars, playinf pool, and i think....so what, golddigger of no, both the woman and the man are having a genuinely nice time. and genuine is the key word.

well you are right dave!! I agree with you...

they dont deserve to be humiliated, lets say that about 90% of the Filipinos here are working very hard to earn in a decent way. They are trying there luck here. Yes, we can say that less that 5% are working in prostitution but there is a purpose why they are doing it. Reality bites..

Being with old men is not a bad thing, even me if i have a chance to meet an old men which is equivalent to between 40 -50, i will try it. I dont think there is something wrong with it. Besides its like i am with my father...just kidding....hahahhahha....but really they know how to handle relationship. Althought i never had a relationship with an old man but my friends do and they are happy being together.... and besides younger man only go for fling and sssss and fffff stuff..nothing more....ok...ok...not all but almost....
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Filipina in DUBAI look cheaped Aug 31, 2007
gracy wrote:
princessFinder wrote:why Filipina women loved to be with foreign men. they look cheaped and some kind of golddigger or some type of prostitutes. have you ever tried to see your yourself with some a#s in front of the mirror, is it good?think..

i have just noticed that those filipina when they are with other LAHI they are very proud. once i went in a bar in DEIRA some foreign man forcing the filipina to dance in the stage,when filipina refused to go she recieved a slap.
pity FILIPINA.dang

:P :P :P

IT's not a profession it's a kind of money extorsion :shock:

Prostitution is one of the oldest profession, no one can deny that...it is not surprising seeing prosti anywhere...not only Filipinas but alot of among other races...but who the hell we are to judge???...

it's kinda Mind ur Own f_cking business...
GSTAAD
Dubai Forum User

Re: Filipina in DUBAI look cheaped Sep 29, 2007
I am a Filipino, and I'm proud to be one. I just wanted to share my 2 fils worth...

1. Many people of other nationalities cannot distinguish a Filipina from a Chinese, a South East Asian, a Japanese or even a Korean. Sad to say, there are quite a number of Chinese prostitutes here in Dubai so in most cases, they are being mistaken as Filipinas.

2. I do however, revile SOME Filipinas who pursue relationships with men of other nationalities, for their own "hidden" intentions. It is sad that there are a few of these cases, and I have personally been witness to these. I feel that these few Filipinas who have their "funny business" are damaging the image of the TRUE "Filipina" in general- who are known to be women of substance, faithfulness, kindness and sincerity.

The next time you see a Filipina trying to get a "Catch", please do consider that maybe it is an exception, and not the norm.
RedLion
Dubai Forum User

Oct 05, 2007
chariza wrote:I went to this bar...rattleS**** ... i seen a lot of prosti and most of them are chinese, africans, russian, etc. but i seen no filipina there who is engage of sort of thing (being prosti)...hmmm... but anyways, we cannot judge their way of living. Its just that, thats the only thing they can do to make money.

Yeah you seen no filipina becoz they are dignified prosti. sorry but it is fact
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dignified Prosti Oct 08, 2007
Quite so, but could you explain a little more what you mean in the Dubai context.
Paul Booth
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 11, 2007
what a topic!!!
I'm now wondering how men here in Dubai perceive Filipino women
lailah84
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 20, 2007
SCY wrote:Princess finder, if you can't beat them, join them! Only crappy people go to crappy places to see crappy people.

lol
right answer
you got 10 out of 10
xXx
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Filipina in DUBAI look cheaped Jan 14, 2008
princessFinder wrote:why Filipina women loved to be with foreign men. they look cheaped and some kind of golddigger or some type of prostitutes. have you ever tried to see your yourself with some a#s in front of the mirror, is it good?think..

i have just noticed that those filipina when they are with other LAHI they are very proud. once i went in a bar in DEIRA some foreign man forcing the filipina to dance in the stage,when filipina refused to go she recieved a slap.
pity FILIPINA.dang

hi.. im just new here in this site..
i saw this thread and i think its unfair to all filipina..
maybe some of them is like that and some of them are not..
we dnt have a right to generalize all the filipina, coz im also filipina nad i feel bad while im reading all these thread..
1 more thing, when they are with other "LAHI" as u said they are very proud..
for me or as i can see, they're not because one of the characteristic of a filipina is very loving.. maybe some of people misinterpret what they see..
mysterious girl
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Filipina in DUBAI look cheaped Jan 14, 2008
mysterious girl wrote:

pity FILIPINA.dang

we dnt have a right to generalize all the filipina, coz im also filipina nad i feel bad while im reading all these thread..
for me or as i can see, they're not because one of the characteristic of a filipina is very loving.. maybe some of people misinterpret what they see..

I agree with "mysterious girl" and to add more to this topic,

I have once met a European guy who is married to a Filipino girl and I asked what is the reason I see not few but many nationalities marry to Filipino girls... and his answer was straight and simple... they are loyal loving wives and they live simple life.

he told me he is tired from the current mentality of many girls around. and thats why they find PEACE and HARMONY with a Filipino girl.

I never had any Filipino friends however I like his point and I agree to it.
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Re: Filipina in DUBAI look cheaped Jan 15, 2008
quatroporte wrote:
mysterious girl wrote:

pity FILIPINA.dang

I agree with "mysterious girl" and to add more to this topic,

I have once met a European guy who is married to a Filipino girl and I asked what is the reason I see not few but many nationalities marry to Filipino girls... and his answer was straight and simple... they are loyal loving wives and they live simple life.

he told me he is tired from the current mentality of many girls around. and thats why they find PEACE and HARMONY with a Filipino girl.

I never had any Filipino friends however I like his point and I agree to it.

thanks QUATROPORTE.. :D
yeah, right if u have a friends who married with a filipina ask them why they choice a filipina..i bet they'll give the same answer..
im not saying that all the filipina are a good one..
for me dont generalize it..

btw, why u dont have a filipino friends?. you dont like them?!
i can be ur friend :P
mysterious girl
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 16, 2008
You dont have to thank me... ;)

I just don't like it when I find others GENERALIZING and STEREOTYPING other nationalities.

in every nationality there are good and bad people.

a good advice I read once from a book saying "STOP pointing others negative behavior and start pointing the positives and see how your life will change"

See the bright side of everything ;)

my two cents
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Jan 16, 2008
Yeah I agree...All generalizations are bad even these one...
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 16, 2008
reviewer wrote:Yeah I agree...All generalizations are bad even these one...

Including yours about my neighbours.

This thread is sh|t, someone should close it.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 16, 2008
ok...
the topic is closed :D
mysterious girl
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 16, 2008
^ian^ wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Still can't get over it....OI...you're childish attitude wont get you too far...

Don't like it... stay away from it..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 16, 2008
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Still can't get over it....OI...you're childish attitude wont get you too far...

Don't like it... stay away from it..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's to get over apart from you potentially being a racist xenophobe?
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance