Edit

Topic locked
edit Jan 13, 2008
NM

xxweekxx
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 13, 2008
They will get confiscated... you will get odd looks.

Enjoy your week in Dubai.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 13, 2008
Well as Dubai is currently on high security alert, this could be interesting.........
The Major
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 13, 2008
The Major wrote:Well as Dubai is currently on high security alert, this could be interesting.........

True... we've truly exceeded our quota of pricks in town tomorrow.
^ian^

Jan 13, 2008
^ian^ wrote:
The Major wrote:Well as Dubai is currently on high security alert, this could be interesting.........

True... we've truly exceeded our quota of pricks in town tomorrow.

Ian - this is so true.......
The Major
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 13, 2008
what are chances they will discover it???
xxweekxx
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 13, 2008
xxweekxx wrote:what are chances they will discover it???

Given your president is in town tomorrow, I imagine baggage screening is on ultramax.

They will find them, they will confiscate them. Possibly you could ask for them to hold them and collect them when you exit.

You won't get charged or refused entry if you're nice about it the whole thing. If you act like a jerk, you might get strip searched.
^ian^

Jan 13, 2008
ah amsterdam the sin city.. i souldnt have bought those..

eh dubai is so restrictive.. how do people live there?? jeez no p<3n, no sex, they restrict media, etc..

but its a nice place i dont know if i can live without p<3n :(
xxweekxx
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 13, 2008

Depends how 'shifty' you look going through customs - they constantly select people to have their baggage scanned, don't think they will do anything apart from confiscate them
The Major
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 13, 2008
The Major wrote:

Depends how 'shifty' you look going through customs - they constantly select people to have their baggage scanned, don't think they will do anything apart from confiscate them

They'll be scanning them as they come off the plane you can bet on that.
^ian^

Jan 13, 2008
xxweekxx wrote:ah amsterdam the sin city.. i souldnt have bought those..

eh dubai is so restrictive.. how do people live there?? jeez no p<3n, no love, they restrict media, etc..

If you are so worried, don't board your flight - your airline will unload your bags, then book another flight direct to 'Bush land'.... Drastic I know, but if you are so concerned......
The Major
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 13, 2008
NM
xxweekxx
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 13, 2008
The Major wrote:

what do u mean shifty..
xxweekxx
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 13, 2008
Shifty as in - suspicious behaviour.

Look, relax, you'll be fine.
^ian^

Jan 13, 2008
^ian^ wrote:
Look, relax, you'll be fine.

I agree
The Major
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 13, 2008
xxweekxx wrote:ah amsterdam the sin city.. i souldnt have bought those..

eh dubai is so restrictive.. how do people live there?? jeez no p<3n, no love, they restrict media, etc..

Actually, all your favourite things are available here in huge doses. You just have to know where to look.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 13, 2008

Somehow I think there are more serious threats to President Bush than a dildo...
burton
Dubai forums Addict
Location: meanstreets of satwa, outside your mosque, stealing your shoes...

Jan 13, 2008
Dont b worried uni student.. u'll not be caught .. in the worst case even if u'r case gets printed on the news paper. it'l be like this..

Ms.W a tourist from US of A student at the M. University was caught tryinna get couple of items that are objectionable to UAE's moral values. The items were confiscated and the US tourist was allowed to enter the country. This case shows yet another case of UAE's Pro tourist govt. and also the growing demand of such objectionable items in the local market.

U get all that u've mentioned here.. and abt that objectionable item, There are lot of local alternatives available for eg. all supermarkets stock nice banans' from Philippines, Most of the Indian Stores keep the long eggplants, there are some stores that keep electronic make up vibrator ( if i'm not wrong it was lamcy plaza) that was discovered by one of our prominent members inorder to find a solution to such a problem faced by another lady tourist.. and if u need more fleshy stuff u can venture out to any of the near by bars.. Hope you find this helpful.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 14, 2008
I know I know Iknow I am going to regret this, but I am assuming your male- just curious as to the need for your purchases. If you're female - forget I asked.
nora
Dubai Forum User

Jan 14, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote: need more fleshy stuff u can venture out to any of the near by bars.. Hope you find this helpful.

She dont need bars for the real deal.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 14, 2008
^ian^ wrote:

Given your president is in town tomorrow, I imagine baggage screening is on ultramax.

They will find them, they will confiscate them. Possibly you could ask for them to hold them and collect them when you exit.

You won't get charged or refused entry if you're nice about it the whole thing. If you act like a jerk, you might get strip searched.

Yeah I agree and since you're American then there's nothing to it, be relax when you arrive and give a straightforward reply to their queries. Never heard of someone getting arrested or refused entry because of "toys". I for one, thinks the airport security will not make any fuzz about it especially that your Bush is a special guest of Dubai.
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 14, 2008
To the OP - did you get your stuff through? And to St L - how do you know such things??? :shock:
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 14, 2008
he may haa done some investigation on the matter scarlet :lol:
sankyx
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 14, 2008
scarlet wrote:To the OP - did you get your stuff through? And to St L - how do you know such things??? :shock:

It only takes some creative thinking.. or such is said that necessity is the mother of invention.. and sometimes its.. invention that becomes a necessity... some wishful nasty thinking can produce thoughts like that..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 15, 2008
lol hahahha heheheh hahahah nice bananas man st lucy what were you doing there in the first place ;). its like that indian bowler asking symonds if he had a banana a nice one too :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 15, 2008
"LOL..that's the way to go "improvise"............ :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 15, 2008
Besides...have you seen the cost of batteries in this country???!!!

Tsuh!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jan 15, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:Besides...have you seen the cost of batteries in this country???!!!

Tsuh!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight

Thats why Luci's advocating nature's bounty... :lol: :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 15, 2008
There were few times when i was searched half naked at different airports . The reason was that i always pretended as suspecious person by running and doing everything in hasty wasty :roll: .

The one thing gives me plesure that security officers touches my balls :P . At the end of search they used to say "Sorry". :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 15, 2008
hp YOU ARE A PERVERT!!
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance