Is It Important For Your Partner To Be Virgin When You Get

Topic locked

Is it important for your partner to be virgin when you get married?

Yes
39%
No
61%

Total votes : 61

Jan 06, 2008
This reminded me of something funny I had heard at work a few months ago. A sexually active co-worker went out of his way to find himself a virgin bride from some village in India. He wanted her to be a virgin because he could not bear the thought of her having been with anyone else but him. When he returned from his honeymoon he was complaining to anyone that would listen that his wife would not let him completely penetrate her because it hurt too much. They apparently had not had full intercourse while on their honeymoon!

Dubaidude007
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 06, 2008
Dubaidude007 wrote: because it hurt too much. They apparently had not had full intercourse while on their honeymoon!

He can console himself of having a virgin bride and a virgin honeymoon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 07, 2008
Ms UK wrote:You can break your hymen doing a cart-wheel or martial arts, it's not an accurate indication of whether a girl is a virgin or not.

Precisely
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jan 07, 2008
Jamal wrote: but now if you go around say "baby tonight im gonna bang you up proper" .. now mmmm thats a creation of temptation even before you u do it .. the want already gots her in a pleasurable mode.

Really? You get away with saying that??

Shag and bang should be taken out of the vocab completely. How unrefined & unromantic !
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jan 07, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:
Jamal wrote: but now if you go around say "baby tonight im gonna bang you up proper" .. now mmmm thats a creation of temptation even before you u do it .. the want already gots her in a pleasurable mode.

Really? You get away with saying that??

Shag and bang should be taken out of the vocab completely. How unrefined & unromantic !

Hmmm trying to imagine what will my future virgin bride would say if I say

Jamal wrote:"baby tonight im gonna bang you up proper"

bride will say hop in and bring it on ..austin powers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 07, 2008
So funny... I don't really hear women banging on about the importance of marrying a virgin. I think men who have had s.e.x but still expect to marry a virgin are perhaps worried about their wife having something to compare him to. If he is a crap lover that is all she will ever know and she will have not much of a clue that it could be so much better. Sounds good for the guy :P
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 07, 2008
kanelli wrote:So funny... I don't really hear women banging on about the importance of marrying a virgin. I think men who have had s.e.x but still expect to marry a virgin are perhaps worried about their wife having something to compare him to. If he is a crap lover that is all she will ever know and she will have not much of a clue that it could be so much better. Sounds good for the guy :P

Hey, your highness no offense meant...trying to stir it a little bit

Anyway, its a dilemma really for one the bride can't insist on marrying a virgin groom since there's no proof a guy can show to say that he's still virgin. while its the opposite for the groom......maybe thats how life is meant to be.... :?
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 07, 2008
reviewer wrote:
kanelli wrote:So funny... I don't really hear women banging on about the importance of marrying a virgin. I think men who have had s.e.x but still expect to marry a virgin are perhaps worried about their wife having something to compare him to. If he is a crap lover that is all she will ever know and she will have not much of a clue that it could be so much better. Sounds good for the guy :P

Hey, your highness no offense meant...trying to stir it a little bit

Anyway, its a dilemma really for one the bride can't insist on marrying a virgin groom since there's no proof a guy can show to say that he's still virgin. while its the opposite for the groom......maybe thats how life is meant to be.... :?

None has anny proof to show. I guess a good relationship is the one thats based on trust. So partners words are the only proof in anycase. me thinks.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 08, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:None has anny proof to show. I guess a good relationship is the one thats based on trust. So partners words are the only proof in anycase. me thinks.

Great minds think alike ! :lol:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jan 08, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:None has anny proof to show. I guess a good relationship is the one thats based on trust. So partners words are the only proof in anycase. me thinks.

Thats true... my ex-girl had few relationships before we have met, and she was my first relationship. I made it clear from day 1, I dont care about past relationships more than what I care how we will be with each other from now on...

Loyal, faithful, honest, romantic and loving is what I care about.

and we where supposed to get married however, un-expected issues showed up made us break-up...

bottom line... she being a virgin or not... is not the issue... she should be a virgin in her soul

Loyal, faithful, honest, romantic and a loving wife :)

my two cents as well
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Jan 08, 2008
reviewer wrote:Anyway, its a dilemma really for one the bride can't insist on marrying a virgin groom since there's no proof a guy can show to say that he's still virgin. while its the opposite for the groom......maybe thats how life is meant to be.... :?

Maybe any girl who has to be subject to this stupid and barbaric ideal should tell their potential partner to fck right off?

Perhaps that's how life is really meant to be.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 08, 2008
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:Anyway, its a dilemma really for one the bride can't insist on marrying a virgin groom since there's no proof a guy can show to say that he's still virgin. while its the opposite for the groom......maybe thats how life is meant to be.... :?

Maybe any girl who has to be subject to this stupid and barbaric ideal should tell their potential partner to fck right off?

Imagine this over a billion girls will or have been subjected to this ideal, that's how life is really meant to be for them.
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 08, 2008
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

Imagine this over a billion girls will or have been subjected to this ideal, that's how life is really meant to be for them.

Oh way more in the history of the Earth.

Doesn't make it right, or destiny, or how it was meant to be.
^ian^

Jan 08, 2008
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

Yes indeed, pray more and more women will speak up and let their voices be heard.
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 08, 2008
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

Yes indeed, pray more and more women will speak up and let their voices be heard.

I think we should donate money so they can buy guns.

www.guns4virgins.com

You know it's the right thing to do.
^ian^

Jan 09, 2008
do I want my husband to be a virgin - Oh God No!! ...eew....
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 07, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:Dont think there are many 18 year old virgin boys around, are there? They start as early as 15 these days from what I read. So unless you want to get married in the teens ...

u must be kidding .. i know virginity is not a virtue its lost opportunity .. but for some people its important not to lose it till you are married ..
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 07, 2008
JMK wrote:do I want my husband to be a virgin - Oh God No!! ...eew....

whats wrong in him being a virgin .. ?????
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 07, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:

Great minds think alike ! :lol:

agreed .. trust is the key to any relationship ..
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 07, 2008
JMK wrote:do I want my husband to be a virgin - Oh God No!! ...eew....

I am just curios; why dont you want your husband to be a vergin??? is it lack of experience???

you will be his first and only girl in his life!!!! :)

and I think this is so genuine to have a partner who is a virgin (regardless husband or wife).

if it happened my so-to-be wife is a virgin I call it as a bonus :) as I will be her only man in her life.
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 09, 2008
and some replies makes me wonder ... day of judgement is near
abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 10, 2008
umm!!.... i wont take anyone incharge if question ask from me.......BUT... in our way of life yes we do care about it!.........Dont hit me narrow minded!...........................
O|DN07
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 11, 2008
She is with u as a virgin...but in her dreams..she has 6 guys doing her! :lol:

They say dreams do come true...
guest999

Feb 12, 2008
can you eat shit or vomit .. i cant .. it is food .. isnt it .. but processed by someones elses digestive juices .. the same goes with sex .. you cant just stick your tail in any hole or a hole in which many have already stuck it in .. its disgusting .. ewww ..
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

Absolutely!! Mar 19, 2008
As an Arab & a Muslim, when it comes to marriage it's absolutely important to have a virgin partner.

It's like a fact in all Arab societies even non-Muslims in my country think the same way!! Arabs (Muslims & non-Muslims) look at the girl who lost her virginity before marriage as a wh0re; they even have a name for her "Sharmoota".

a word in the ear for Arabs saying the contrary I say "stop being hypocrites, u know it's true"
masrisy
Dubai Forum User

Re: Absolutely!! Mar 19, 2008
masrisy wrote:Arabs (Muslims & non-Muslims) look at the girl who lost her virginity before marriage as a wh0re

And what´s the name for a guy not being a virgin during the wedding night?
Oh, and do you believe if a woman cannot proof being a virgin its because of horse back riding?
Me personally, I really cannot understand this "obsession" for virgins.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Absolutely!! Mar 20, 2008
masrisy wrote:
It's like a fact in all Arab societies even non-Muslims in my country think the same way!! Arabs (Muslims & non-Muslims) look at the girl who lost her virginity before marriage as a wh0re; they even have a name for her "Sharmoota".

No! we don't call them Sharmoota or a wh0re!?!

maybe you do but not everyone.
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Flying Dutchman wrote:
masrisy wrote:Arabs (Muslims & non-Muslims) look at the girl who lost her virginity before marriage as a wh0re

Oh, and do you believe if a woman cannot proof being a virgin its because of horse back riding?

Unfortunatly Arab guys do what they want... and at the end they demand a virgin girl when they want to get married.

and unfortunatly, most of the guys think that if the girl did not bleed on first night means she is not a virgin...

and as you mentioned, not only horse riding... but if she play any sort of sports she would most probably loose it..

and YES, I am an Arab guy and I prefer my girl to be a virgin (as I am her first man) however, this is not a condition.
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

masrisy wrote:As an Arab & a Muslim, when it comes to marriage it's absolutely important to have a virgin partner.

a word in the ear for Arabs saying the contrary I say "stop being hypocrites, u know it's true"

you people are rediculously deluded.
ebonics
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Absolutely!! Mar 22, 2008
quatroporte wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:

Unfortunatly Arab guys do what they want... and at the end they demand a virgin girl when they want to get married.

and unfortunatly, most of the guys think that if the girl did not bleed on first night means she is not a virgin...

and as you mentioned, not only horse riding... but if she play any sort of sports she would most probably loose it..

and YES, I am an Arab guy and I prefer my girl to be a virgin (as I am her first man) however, this is not a condition.

Hey! chill out guys! don't kill the messenger!
We're not here to judge anyone, I'm just revealing accomplished facts about the Arab world.
ebonics: a word in the ear, u're in multicultural community, if somebody doesn't agree with ur views, IT DOES NOT MEAN HE IS DELUDED! HAVE SOME RESPECT IF U WANT PEOPLE TO RESPECT U!
masrisy
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance