Make Accounts

Topic locked
make accounts Jun 09, 2004
all you guys are posting as guests. u might aswell make a account. so star raving janara stan all yall its easy so get it done.

FAKESPIKE

Re: make accounts Jun 09, 2004
FAKESPIKE wrote:all you guys are posting as guests. u might aswell make a account. so star raving janara stan all yall its easy so get it done.

thanks for the warm welcome troops 8)
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 10, 2004
all newbies, let your voice reveal ur identity.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 10, 2004
this is to let all yall newbies know that im da don so dnt try to get it on cause im gonna edit an be gone u hear me can u all feel it
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jul 12, 2004
so is there a limit to how many a certain user can make accounts? multiple accounts by the same person? regulation protocols?
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 15, 2004
unlimited baby u can have as many as u want

both fakespike an 175bpm have multiple personalities here in the forums

sometimes i even beging to doubt if they both are the same person
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jul 15, 2004
Thanks mate, thats an additional info. for me. Was just thinking coz some posts are with similar train of thought but with different registered name.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 15, 2004
guess having 2 accounts by the same person is ok but dont over do it. if you do i will trace ip and you will be banned.
*doesnt know how to trace ip*
FAKESPIKE

Jul 16, 2004
leila wrote:Thanks mate, thats an additional info. for me. Was just thinking coz some posts are with similar train of thought but with different registered name.

Mate :roll:

I am an individual who posts here have a look at the ip number i can ussure you its not the same , also smart arse give me some examples of when this happened :wink:
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 18, 2004
If im inactive for quite a while, while my account be erased?
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 18, 2004
no it should last for a while even if you are inactive but if you admin updates the server he might delete your account.

nothing to worry abou tho
FAKESPIKE

Jul 18, 2004
can anyone give me an access to fight clubs?
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 18, 2004
lol that fool jamal probably could if he knew how.
in any case nothing as yet is exciting enought to worry but keep on ur toes i have expectations for that catagory.
JAMAL stop slacking off the job!
FAKESPIKE

Jul 18, 2004
u are a moderator there arent u?
shld i resort to violence as what the club is all about to qualify me?
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 18, 2004
well indeed i'm a mod but i have my catagory. i control most of the catagories and the only one i cant do anythign about is fight club. tell you what tho me i will figure something out and will let you know soon ok.
FAKESPIKE

Jul 20, 2004
Thanks, uve been really supportive.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 21, 2004
yo nigga i know u hatin me but hey all u got is jealousy an i dnt blame u cause i got this whole game on lock down u aint never gonna cntrl fight club this ass lickin u doin gettin to be a mod of all these rooms it dnt phase me the shit i got came to me cause im the only nigga around that can handle it...
anyways fight club will continue being for only selected members i till i deem it to be different
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jul 21, 2004
yo big tic! u just cant accept that im qualified to view fight club, whats wrong? its a man's world? im have more than the required posts and still i aint got permission, it aint fair is it. Tell you what, if you give me one good reason ill stop insisting.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 21, 2004
leila dont bother he just making shit up if he only knew how to unblock you he would. he just cant figure it out. lol thats the truth. in fact i'm not even sure if he can change it it could be a problem in the coding for the site.
FAKESPIKE

Jul 27, 2004
That figures it. Compassion is given to those who needs it, even if they don't know that they need it.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat