Easiest Way To Get Over With The Man/Woman You LoVe?

Topic locked
Re: Go get em girrrrrrrrrrrrl Sep 05, 2007
olivertwisted wrote:Sweet heart u hit the nail right on the head as far as Im concerned, spot bollock......I think ur on the road to hapiness already. The first thing to do really is wake up tomorrow look outside breathe some fresh air and feel.... Im mean really FEEL deep down about how lucky we r. Theres so much in life Sooooooooooooooo much more than a guy or girl for that matter... NOBODY deserves your tears or sorrow. Its over tough thats life ... wake up next morning different day different xperiences.
By the way u missed out one point in your summary ..... smoke some weed and trust me your ex will be the last thing on your mind.
Just in case u need a quick FIX!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Go Get em tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!

the thing is..its really not easy to forget....

anyway, i will let you know if your advice work out for me.."smoke some weed"... :roll: :roll:

femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Go get em girrrrrrrrrrrrl Sep 05, 2007
femme wrote:
olivertwisted wrote:Sweet heart u hit the nail right on the head as far as Im concerned, spot bollock......I think ur on the road to hapiness already. The first thing to do really is wake up tomorrow look outside breathe some fresh air and feel.... Im mean really FEEL deep down about how lucky we r. Theres so much in life Sooooooooooooooo much more than a guy or girl for that matter... NOBODY deserves your tears or sorrow. Its over tough thats life ... wake up next morning different day different xperiences.
By the way u missed out one point in your summary ..... smoke some weed and trust me your ex will be the last thing on your mind.
Just in case u need a quick FIX!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Go Get em tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!

the thing is..its really not easy to forget....

anyway, i will let you know if your advice work out for me.."smoke some weed"... :roll: :roll:

lmao pass that chroni... hmm nvm. :lol:
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 06, 2007
Thats easy

I was in love and stuff but there is an alternative to it is be busy in the one thing whatever it maybe. It can be as people directed sports, or pick a hobby. My soul lives in music. I was always immersed in it inorder to get high rather than weed which I dont give a dam what she might be doing and trust me I even wrote a song how much I hated her!!

Be crazy and paranoid!! it worked for me.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Easiest Way To get Over with the Man/Woman you LoVe? Dec 29, 2007
English Girlie wrote:
Donate 24 hours to that person.... go through all the photos, things, have lunch at your favourite restaurant the two of you had!

Basically spend the whole day, CRYING!!!!!

At 7pm burn all the stuff!

Have a shower

Get REALLY beautiful

Go to a club with some friends, or alone!

Let your hair down..... dance, have some fun, drink if you drink!

Then wake the next morning a NEW women!!!!
Starting a new life!
Don't cry anymore, just smile! :D

NEVER LOOK BACK..... JUST FORWARD!
There's someone out there for everyone..... he wasn't the one..... because the REAL one would NEVER want you to hurt this much!

Good Luck..... tell me what club you are at, will be there!! :lol:

This is the best thing to do...

I am going through the same issue, forgetting the person I used to be used to!!!

and your advice did make a difference. thank you
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Jan 09, 2008
whatever happened to a simple and quick remedy as "to get over one, need to get under... etc etc" ?
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 07, 2008
its never easy .. you cant get rid of the memories .. they are haunting .. sleepless nights .. tears .. pain .. insomnia .. i dont think its possible to let go .. n its impossiable to not fall in love .. it happens .. without reasons .. instead of thinking of geting over love .. i think we should think and look for staying with love if you happen to find it or it finds you ..
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 23, 2008
Captain Sirus Black wrote:its never easy .. you cant get rid of the memories .. they are haunting .. sleepless nights .. tears .. pain .. insomnia .. i dont think its possible to let go .. n its impossiable to not fall in love .. it happens .. without reasons .. instead of thinking of geting over love .. i think we should think and look for staying with love if you happen to find it or it finds you ..

Even though your world may appear to have collapsed around you, strangely enough, you also notice that most things still remain the same.

But why do you suddenly feel so out of place? You feel totally out of sorts. For the moment, it may even feel like that you're never going to emerge from your sadness. You might feel that life is over and there's no meaning left for you.

It's a matter of time. It's a matter of time before normalcy returns. Though the love is lost, but your love will carry on and please remember that you do have the capacity for greater love.

It's never too late, you still have chances in your life. You'll get up once again. You'll laugh again. You'll live again. And you'll love again...

When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal

Love is like a puzzle. When you're in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together.

Let your tears come. Let them water your soul.
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 02, 2008
just feel the pain until its get over. . :D

have u heard the song "The Art of Leting Go"?
its a nice song just listen to it and sing it over and over and 1 day ull find that ur now ok.
trust me :D
hope it will help

THE ART OF LETTING GO!!!!!!!!

Put away the pictures, put away the memories
I put over and over through my tears
I've held them 'til I'm blind, they kept my hope alive
As if somehow that I'd keep you here
Once you believe in a love forevermore
How do you leave it in a drawer

Now here it comes, the hardest part of all
Unchain my heart that's holding on
How do I start to live my life alone
Guess I'm just learning, learning the art of letting go

Try to say it's over, say the word good bye
But each time it catches in my throat
You're still here in me and I can't set you free
So I hold on to what I wanted most
Maybe someday we'll be friends forevermore
Wish I could open up that door

Now here it comes the hardest part of all
Unchain my heart that's holding on
How do I start to live my life alone
Guess I'm just learning, learning the art of letting go

Watching us fade, what can I do
But try to make it through the pain
Of one more day without you

Where do I start to live my life alone
I guess I'm learning, only learning
Learning the art of letting go
mysterious girl
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 03, 2008
mysterious girl wrote:just feel the pain until its get over. . :D

Yes that is it.. simply ,, it like u get injured, can't do anything till the wound get recovered by itself, as long as the body working on... :D
e-lad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 03, 2008
e-lad wrote:
mysterious girl wrote:just feel the pain until its get over. . :D

Yes that is it.. simply ,, it like u get injured, can't do anything till the wound get recovered by itself, as long as the body working on... :D

ABSOLUTELY! ! ! ! ! ! :D
mysterious girl
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance