Accomodation In Karama!

Topic locked
accomodation in Karama! Nov 25, 2005
hey everybody!

we r looking for 2ppl to share an apartment near in Karama, Zabeel!
We are europian girls and we're looking for 2ppl and an apartment near to our company ( zabeel, al karama ) !

ibi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Accomodation In karama Dec 01, 2005
I am dealing with some properties as you mentioned in Karama and other areas, so tell me what exactly you are looking for a studio or 1Br ... and your price range
reem_world
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Accomodation In karama Dec 03, 2005
We would like to rent a furnished room with a bathroom! I dont know much about the price in Dubai. Have much does it cost a studio room? and a simle room in an apartment with other ppl?

by the way thanx for your comment !
ibi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Accomodation In karama Dec 12, 2005
ibi wrote:We would like to rent a furnished room with a bathroom! I dont know much about the price in Dubai. Have much does it cost a studio room? and a simle room in an apartment with other ppl?

Hey, guys, have you already rented the place in Karama?
I am looking for a room with bathroom, could be shared with one girl, somewhere near bank street, could u guys help up, at least with info, or may be you know someone who is looking for a shared room as well.
I am from a former Soviet Union republic, will be working in Bur Dubai, however, i need a place to stay before i pick up the job.
Thank you in advance.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Accomodation In karama Dec 12, 2005
ibi wrote:We would like to rent a furnished room with a bathroom! I dont know much about the price in Dubai. Have much does it cost a studio room? and a simle room in an apartment with other ppl?

Hey, guys, have you already rented the place in Karama?
I am looking for a room with bathroom, could be shared with one girl, somewhere near bank street, could u guys help up, at least with info, or may be you know someone who is looking for a shared room as well.
I am from a former Soviet Union republic, will be working in Bur Dubai, however, i need a place to stay before i pick up the job.
Thank you in advance.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Accomodation In karama Dec 14, 2005
IMJ wrote:I am from a former Soviet Union republic, will be working in Bur Dubai, however, i need a place to stay before i pick up the job.
Thank you in advance.

Lemmi guess... You are from one of these so called "ex" communist countries and you are working in Bur Dubai... You are probably a woman... So how is the whore industry these days? 8)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Liban wrote:
IMJ wrote:I am from a former Soviet Union republic, will be working in Bur Dubai, however, i need a place to stay before i pick up the job.
Thank you in advance.

Lemmi guess... You are from one of these so called "ex" communist countries and you are working in Bur Dubai... You are probably a woman... So how is the whore industry these days? 8)

MAn that was sssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HARSH! Watch out your tongue and fingers man! :x
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

except for the whore places there are plenty of Office buildings there in Bur Dubai area, and just coz u r into whores in that place, does not mean i am one of them, sry, wrong girl.
And, i am not here to make money really, i am here to explore new places and new possibilities, so, u should go ...... and ...... :roll: F#$% youself, may be, what u think. :?:
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 14, 2005
1st its wrong to label somebody without knowing THE person. You cannot generalize like that.

2nd...One should be really thinking...why these girls really do this...the answer is you have to understand the root cause. I lived 5 years in ex soviet block....man...you can't even imagine...the poverty level was and is still very high. Ofcourse this is not the justification...but put yourself in that person's shoes. THINK before you speak...
iceman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 15, 2005
Liban, thats like labelling anyone of middle eastern origin a relative of Osama and assuming they must also be a terorist.

And knowing Jeanna personally, I can safely say you could not be further from the truth on this one.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 15, 2005
XRW-147 wrote:Liban, thats like labelling anyone of middle eastern origin a relative of Osama and assuming they must also be a terorist.

And knowing Jeanna personally, I can safely say you could not be further from the truth on this one.

Ok XRW I already chastised him so stop trying to show off ur hired nerd's english go l;earn some "good" english urself....... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 15, 2005
it is all so funny, i am not some poor girl from post soviet country, and not here to make money and send it to my family, i had a good job back home and came here to see how things are, and try to have a job here, and not in that field as u all thinking,lol.
Funny to read what ppl think of others.
thanks for standing up for me, who did.
and, good luck on catching whores. lol
buh bye.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Accomodation In karama Dec 15, 2005
Liban wrote:
Thank you in advance.

I hate to break it to you but most of the gay people i've met here are Lebs does that make you one?
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

fayz wrote:
Liban wrote:
Thank you in advance.

I hate to break it to you but most of the gay people i've met here are Lebs does that make you one?

GOOD ONE, LMAO
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

fayz wrote:
Liban wrote:
Thank you in advance.

GOOD ONE, LMAO
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Accomodation In karama Dec 28, 2005
hi there!

Do not pay attention what this st.pid guy says on the top! who cares ?! Because we are girls they think already think bad ! who cares?! God will punish him for this answer - u will see ! :) By the way maybe we have got a much more better job there then this guy :)
Anyway sorry for replying late but I forgot that I have topic in this forum :)
So, we are going to leave Hungary around 10th of Jan. I have to book the ticket. Maybe Ishould call an agency to help us. I dont know! I just know that we want a studio or a flat with 2guys near to my Office there in Karama! Maybe we are 3 now cause another hungarian men emailed me that he has the same accomodation problem!
Do u wanna come alone or with someone?
Just drop me some line if u can ... take care !
ibi
ibi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

hi Dec 28, 2005
hey, lol, i do not care what they think or talk about. I am the only one who knows what i am, and ppl's negative opinion about me will not make me feel bad about myself or affect neither me nor my life in any way.
Thank you ,though, for replying.
I am by myself, i have found one place now, do not know if i should take it, seems to be nice, but when u get here, could u contact me, i mean e mail me, ok, thank you.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: hi Dec 28, 2005
hey !

okay! and where did u find it? is it an apartment or a studio? could u tell me the prices ?
I can not see your mail address!

okay, so, take care ! :)
ibi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai