Do Any Sort Of Business In UAE Please Suggest Opportunities

Topic locked
Support World Wide accessibility service (Video Over IP) Sep 21, 2007
Please take look at my post : Support World Wide accessibility service in this forum.

Content recalled bellow

Best regards

LSF On Line is a brand new service for deaf people, it allows deaf persons to be in touch with a Sign Language interpreter in any situation anywhere, anytime.

New IT technologies could help in accessibility challenge !!

We start up new company to provide this service (based on internet and open sources technologies) looking for investors.

LSF On Line claims to be the first commercial accessibility service.

We are looking for 3,000,000 US$ to open the service in any countries and allow companies, institutions, to offer accessibility to deaf persons, reach new customers, hire disabled, enhance their social responsability.

If you share this vision feel free to contact us, there is huge business to do in a human being oriented sustainable development.

We will be proud to answer any of your questions.

LSF On Line
Dubai Forum Guest

Innovative ideas in Dubai Oct 03, 2007
Hi Sheikh,

I would be very interested to have a meeting with you.

Dubai is not only real estate and properties. Its potential goes beyong that...

If you want we can discuss together business plans to be developed not only in Dubai but in Africa also where I have many contacts.

Regards
Sacoor
asacoor@gmail.com
asacoor
Dubai Expat Wannabe

UAEBusinessTravel.com Oct 04, 2007
Hello Sheikh,

The Business Travel Show is taking place in Dubai Oct 29-30.

The UAE/Gulf area is the fastest growing region for business travel in the world.

In fact, 80% of all travel to and from the UAE/Gulf region is classed as business travel.

I am the owner of the domain name:

UAEBusinessTravel.com

I am looking for either: 1.) an investor/business partner wishing to develop this domain into the huge business it can become, or 2.) an investor wishing to buy this domain name outright for the right price.

Please pm me with your interest.
$$Dubai
Dubai Forums Member

Hello, Oct 10, 2007
I am looking to expand a sports gear and clothing line. Our owners are well known sports stars. You heard of one of our owners. He is well known world-wide and is loved by all.
We have been in business since 2003 and are in the first stages of setting up a gym and store-front buiness franchise plan.
If you are interested give me a call or e-mail for more information.
This is a tride and true company and we want to take it to the next level. We would like to compete with Under Armour clothing and our logo and message behind the name will push us past Under Armour.
Going public is an option.

We are looking for less than 500k US. As I said, our owners are well known sports stars, the money isn't the issue here.We want a world-wide presence and can't do it alone at this point. We are looking for a hands on investor.

Chrisculbert@comcast.net
chrisculbert
Dubai Forum Visitor

investment Oct 14, 2007
Dear Mr.Shiek
We are from a training company for children and Adult ( corporate and educaitonal institutions). presently we are representing in uae,india,malaysia. we wish to expand our operations in other GCC. we are looking for a investor on equity share . if you are interested please send mail to me let me send you the brief business proposal.or you can call at 04-3644793 , sendhil@onysuccess.net . thanks andregards, Sendhil
sendhil
Dubai Forum Guest

Business Opportunity - Global Company Oct 18, 2007
Warmest Greetings from USA! I am Nicolee Castiglione and I am an American Business Woman (Certified Ind. Representative) who loves people all over the world. I work from my home/office in the mountains with a creek running through my yard. I have made friends in many countries. I am expecially facinated with Dubai Maritime City and WILL visit this beautiful creation one day soon. My company enriches the environment with products that save consumers and businesses thousands of dollars by stretching fuel, engine life, reducing emissions up to 75%. We have documentation for this. And it's organic. I cannot say enough about it and the Company owners. We are in 216 countries and growing at an explosive rate. Please visit my website www.globalfuelnow.com . Bulk pricing is available. FREE Fuel Saving Analysis is my gift to you today! It's fast and easy. We have distribution centers around the globe. We are building our International Teams should you be interested in joining us. Contact me for details or enroll online from the website. Who do you know that uses gasoline/petrol, diesel, biodiesel, ethanol, crude, maritime fuels....? My passion is the maritime industry. The quantity of fuel used in this industry is unfathomable yet the environmental impact we (together) could have on reducing emissions from a simple, clean product which SAVES you money when you use it is EXCITING! Now accepting global representatives. New Corporate division has been added in last 100 days.
Contact me for details. Get in now and make a difference. Create and have a great day!
globalfuelnow
Dubai Forum Guest

If you got a business website must read it. Oct 20, 2007
hye..i just wnated to say whatever business you going to start dosent matter.ofcourse you must have a website for that, and its fact on one can survive now without proper internet marketing,
I would like to suggest one very small and cheap costing tip.

We are Chicago, USA based company working in UAE as offshore office, providing live chat based sales people to our clients all over the world for over 5 years.
This experience has shown us that than 95% visitors on website are clicking away within 2 minutes without contacting you to some other similar website.
Let us Increase your revenue by FREE GREETING every Visitor on your website

Let our operators do it absolutely free.
-Greet your web visitors
-Help them stay,
-Generate a lead for you

Our team of friendly operators dedicated to your website
Start a conversation with your customer via chat
Recommend products and services you offer
Answer your customer's questions and acts as a site guide
Strengthen customer loyalty
Provide the human touch to your website
Produce leads by engaging the site visitor in a conversation

Your visitors will not see such messages ever, • Please wait for a site operator to respond.
• All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
Because we have dedicated 24/7 live operators on your website:
More information and demonstration Visit here: http://www.liveadmins.com/uae-services.htm

Best Regards
Eddy khanz
Business Development Manager.

REFERENCES:
CLTV: http://www.liveadmins.com/newcltv.htm (ChicagoLand's Television)
INC .500: http://www.inc.com/magazine/20060101/ha ... ology.html
aadam2alex
Dubai Forum Guest

HAIR SALON Nov 08, 2007
Dear Sir/Madam
I am 37year old Male an experienced Italian hairdresser highly motivated, friendly, reliable, honest and hard-working man.Currently working for a well known company of hair industries in the ITALY
My career aim is to work in a well known, modern salon, where I can work to the best of my ability and contribute to the success of the business.
I have at least 20 years salon experience and be excellent at Cutting, Colouring and Hair Extensions
I’m current looking for a possibility to change my job and I’m interested to know the concrete opportunities available TO OPEN A HAIR SALON
Since months ago I visited Dubai and other emirates, for pleasure with my wife, and I saw the quick development running in the area.
I’m resident in a small town in north west Italy, not far from Venice,I’m Italian as mother language and I’ve a good knowledge in spoken and written English; unfortunately I don’t know Arabian but if necessary I can start to learn it
hairplane
Dubai Forum Guest

good business Nov 08, 2007
Dear Sir/Madam
I am 37year old Male an experienced Italian hairdresser highly motivated, friendly, reliable, honest and hard-working man.Currently working for a well known company of hair industries in the ITALY
My career aim is to work in a well known, modern salon, where I can work to the best of my ability and contribute to the success of the business.
I have at least 20 years salon experience and be excellent at Cutting, Colouring and Hair Extensions
I’m current looking for a possibility to change my job and I’m interested to know the concrete opportunities available like Senior Stylist
Since months ago I visited Dubai and other emirates, for pleasure with my wife, and I saw the quick development running in the area.
I’m resident in a small town in north west Italy, not far from Venice,I’m Italian as mother language and I’ve a good knowledge in spoken and written English; unfortunately I don’t know Arabian but if necessary I can start to learn it
[color=red]studio2pn@interfree.it[/color]
hairplane
Dubai Forum Guest

100% German high quality Kitchen Nov 11, 2007
We are general trading company based in Cottbus, Germany.
we are specialized in well- design highly appreciated kitchens.
100% German Quality and perfect design Guarantee.

Kontakt zu uns
REDDY Cottbus

Ansprechpartner:
Elke Berthold
Kontaktformular

Kartenservice und Routenplaner
Sachsendorfer Str.5
D-03051 Cottbus

Tel.: 0355-584160
Fax: 0355-5841625
Email: reddy-cottbus@kuechen.de
Internet: http://www.cottbus.reddy.de/

http://www.cottbus.reddy.de/
Great pleasure to serve you

First Class zum Economy Preis
REDDY
Küchen & ElektroWelt Cottbus
Forts
Dubai Forum Guest

Real Estate Business Opportunities Nov 14, 2007
Hi Sheikh,

I am lalso ooking to set up an operation in Dubai with a professional partner/s.

I have 20 years experience in the UK leasing / Rental sector, and am looking to move to Dubai next month.

I have purchased a property in JLT, it is being handed over to me in Dec. and I will be available to have a chat with you if you are interested in Dubai.

I also have contacts in the Print Media Industry, and have a business plan already created to follow a unique project along that line also.

Look forward to talking with you and any other people who have similar interests in Dubai.
abdul2007
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Co-operation Nov 15, 2007
Hi Sheikh
My name is Vladimir and I am from Ukraine!
For a few years, I was working in Courier Service of Delivery and Freight Forwarder Company. Now I have Courier Service of Delivery of my own that is operating within Ukraine and CIS. I noticed that there are a huge qty of post packages and cargoes from Ukraine and CIS to UAE. However, all post packages we redirecting to DHL or UPS, then they send it to one of their warehouse and after that to the destination and it takes a lot of time!
Therefore, I suggest to organize direct sending between Ukraine and UAE this let us to decrease the time of delivery (I think maximum 2days) also let us increase price and will give to us more advantages against DHL and UPS!
I would like to make a deal with serious and reliable person who wants or perhaps already has its business in this sphere for co-operation between our companies!

Please, if you are interesting about this case contact with me by email and we will discuss all other point!
Mailto: bvsua@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance,
Best regards
Vladimir
vice
Dubai Forum Guest

Business opportunity Jan 11, 2008
I have a US manufactured containerized water fitration system (2 20 ft containers, pictures available) for the GCC market, can supply as much as 190,000 liters a day of clean water. Unit pricing is 275,000US I am looking for exclusive distributors for the product. I am also a partner in one of Jordans first US call centers and am looking to franchise the oporation in the UAE markets. Serious inquiries only conact me if interested at garrywilliamson@mecmc.us
Garryw
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 11, 2008
Sorry for the previous miss-spellings contact me at garrywilliamson@mecmc.us for the call center you may look at our website www.carolinacallcenter.com
Garryw
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 24, 2008
Hello, My name is Nicolás Frasson Martí, we are an Argentine based company that develops custom software, we are planning to develop crm, ip solutions, etc in arabic, ofcourse we need an office and salesmen. The interesting point is that making this soft in argentina has a low cost and selling them in the UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi first)will be very profitable.
Tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions.
Best Regards,
Nicolas Frasson Martí
Please answer to nmarti@jobum.com
Jobum
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 24, 2008
Hi, We have a successful Australian community planning consultancy and are interested in looking at opportunities in Dubai. Let me know if you would like to discuss further. D Shep
Donna Shepherd
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 11, 2008
This looks to be a busy thread.

Pity it is not being reviewed by the Sheik.
BlueBarGallery
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Do any sort of business in UAE please suggest opportunit Feb 12, 2008
Hi Shiek,

I am an Australian currently here in dubai looking to branch out my security company in Australia here in Dubai. Maybe shoot me an email if your interested and we could talk.

Ahmed
arayan@epssecurity.com.au

Sheikh wrote:Hi
I am an investor and want to start any sort of business with a great idea that really would grow in the coming future doing business in Dubai.

Investment and other aspects are not a big issue for me but i have many things in my mind. To start my own business, buy a Franchise and if so which would be a better option, start real estate business or buy a couple of flats or shops or warehouse.
People interested to have a joint venture with me are also welcomed and would like to get inputs from this forum.

Looking forward to get ideas and work on them in the coming few months.
Oz-International
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Do any sort of business in UAE please suggest opportunit Feb 12, 2008
Hello ,

I run a very successfull business in luxemburg, and now I want to export my concept to other countries. One of my first destination will be Dubai. If you want to have further information about my company please contact me at my yahoo address :

eintracht1414@yahoo.fr

I have a franchise to offer you, and we will support you in the first years. A little piece of information is that the franchise is about luxurious cars.

Thank you very much for your interest,

I look forward to hear from you

Robert Trewe
Robert Trewe
Dubai Expat Wannabe

artistic designer candles Feb 19, 2008
People who love artistic designer candles..plz have a look at this webpage of mine.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/oy ... HhxDfEtdyg
You can just appreciate or also place an order if you want. It will be delivered as soon as possible.
you may email me on alimm76@hotmail.com for more details.
I have the best prices and quality.
Making Candles and selling them is a very profitable lucrative business.
Aeliya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 21, 2008
As'salamu aleikum Sheikh,

Maybe it would be in your interest to read this topic/opportunity:
http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=25513
C2C_Innovation
Dubai Forum Guest

GREAT INVESTMENTS OPPORTUNITY SWEDEN-LOS ANGELES-DUBAI-IRAN Feb 26, 2008
Dear Investors and future partners

In October a civil engineer in digital signal and systems, and a engineer in Technology Management and Economics, both from the Chalmers University of Gothenburg, Sweden created www.balakoh.com , a Persian community site for Persians around the world.

Since October, without any deeper marketing, except topics in forums and other marketing tools, we have increased our site traffic rapidly and increased out registered members hence as well.

Today we have established a highly effective marketing channels with two of the largest Persian youth sites on the Internet, and also with some Persian party planners in LOS ANGELES AND DUBAI.

Today, we are looking for investors that will help us make this project to the largest Persian site on Internet. All kind of investors and partner deals are welcome to be suggested. We can make some serious money and get a good return on investments for our future partners in this project.

We can also discuss an Arab version of this site witch can be made upon request.

THERE IS A LARGE OPPORTUNITY OF MAKING MONEY for interested investors and partners.

CHECK THE LINK OUT AND SEE THE POTENTIAL YOURSELF:

http://WWW.BALAKOH.COM
balakoh
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 29, 2008
This is certainly a popular thread.
Monsoon
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Do any sort of business in UAE please suggest opportunit Mar 31, 2008
Dear Sheikh,

WHO WE ARE:
We are an expanding Group of manufacturing facilities and boatyards, owning FAMOUS and exclusives nautical trademarks.

ACTIVITIES:
- 2 Boatyards in Italy, 1 Boatyard in the Caribbean, 1 Representation in the USA,1 Office in Montecarlo
- Thermoplastic, fibreglass and composite moulding,
- We are in a partnership jointly with European Universities and Research Centres and we cooperate with Italian and International Institution Networks.

OUR PROPOSALS:
We propose concrete "Italian Design" investment opportunities, through business development projects:
1) Partnership into a Holding, owning assets and international prestigious trademarks, joining into boats manufacturing facilities;
2) Widening actual Boatyards, dedicated to the production of Italian technology and design Boats, in order to produce directly in Emirates (UAE) with local partner and to transfer the shipyard in Emirates free trade zone;
3) Boat Chartering through franchising network.

OPPORTUNITY FOR THE INVESTORS:
If you wish to invest into a fast growing and prestigious nautical developing Group, ask for more information and details:

by email:
nauticalprojects@gmail.com
ferraridelmare@frecciarossa.it

by fax:
one of our Directors will privately and confidentially deal with you.

best regards,
dr. ninni meli
(from ITALY)

Sheikh wrote:Hi
I am an investor and want to start any sort of business with a great idea that really would grow in the coming future doing business in Dubai.

Investment and other aspects are not a big issue for me but i have many things in my mind. To start my own business, buy a Franchise and if so which would be a better option, start real estate business or buy a couple of flats or shops or warehouse.
People interested to have a joint venture with me are also welcomed and would like to get inputs from this forum.

Looking forward to get ideas and work on them in the coming few months.
ninni3
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

To all interested to invest in art Apr 25, 2008
I have some paintings that I am selling, only to millionaires since each painting is about a million dollars and some more. So if you would like to know more information, go to the website www.jotaerreimpex.net and contact me.
Kino
Dubai Forum Guest

May 01, 2008
I have very important idea that I am sure about its results.
Related to advertisment agencies but in a wider shape and content.

I have 7 years experience in this domain and I know exactly where to go in case money budget was found.

The results are amazing but needs creating a company, which means PATIENT is the key.
But as soon as all materials are ready the income will be fast-growing

In breif the idea depends on creative, interactive multimedia and computing.

The key here, there is few lines and notes not noticed yet in Dubai market by people who are controling the market in this industry.

I noticed them by my experience as Consumer and Provider.

The study is ready with me and it needs discussion.

in case you are interested please contact me

rimatech@gmail.com
050-3951161
Absolute
Dubai Forum Guest

May 04, 2008
yes so i know this prince in nigeria...
jwvgoethe
Dubai Forum User

GREAT BUSINESS PLAN May 15, 2008
DEAR MR.SHEIKH!
I HAVE A GREAT BUSINESS PLAN.THIS IS A KIND OF BUSINESS IN HIGH DEMAND AND CAN PAY HIGH PROFITS.HOWEVER IT'S RELATED TO IMPORT-EXPORT AND NOT REAL ESTATE AND IT'S LOCATION IS GOING TOP BE IN CHINA.THE MAIN IDEA IS TO CONNECT CHINA WITH MIDDLE EAST.I BELIEVE I HAVE THIS ABILITY AND BACKGROUND.AT THE MOEMENT I JUST NEED A PARTNER AND INVETOR LIKE YOU.PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT javedmedic@gmail.com THANK YOU
javedcn
Dubai Forum Visitor

revolutionary way of construction NEW INVENTION May 18, 2008
DEAR SHEIKH

CHECK MY WEBSITE AND IT WILL SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
I WORKED 8 YEARS ON MY INVENTION TO BUILD FASTER CHEAPER AND STRONGER ,LOOKING VOOR A VENTURE CAPITALIST

ONLY CONTACT BY THIS e-mail: boujouh.j@gmail.com or by phone: 0032485478787

ONLY SERIOUS PROPOSALS www.bramstone.com arab translation available

Greetings
BRAMSTONE
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Security Camera / Private Investigations May 23, 2008
Ive never heard of amy crime in Dubai, which in the real world means that their is a major deturance or something keeping it a way. I am a private Investigator and I am a ex law enforcement officer. One thing for certain its just a matter of time before criminals catch up with the area (unfortunately). I havent noticed allot of people doing security/ investigative stuff in Dubai. I know as a whole people in general look sideways on my profession, but it is also neccessary. Private companies and individuals need a balance for loss control. How does crime effect private business in dubai and will it get to the point of wanting more of my kind...

I am a Private Investigation Agency (specializing in electronics) wanting to relocate my agency to Dubai.
spookservices.com
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk