OMG !!!!

Topic locked
OMG !!!! Sep 29, 2007
OK after reading this forum i am actually having doubts about moving to dubai ???? WHYYYY DID I come on this forum..... haha jks

But ya im 22 years old moving to dubai in november ..... i cant wait
But is it true theres that many pros in dubai ? wtf i dont wanna go to a club and end up with a pro....... There must be some non pro women in the clubs right ? You all make it seem like the second you walk in theres 1000's of pros everywhere!!!

ici.nadeem
Dubai Expat Wannabe

and Sep 29, 2007
How do you guys try to pickup girls in forums lol ???? commmon dubai cant be that bad........ ? or can it
ici.nadeem
Dubai Expat Wannabe

h Sep 29, 2007
really how come no pics ?
ici.nadeem
Dubai Expat Wannabe

hey Sep 29, 2007
im really bored, Most pics of yourself ppl :D
ici.nadeem
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 29, 2007
welcome to DF...i dont think it;s such a brilliant idea to post pics of urself in the forum( just a thought)
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 29, 2007
"Pros"? I think that is a loose term. Are you implying paid, company for hire when it is obvious that this is the business or are you talking of gold digger/bling bait chasers? I guess it is the same in the end. Pros won't step to a guy unless it's invited and he has something tangible to offer. Without going into a lot of explanation, I think you will be ok, unless you want that kind of attention. I live in Bahrain, and we get guys in the droves coming here every week (unless it's Ramadan and other religious holidays) from UAE, Qatar, Saudi, Kuwait all on the prowl for "pros" and bling bait chasers.
180SX_Faktory
Dubai Forum Visitor

hey Sep 29, 2007
Nah i dont like that kind of attention,
i dont care who anyone is, BUT ANYONE can get laid if they know how to talk, but thats what most people dont realize.....

The thought of paying for sex makes me want to jump infront of a bus lol

why would you advise not to post pics of yourself on here alexandra ?
ici.nadeem
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 29, 2007
we had a thread like that a some time ago; many members posted their pics and if i remember correctly it ended up in fight club (obvious reasons)

u would be surprised how twisted some ppl can get and trust me u dont want that kind of "attention" ...just an opinion. :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

hey Sep 30, 2007
hah i never thought of that :P thanks alexandra ....... :P

anyways i cant wait to get to dubai !!!!!!!!!!
ici.nadeem
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: hey Sep 30, 2007
ici.nadeem wrote:Nah i dont like that kind of attention,
i dont care who anyone is, BUT ANYONE can get laid if they know how to talk, but thats what most people dont realize.....

The thought of paying for love makes me want to jump infront of a bus lol

well, if you can write a book on it, ANYONE would buy it, and who knows...

Paying for "love"... we do it all the time, and it's the oldest story in the book next to the oldest profession in the world. I've met "business" ladies from time to time in this life, and a lot of them are very intelligent and have more substance and trustworthy than some ladies who may as well be "pros". It comes down to people are people, and if one can get beyond the reason two people met for a transaction. The difference between prostitutes and fun girls is that the business is up front with the former and after the fact with the latter. No difference. This is topic that has worn off its lustre long ago.
180SX_Faktory
Dubai Forum Visitor

Hello Oct 10, 2007
Hello,

I am moving to Dubai in January of 2008 for work. I'm headed to Dubai from October 19-November 2 to attend business meetings. Anyone interested in going out one night? I'm a single, 27 year old male, originally from California. Let me know if you may be interested.

Talk soon!

Daniel
DanielAstle
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance