HELLLLOOOO PHARMACY !!!!!!!!

Topic locked
HELLLLOOOO PHARMACY !!!!!!!! Nov 09, 2005
Slmz and hi to all !
I think my family needs a change of country so im looking for a position somewhere in Dubai for my dad who is a qualified senior pharmacist.

Any itsy bit of info would be appreciated :D

p.s
My dadz great @ his job !!!

shaakira
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 10, 2005
hey...good luck with that..hope ur dad finds a job there..my friend is taking her masters as a pharmasict and she wants to study or work for half a year in dubai...
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 10, 2005
It doesn’t much help your search for a job in Dubai but if you are just looking to get out of Aus, Canada has a huge glut in the pharmacy industry, they pay very high for these positions and your dad, if good at his position could write his own ticket. I have to friends that are pharmacists and fresh grads make over $65K

If you want to search in Dubai, you may wish to also look at things like senior sales positions for pharmaceutical companies in the region, Pharmacists in general don’t do well here, as is my understanding.

Good luck in your search.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Nov 10, 2005
Just wanted to confirm what fayz said.

I lived in Canada for 6 years and he is right, Pharmacists are making lots of money in Canada, even on the part time job they start paying around $25-$35 /hr, and this is the min rate.

Good luck.,
shyboy
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 11, 2005
thanx for the help,
Canada does sound like a good option, so maybe I can change dadz mind!
But what about if we wanted to buy a pharmacy in Dubai ?
How would we fare ?
shaakira
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted