How Many Lies Mr. Bush Has To Make To Be Stopped?

Topic locked
How many lies Mr. Bush has to make to be stopped? Nov 10, 2005
An Italian TV channel for news (Rai 24) have broadcasted yesterday an investigation about the internationally prohibited weapons that have been used in Iraq /Falujah to kill thousands of people there blindly..Not only that... but the weapons which were used melted the flesh of humans and nothing remind but some bones and pieces of cloth of people

An article was published by the British newspaper “The independent “telling out some facts about what was going on. you can read it here :

please READ it

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/mid ... 325560.ece

I have also managed to find a video clip which has some testimonies from American solider and offices about what happened. The Italian TV made a good coverage about that.

The Video file is here: http://www.islamonline.net/Arabic/news/ ... le01.shtml

By the way... this Video is taken from Islam online Website which is really start to be a very credible source of information and news about whets going on… The Independent is even refereeing to it

My questions:

Aren’t such type of weapons areWeapons of Mass Destruction which they made the whole war about?!! which never been found tell date!!!!!!

haven't they captued Saddam Hussain for accusing him that he killed the Kurds using such weapons?!!

Saddam has spoken out the story about his capture which just turned out how big liars are the American Government about the circumstances of the capture of Saddam, why no Media Agency spoke about it, but only one!!!

Why media agencies like CNN, ABC, etc didn’t report this use of WMD in Iraq by the US forces?!? were they bought by Mr. Bush.. is this the type of Democracy which Mr. president is talking about all the time proudly???????

Don’t we people all over the world have the right to know the truth?

How many lies more Mr. Bush?

How many innocent women and kids you have to take out?

Do they really think that we people out here are stupid and ridicules to believe what ever crap they throw to us…? Are we this much silly in their eyes?

And the most ridicules thing that the American government covered their lies with another lie claiming that this is not true!!!! Just easily like that!!!!!!

Do they consider us this much naïve and superficial to belive anything they throw us??

till when we have to live and kill other ppl for lies while others r getting money for their pockets?!!!

and my last question is : What a man or a woman would be feeling like, after watching his wife, kids, mother and father.. relatives and beloveds MELTED in front of him…?

And by the way… why the American forces tried to kill the Italian lady "The Correspondent" who was covering the situation there, but they failed and they killed the officer who was sent to take here out from there?????!!!!!

Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 10, 2005
Hey Intimacy,

OK before I reply to this just a couple of points about your post, the types of weapons they're talking about in the article are NOT Weapons of mass destruction, when they use that term, they're talking about Nuclear weapons, the kind that wipe out entire cities.

The weapons the article is talking about are biological and chemical weaponry,and which ever way you look at these types of weapons, they are dreadful in the worse sense. There's no quick death, they're agonising and horrific and the Amercians, coallition forces etc have no right to be using them.

The whole WMD thing like they're looking at Iran for now, countries who're investing in nuclear programmes. THe old thing about nuclear weapons was that people had them, but no-one had the balls to use them, can you imagine the total devastation if we ever got into a nuclear war? The concern was that certain countries who had a vendetta against another would use nuclear weapons regardless. There has never been any evidence what-so-ever that Iraq had WMD's and this is why so many people are up in arms about the invasion of Iraq and the atrocities going on there.

It was a total tragedy that the rescuer of the Italian journalist was killed, and the Americans have always stated that it was an accident and they opened fire because the car they were travelling in failed to stop at a check point and being jumpy as they are they wouldn't take a risk that it was terrorists. But of course no-one belives this at all, the lady has always said that they opened fire with no reason at all.

It's all a sorry state of affairs the only way that it should be ended is for everyone to disarm, that includes the US too. But who's going to keep tabs on that?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 10, 2005
Thanks for your contribution Choco...

OK before I reply to this just a couple of points about your post, the types of weapons they're talking about in the article are NOT Weapons of mass destruction, when they use that term, they're talking about Nuclear weapons, the kind that wipe out entire cities.

What ever weapons which kill in MASS called weapons of MASS destruction… whether it was Nuclear, chemical, or biological.

Most of the City was wiped off there…

The weapons the article is talking about are biological and chemical weaponry,and which ever way you look at these types of weapons, they are dreadful in the worse sense. There's no quick death, they're agonising and horrific and the Amercians, coallition forces etc have no right to be using them.

biological and chemical are still considered as WMD

The whole WMD thing like they're looking at Iran for now, countries who're investing in nuclear programmes. THe old thing about nuclear weapons was that people had them, but no-one had the balls to use them, can you imagine the total devastation if we ever got into a nuclear war? The concern was that certain countries who had a vendetta against another would use nuclear weapons regardless. There has never been any evidence what-so-ever that Iraq had WMD's and this is why so many people are up in arms about the invasion of Iraq and the atrocities going on there.

Yah, you are right. but... what about a country like Israel. Who gave them the right to have this amount of Nuclear missiles and all kinds of weapons that the world didn’t hear about yet .. And will not hear about tell ages from now ?

It was a total tragedy that the rescuer of the Italian journalist was killed, and the Americans have always stated that it was an accident and they opened fire because the car they were travelling in failed to stop at a check point and being jumpy as they are they wouldn't take a risk that it was terrorists. But of course no-one belives this at all, the lady has always said that they opened fire with no reason at all.

It’s so sad to lose such a lady… but I am talking about a country… about 28 million people whose lives are on the line now… a major city was wiped out… People were melting in their beds while they were sleeping... Even the soldiers who were far away from the happened were warned to take caution which means that it very much

Code: Select all
It's all a sorry state of affairs the only way that it should be ended is for everyone to disarm, that includes the US too. But who's going to keep tabs on that?

i wish its this easy...its a million time complicated than it looks.

thanks for the kind inputs.... but please lets focus on the main topic ..
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 30, 2005
hey intamacy
he doesnt deserve to be called mister
he deserves to be called........
oh let me rather not say it.........
in case he might hunt me down and pour phosphorus all over me and my family.............
shaakira
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2005
Chocco, valid views but Intimacy is right, biological and chemical weapons are classed as WMD. Radiological weapons are also included into this classification.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 01, 2005
Yesterday I got a secret video which showed the american troops being sniped secretly. I felt bad for the troops dying for a good cause in their mind. atleast 80 troops were sniped in the video.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 04, 2005
all I can say are a few quotes that might help you understand why this is happening

In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting.

George Orwell

In 1928 Arthur Ponsonby's wrote: The 'When war is declared, truth is the first casualty'

Now do you understand a bit more? read my other thread you might get why all this is happening
lone_wolf
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums