Partner

Topic locked
Re: partner Nov 08, 2005
mafzal wrote:I am looking religious and sincere girlfriend or partner in UAE. I live in uk.
I am visiting in jan 2006 for 1 week. Anyone interested, send me pic and contact no. My email is mafzal62@btopenworld.com

Afdal

well come to Dubai , here the Temperature is 45 Celsius and there ll be no rain for nxt 2 years .

Girlfriend can not be religious ,otherwise hang out with your own sister hehehe ...Oh damn you have just one week? .......cum cum cum girls .......start sending him picture before the mail quote of "The " bachelor"reaches to its limit :P

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 08, 2005
For goodness sake this is not a dating or marriage site. Get a life you loser! No girl in their right mind would reply to you!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 08, 2005
1 week gf? May I suggest you rebook your ticket to Bkk?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: partner Nov 08, 2005
[quote="mafzal"]I am looking religious and sincere girlfriend or partner in UAE.]

Gawd... another loser!!! So are you planning to pray together?
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 09, 2005
HAHAHAHAHAH ya they can pray together and go for romantic dates at the mosk...maybe even read some quran for each other.. :love6:

seriously what the f*** is wrong with you...what kind of an add is that...what the hell makes u think that a religious girl would contact u so that u can play adam and eve for a week..

if u get turned on by religious girls i suggest that u bring ur own blow up doll and give her a headscarf on ..
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 09, 2005
ahahahahahaha D-Unit that was hilarious!

I'm also thinking that a deeply religious girl certainly wouldn't be interested in just being a 1 week fling. What complete plank!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 09, 2005
I am pleasantly surprised from your decent answers guys.
Francheska
Dubai Forums Frequenter

r u muslim ????? Nov 09, 2005
Are u muslim ?
dont know how to repect girl ? girl r not a doll to play for a week and throw out.
decent_4u23
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 10, 2005
Francheska wrote:I am pleasantly surprised from your decent answers guys.

A 'decent' question/proposal deserves an equally 'decent' string of replies/comments.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 10, 2005
You have better luck ordering a b**** online.
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

searching for girl Nov 10, 2005
http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=20110#20110

Hi all,
I m handsome guy looking for a Girl Friend.
i m loving, caring and responsible guy.
any girl would like to be my partner ?

contact me at
decent_4u23@yahoo.com

Take care
thanks
decent_4u23
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 10, 2005
Did you not understand that we detest this kind of thing on the forum? And yet you have the nerve to post an ad for yourself after the last guy got totally trashed.

Go away! This is not a dating service, no girl in their right mind will reply to you!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 11, 2005
he is looking for a "life partner" not a weekend doll 8)

.. now thats deep
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 11, 2005
MaaaD wrote:.. now thats deep

About as deep as the kiddy pool in my complex - only an ant could drown.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

... Nov 12, 2005
Hi Decent_4..... wrong place mate. Look up bharatmatrimony.com .... all the best
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 14, 2005
XRW-147 wrote:
MaaaD wrote:.. now thats deep

About as deep as the kiddy pool in my complex - only an ant could drown.

is it also full of kid pee ? i feel like all kiddy pools are full of pee .. hehe
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 14, 2005
MaaaD wrote:
is it also full of kid pee ? i feel like all kiddy pools are full of pee .. hehe

LOL! you made me think on this one! :lol:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 14, 2005
Ever wondered why some swimming pools really smell of chlorine? THe chemical only really gets stinky when it reacts with urine eeewwwwww so stinky pool = weey pool!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 15, 2005
chocoholic, you talk alot for someone who doesn't say sh**....... I'm just playin'! Anyways, I find alot of people on here are tryin' to find dates or their life partners. The same energy it takes to go online to find a date, you could use that to go get one at the mall or the library, or where ever you go to pick up girls in dubai. I'm not from Dubai but I'll be living there for 6 months next year, and the discussions I observe in here scare the crap out of me...................................... :?
solange
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 15, 2005
Oh nice way to introduce yourself love! But you're right if people put the same engery and time into just getting out there to find someone they'd probably have a better time of it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 15, 2005
You're from Winnipeg?? Talk about a shock to the system from -44 to +50 hahaha :P . I did some work in Winnipeg a long time back welcome :)

btw it may take the same energy but if you search at home you can do it in your underwear and only need one hand, which is a selling point to those lonely heart posters on this forum.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance