Meets..

Topic locked
Jul 12, 2007
Those who have suggested Karting after 7pm seriously needs to have their head examined.

On the last DF karting event (in which i think i came 5th overall 8) ) which was at 8/9 pm in July, i nealy died of dehydration. I think i lost 8Kg's in an hour and there were fights to get to the water/cold drink machine.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 13, 2007
arniegang wrote:Those who have suggested Karting after 7pm seriously needs to have their head examined.

On the last DF karting event (in which i think i came 5th overall 8) ) which was at 8/9 pm in July, i nealy died of dehydration. I think i lost 8Kg's in an hour and there were fights to get to the water/cold drink machine.

hehehe, i still remember and have the pics with me LOL, it was a scene, looked like everyone was out of a shower then :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2007
oh common.. oldies... let the youngsters have a go at it.. :P :) U've already done it in yoa good age.. so b there to promote it..

and the DF sticker thing.. i thought its a reverse auction .. :)
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 14, 2007
arniegang wrote:Those who have suggested Karting after 7pm seriously needs to have their head examined.

I did it on the 17th July and it was ok. I was surprised too. Maybe it was less hot that day !! :roll:
Anyway its a great stress relief activity. Not to mention healthier than eating lots and drinking silly.
Hmmmm...lost 8kg eh? Doesnt sound too bad to me at all ...
Go kart anyone :lol:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jul 14, 2007
KeithL wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:Drinks (alcoholic or not) but preferably not at Barasti

Why not ??

I've heard so many people talk very highly about Barasti

Perhaps during winter but right now its tooooo hot. I went mid July around 9pm and it was totally unpleasant !!
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jul 14, 2007
BabyDoll wrote:

I did it on the 17th July and it was ok. I was surprised too. Maybe it was less hot that day !! :roll:
Anyway its a great stress relief activity. Not to mention healthier than eating lots and drinking silly.
Hmmmm...lost 8kg eh? Doesnt sound too bad to me at all ...
Go kart anyone :lol:

july 17th.. Which year?? or u follow a diff. calendar :P

I'm for it.. :)
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

We want to have tambola..anyone interested? Aug 13, 2007
ITS TOO HOT TO BE OUTDOORS..ANYONE INTERESTED IN TAMBOLA, PLS REPLY..ITS A FUN GAME BEING INDOORS..
KHANS
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 13, 2007
Heh! what about wild wadi?

At least someone gets their wet t-shirt contest...

:D
burton
Dubai forums Addict
Location: meanstreets of satwa, outside your mosque, stealing your shoes...

Aug 13, 2007
burton wrote:Heh! what about wild wadi?

At least someone gets their wet t-shirt contest...

:D

I don't see the big attraction of seeing a load of guys, with wet t-shirts clinging to their love handles! :shock:

Maybe i'm missing something :? :?
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 14, 2007
Home delivery dinner…. And we can tell each other how it tasted!
TheUnReal-
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 14, 2007
i suggest getting some people from the forum and going for some coffee, whoever wants to come
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 14, 2007
Yeah, i guess going to a coffee shop is a good idea..
hamadl
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 15, 2007
come up with something interesting :wink:
Donnabelle
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 15, 2007
we can go to "chill out", the ice Cafe in Time Square, its a great place, everything there is made of ice (walls, tables, chairs, plates, EVERYTHING) and its TOO COLD, great for fun and a change..
hamadl
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 15, 2007
everyone lasts 15-20 minutes then gets numb. and thats assuming you expect everyone to arrive exactly on time otherwise some people are in for a long cold.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Aug 15, 2007
then they will appreciate the heat in Dubai !! :lol:
hamadl
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat